"This is not Fresno, this is a aberration"

T

The Beaver

According to Fresno's mayor, Mr Audry says the recent murder of 9 people shot to their death is: "an aberration" and does not represent Fresno, California. What? Fresno (for it's size) has more murders in one year then New Zealand has in ten. There's more violent crime in and around Fresno then practically anywhere eles in Califonia, save San Quentin prison. Between the crack addicts and now crack babies/teenagers, meth-labs, bikers, farm-workers, hillbillies, drifters, homeless, white, black and brown trash and red-neck farmers who like to shoot at trespassers, and you can get a clearer picture of Fresno.

This is no aberration, this is Fresno. The one and only.

The Beaver :banana:

I think he missed the general US chat room!!!!:p:

The point on my recent thread if any of you could read, was that the Mayor of Fresno came out and said 9 killings in Fresno was the exception rather than the normal. What I said is that this is the normal rather than the exception, and not an aberration. If that point was not clear maybe you nuts should all move to Fresno and see what I mean.

Sorry, but when someone kills 9 people in one house with 10 coffins stacked inside the house, not only is this terrorism, but a mass-murder. Maybe I should've posted my remarks in the recipe section of this chat-site. Do any of you think the victims were terrorized by this event? Do any of you think that someone who could kill 9 family members didn't have terror in his eyes when he was killing his family? Do any of you think that the neighborhood in which these murders took place hasn't been terrorized and traumatized by these events? Terror doesn't have to come on a battlefield or a bombed-out train. Terrorism can happen at your doorstep, as it did on March 12th in Fresno.

As always the Beaver

Forum List

Back