'This is not just a game changer; it's a game over,' nuclear expert says of North Korea test

i wonder the additional percent that may shortly be killed off Fenton .
Fire away, what's another endless war at this point..
--------------------------------------- maybe , endless war OVER THERE is generally considered to be ok and there may be no option. I think that the 'norks' need to be dealt with Fenton . And then the 'iranians' , maybe 'china' .
Yes of course, another occupation. Your empire is behaving as they all eventually do in decline; expansion at the the cost of economic cannibalization on the home front.

Bush, Obama and every cowardly patsy who wanted to sound the alarm but couldn't or wouldn't. China outplayed the world again while everyone was focusing on a fake Russian interference, as I've said for some time, N Korea is their satellite, poking the world while the incompetents chased their careers. The UN were so eager to chastise Israel every chance they had, but where were they when it came to taking on N Korea and China? This failure is a global group effort, starting with the rise of China.

It's not hyperbole to suggest that one or two nuclear attacks could take a large bite out of civilization as we know it as the responses would decimate most of the planet. People all angling for their own benefit while America and Western values are tossed into the garbage bin.

'This is not just a game changer; it's a game over,' nuclear expert says of North Korea test
Let the free market decide.

Should we start sanctioning china?
Bwa ha ha, yeah, the "free" market.

--------------------------------------- maybe , endless war OVER THERE is generally considered to be ok and there may be no option. I think that the 'norks' need to be dealt with Fenton . And then the 'iranians' , maybe 'china' .
Yes of course, another occupation. Your empire is behaving as they all eventually do in decline; expansion at the the cost of economic cannibalization on the home front.
------------------------------------------------- it'll be the 'norks' brothers and sisters from 's,korea' that would be the visible occupiers Fenton . And IF the USA is in decline it will likely only affect the youngsters that live in the USA and they , millenials , many women , many diverse people and YOU perhaps don't appreciate the USA anyway so feck ya'll Fenton .

------------------------------------------------- its be the 'norks' brothers and sisters from 's,korea' that would be the visible occupiers . And IF the USA is in decline it will likely only affect the youngsters that live in the USA and they , millenials , many women , many diverse people don't appreciate the USA anyway so feck them Fenton .
Sure, let's go with that. Watch. We never leave anywhere. "Feck" the USA as you say.

naw , thats , feck YA'LL that don't appreciate the USA and that which we AMERICANS have built Fenton !!

naw , thats , feck ya'll that don't appreciate the USA and that which we AMERICANS have built Fenton !!
Oh I know, I know, "you" "built" this "exceptional" nation with ~half the population you despise and know nothing about.

well it wasn't diversity that set this great nation in motion Fenton . [for accuracy] It was all white men and Western law from a very small area on the surface of Gods Good Green Earth that set the USA in motion Fenton !!

Americans are idiots. Your govt sold NK nuclear reactors a mere two years before Bush placed them on an "axis of evil" list. Utterly bipartisan - initiated under Clinton and followed through on under Bush. Sold from a company Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of. And Bush ponied up US taxpayer funding to assist NK in completing the deal. YOU helped pay for them.

North Korea has repeatedly offered to freeze their nuclear program if the US would cease military maneuvers off the coast of the Korean Peninsula. The US refused under both the Obama and Trump administrations. The US wants another war to add to our 7 endless wars of occupation.
Not quite true, I think, at least according to what I've read. North Korea agreed to freeze its nuclear program and took all the "incentives" and goodies we offered for that, then they turned away from the agreement at the last hour. They (not Kim--his father) did this more than once. That is why Obama would not deal with them anymore. However, I personally think it's stupid not to recognize them as a nuclear power. Even Wikipedia lists them. This is like refusing to recognize China all those years.
I guess I'd suck as a diplomat.
I would respectfully suggest digging deeper. And that was only one point, we did sell them reactors.
I'm seeing this more from your perspective than you know. I just can't go quite so far in your underlying beliefs of why...
Whether we sold them reactors for peaceful purposes as part of our past negotiations, when oversight was still in place and they were cooperating, is moot now. If they hadn't gotten them from us, they would have gotten them somewhere else. And it doesn't matter now. We didn't give them to NK in order to turn them into a nuclear power so we could go to war with them and keep our Industrial Military Complex cranking.

However, I am sure that we are as much a part of the problem at this point as any other actor in this mess. I have been listening to Washington and the media escalate the fear factor of this rogue nation for months and months. They launch a missile into the Pacific and the U.S. has a stroke over it. It's armadas and THAD's and live fire maneuvers and bomber fly overs and "existential threat" when the guy hasn't hit anything and says he won't unless he's attacked.

The world condemns these people having nukes. All the world wants them to quit. China and Russia aren't afraid to point out that the US needs to quit poking them with a stick, but we won't. We won't even recognize them as a nuclear power. So the talks won't even begin. So what option is left?

Either war, which is pretty roundly condemned by all, or talks that don't include us. If we won't get involved, at least at first, let some countries that have more rapport with NK get them started. It's the only thing I can think of that we've got left.

Forum List

Back