This Is Not The Way Marines Should Act

Bonnie said:
Jillian did you actually watch the video that Kathianne posted?

Who is asking the US to get out of the country except for terrorists and their sympathizers???
C'mon Bonnie, that would mean †hat she was exposed to truth, denial is so much easier.

Abbey Normal said:
I wonder, is it still okay to sing the old "Left, left, left, right, middle" while marching?

:banana:

"Aint no sense in lookin down aint no discharge on the ground" aint no sense in lookin back, grandma's got your Cadillac":salute:

jillian said:

I'm not wasting time reading four or more pages of "did not" and "did too". Your article is typical bleeding heart crap put out by folks who have never been shot at. You are personally shouldering part of the blame by virtue of the title of your thread.

Marines invent songs, called jodies or dittie or cadences for when we run or hike. You could say that Marines and Soldiers invented a crude form of rap.

You think that kids song was bad?

Try this:

Napalm sticks to little children
all the children of the world
Red, Yellow, Black, or White,
They all go POP when they ignite
Cuz napalm sticks to the children of the world.

Or

Floatin down the river on a shithouse door,
Jus me and my dawg and a ____________ whore

There's more, do you get it yet?

If my troops wanna sing about cappin kids instead of doing it, I'm fine with that.

pegwinn said:
I'm not wasting time reading four or more pages of "did not" and "did too". Your article is typical bleeding heart crap put out by folks who have never been shot at. You are personally shouldering part of the blame by virtue of the title of your thread.

Marines invent songs, called jodies or dittie or cadences for when we run or hike. You could say that Marines and Soldiers invented a crude form of rap.

You think that kids song was bad?

Try this:

Napalm sticks to little children
all the children of the world
Red, Yellow, Black, or White,
They all go POP when they ignite
Cuz napalm sticks to the children of the world.

Or

Floatin down the river on a shithouse door,
Jus me and my dawg and a ____________ whore

There's more, do you get it yet?

If my troops wanna sing about cappin kids instead of doing it, I'm fine with that.

LOL ... I was TRYIN' not to go there.

Can someone tell me WHY libs continually defend all the crap, filth, bs, and violence that TV, movies, the Internet and people like Ward Churchill can dish out, but let a soldier whose life is on the line let off some stress by singing something like this, and they fall to pieces?

This is a rhino-sized pile of BS.

Abbey Normal said:
Can someone tell me WHY libs continually defend all the crap, filth, bs, and violence that TV, movies, the Internet and people like Ward Churchill can dish out, but let a soldier whose life is on the line let off some stress by singing something like this, and they fall to pieces?
This is a rhino-sized pile of BS.

Ummmm....no?:dunno:

jillian said:
Was there a discussion going on?

yes you were claiming that marines should not sing songs that you find offensive......we all think they should be able to sing watever they like

Forum List

Back