This is not the first time a partial shutdown occurred at Dems. standing their ground.

william104

Oct 16, 2018
Even though Trumptards and trolls are throwing spit balls at Democrats but as before Democrats refuse to negotiate with GOPer terrorist and submit to their sedition, which finally as a result of GOPer treason and this time swinging with a two bit POS fake president tRump to attempt to hold the taxpayer hostage over some maniac wall idea, has cracked the GOP even more. All of this diabolical sedition among GOPers with the curse of tRump has diminished the GOP at leaving it in shambles as its majority rule has ended. I agree with Schumer that America simply does not negotiate with terrorist and trolls, and come January 3rd, it should be fully demonstrated when it comes to dealing with this enemy from within in particular. As such, the partial shutdown is owned by tRump and his GOPer cronies who are attempting to destroy Democracy and the well being of society.

Trump endangers America because congressional Republicans let him

Drumpf definitely owned the shutdown. Just because idiots are too stupid to remember beyond his last lie doesnt mean other people are subject to their stupidity.

""If we don't get what we want, one way or the other, whether it's through you, through military, through anything you want to call, I will shut down the government,"
-Drumpf

Wow... I can't believe it... another TRIGGERED UNHINGED HYSTERICAL TRUMP BASHING THREAD? They're so RARE...

idiot-democrat.jpg

Wow... I can't believe it... another TRIGGERED UNHINGED HYSTERICAL TRUMP BASHING THREAD? They're so RARE...

idiot-democrat.jpg

Do not take selfies and put them on a message forum, bad for privacy.

Even though Trumptards and trolls are throwing spit balls at Democrats but as before Democrats refuse to negotiate with GOPer terrorist and submit to their sedition, which finally as a result of GOPer treason and this time swinging with a two bit POS fake president tRump to attempt to hold the taxpayer hostage over some maniac wall idea, has cracked the GOP even more. All of this diabolical sedition among GOPers with the curse of tRump has diminished the GOP at leaving it in shambles as its majority rule has ended. I agree with Schumer that America simply does not negotiate with terrorist and trolls, and come January 3rd, it should be fully demonstrated when it comes to dealing with this enemy from within in particular. As such, the partial shutdown is owned by tRump and his GOPer cronies who are attempting to destroy Democracy and the well being of society.

Oh, my you have TDS, w104. Take two aspirins and call your doctor first thing in the morning. :icon_rolleyes:

Chronic TDS. Don’t know if there is a cure for it. Lol

Oh, my you have TDS, w104. Take two aspirins and call your doctor first thing in the morning. :icon_rolleyes:

Best option for this patient is hospice care at a local daycare facility.
Warm blankie and crayons for comfort.

But only if the graffiti is tolerable.. Just sayin...

Why is it exactly that a wall endangers America? That someone who supports having a secure border would be labeled a "terrorist"? What is wrong with you people? Reagan had a deal to secure the border way back when he was President and Tip O'Neal reneged on it. You liberals have been doing that for nearly forty years now. Why? Let's cut through all the bullshit...you want open borders because you think it will get you more Democratic voters. You could care less about the well being of America.

But only if the graffiti is tolerable.. Just sayin...
I have a hunch that the graffiti would be an incoherent rambling much like the OP.
Only difference being the Crayola font it really belongs in.

Trump never had the chance to veto the bill therefore it is not Trump's shutdown. It's the Dem's shutdown.

Forum List

Back