'This is not normal': Obama slams anonymous author of New York Times op-ed and warns people against

'This is not normal': Obama slams anonymous author of New York Times op-ed and warns people against feeling comforted by it

I apologize is this was already posted. I don’t remember hearing Obama’s take on the anonymous NY Times op-ed.

Is anyone surprised by his reaction?
Dude, what planet have you been on? Since the clown took office, NOTHING IN THIS COUNTRY IS NORMAL

Dude, what planet have you been on? The clown left office in January of '17.

44 was the most corrupt and incompetent president we have ever had. So I consider everything he says as a joke.

“Obama told students they were coming of age during a remarkably divisive time in US history, but he described Trump as a ‘symptom’ and not the ‘cause’ of the problem. ‘He's just capitalizing on resentments that politicians have been fanning for years,’ Obama said.”

Huh. This man confuses me more often than not. Too bad he won’t take any responsibility for the divide in the nation. Maybe calling Trump a symptom of the divide is his way of saying he’s partly responsible for it.

For the record I believe the media is 98% responsible for the divide.

"Over the past few decades, the politics of division, resentment, and paranoia have unfortunately found a home in the Republican Party," he said.

He’s pandering. I do not think Obama is stupid enough to not see things as they are. I’d be surprised if he didn’t believe the Dems were in the middle of committing party suicide and the monumental hate for Trump is at least a little unfounded. Every once in a while he’ll say something that makes sense but the media ignores it and his comment is vague or “innocent” enough so his followers don’t really notice or care.

'This is not normal': Obama slams anonymous author of New York Times op-ed and warns people against feeling comforted by it

I apologize is this was already posted. I don’t remember hearing Obama’s take on the anonymous NY Times op-ed.

Dude, what planet have you been on? Since the clown took office, NOTHING IN THIS COUNTRY IS NORMAL

Dude, what planet have you been on? The clown left office in January of '17.
5ba374a22400003100546b71.jpeg

From the link

Obama told students they were coming of age during a remarkably divisive time in US history, but he described Trump as a "symptom" and not the "cause" of the problem

Yup Obama was right. Trump is just the symptom of the problem ..... The left nominating Obama over Hillary was the problem

Trump should of never had someone write it, is he still looking for the culprit?

44 was the most corrupt and incompetent president we have ever had. So I consider everything he says as a joke.

List all this corruption.
I will only list a few as you will not even bother with it or you will try to pass it off.
Fast and furious then blaming the Bush administration.
The CIA, NSA spying
The IRS used to target opponents
Trying to allow Iran access to our banking infestrastructure which was being sanctioned and lying about it.
22 unilateral changes to ACA without congressional approval

I will only list a few as you will not even bother with it or you will try to pass it off.
The CIA, NSA spying
Trying to allow Iran access to our banking infestrastructure which was being sanctioned and lying about it.

Fast & Furious was a gun running fighting initiative by a local government agency. Allowing gun purchases & following where they went is molded safer a similar program under Bush. This was never an Obama program nor a program set forth by the head of the FBI or DOJ. The only problem it had was it failed to properly track all the guns.

CIA & NSA Spying on whom?

The IRS targeted organizations that tried to get a certain tax status that was for organizations that were not primarily political.Organizations supporting both parties were set aside for further investigation. This was again a local effort & not one directed by Obama or his administration. If you were dumb enough to call your group a name rthat included "Tea Psarty, "Patriot" etc you were flagged as a political group.

Iranian banking????

The ACA gave the federal government wide path to implement it. The Republicans had control, of Congress 6 years under Republicans, why did they do something if he was violating the terms of the law?

I agree that it is not normal.
Me too. Anyone can make anonymous charges. I remember the time you got busted for impersonating a mod.
Hey! This is cool! Let's make this about me! :clap:

The CIA, NSA spying

Fast & Furious was a gun running fighting initiative by a local government agency. Allowing gun purchases & following where they went is molded safer a similar program under Bush. This was never an Obama program nor a program set forth by the head of the FBI or DOJ. The only problem it had was it failed to properly track all the guns.

CIA & NSA Spying on whom?

The IRS targeted organizations that tried to get a certain tax status that was for organizations that were not primarily political.Organizations supporting both parties were set aside for further investigation. This was again a local effort & not one directed by Obama or his administration. If you were dumb enough to call your group a name rthat included "Tea Psarty, "Patriot" etc you were flagged as a political group.

Iranian banking????

The ACA gave the federal government wide path to implement it. The Republicans had control, of Congress 6 years under Republicans, why did they do something if he was violating the terms of the law?
Remember that guns are not responsible for violence......UNLESS....it's Fast and Furious guns.....suddenly guns are bad! bad! bad!

Forum List

Back