This Is Not The Way Marines Should Act

Abbey Normal said:
I like the way you framed the thread as a 1st Amendment issue. :rock:

The First Amendment applies only to liberals and their lackeys, the MSM.

Conservatives need not apply. When we try, we're just forcing our viewpoints on others.

manu1959 said:
yes you were claiming that marines should not sing songs that you find offensive......we all think they should be able to sing watever they like

No...that wasn't the point at all. But nice try.

As I said, there isn't any discussion on this issue.... :beer:

Carry on...

I would have posted what I did to anyone that that posted what jillian posted.

Honestly, I think she is one of the most intelligent libs on the board. Now don’t hurt me, we just gotta train her.:)

jillian said:

Carry on...
:lame2: Actually should be :trolls: but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

jillian said:

Carry on...

Yeah, there's a discussion all right. Your MO is pretty clear here and in like circumstances. You voice your opinion, but won't defend it, nor debate any of your wrong-headed, one-sided ideals.

jillian said:

Carry on...

your point was they should not sing offensive songs as it hurts their cause and prevents them from holding the high moral ground thus giving an excuse to those who what it to use it against them.....we all still say they should be allowed to sing whaterver they like....

personally i think they should sing these songs while they kill iraqis and video the whole thing and sell it on pay per view

Mr. P said:
You may be right, time will tell, huh?

LOL .... you can give more time if you want. I get this same dismissive crap every time I try to get her defend her stance. ;)

"I have spoken ... there is no argument." Whatever.

GunnyL said:
LOL .... you can give more time if you want. I get this same dismissive crap every time I try to get her defend her stance. ;)

"I have spoken ... there is no argument." Whatever.

It's a common trait among young lawyers. You graduate from law school quite liberal, thinking you know it all, and damn sure that no one can possibly out-debate you.

:)

Abbey Normal said:
It's a common trait among young lawyers. You graduate from law school quite liberal, thinking you know it all, and damn sure that no one can possible out-debate you.

I didn't know you had gone gray, welcome to the club! J/K Abbey.:rotflmao:

Abbey Normal said:
It's a common trait among young lawyers. You graduate from law school quite liberal, thinking you know it all, and damn sure that no one can possible out-debate you.

Kind of hard to be out-debated when you abandon your position at the first sign of discomfort.

Abbey Normal said:
It's a common trait among young lawyers. You graduate from law school quite liberal, thinking you know it all, and damn sure that no one can possibly out-debate you.

Just ask Linda Chavez :)

jillian said:
Was there a discussion going on?

Obviously not...it has been pretty well established that you have no frikkin idea of what you are talking about regarding this. You are right, there is no discussion.

Forum List

Back