"This is not an election on November 2. This is a restraining order."

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
They Hate Our Guts | The Weekly Standard

Meet the party of hate and greed (for power) in a nutshell...
O'Rourke really is the master, from Parliament of Whores and ever sense.

They Hate Our Guts
And they&#8217;re drunk on power.
Oct 23, 2010, Vol. 16, No. 07 &#8226; By P.J. O'ROURKE

They don&#8217;t just hate our Republican, conservative, libertarian, strict constructionist, family values guts. They hate everybody&#8217;s guts. And they hate everybody who has any. Democrats hate men, women, blacks, whites, Hispanics, gays, straights, the rich, the poor, and the middle class.

Democrats hate Democrats most of all. Witness the policies that Democrats have inflicted on their core constituencies, resulting in vile schools, lawless slums, economic stagnation, and social immobility. Democrats will do anything to make sure that Democratic voters stay helpless and hopeless enough to vote for Democrats&#8230; (skip)

This is not an election on November 2. This is a restraining order. Power has been trapped, abused and exploited by Democrats. Go to the ballot box and put an end to this abusive relationship. And let&#8217;s not hear any nonsense about letting the Democrats off if they promise to get counseling.

:clap2::clap2:

[ This is not an election on November 2. This is a restraining order. Power has been trapped, abused and exploited by Democrats. Go to the ballot box and put an end to this abusive relationship. And let’s not hear any nonsense about letting the Democrats off if they promise to get counseling.

:clap2::clap2:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am afraid electing a republican is a return to chaining & detaining innocent women and children to be raped, tortured and murdered, plus bomb bomb Iran & find WMDs. A vote for a republican is a vote for the return of the Bloody Butcher.:eek:

one more compelling piece of evidence that both parties are equal..

...y evil

If that is evidence of what you think then you need reading lessons. Bad.

But the OP is correct. Look at the treatment meted out to sarah Palin. Or anyone who disagrees with the liberal machine. Only visceral hatred could explain that.
The most rabid partisan conservative OTOH doesn't hate Obama. He merely wants to see him fail.

[ This is not an election on November 2. This is a restraining order. Power has been trapped, abused and exploited by Democrats. Go to the ballot box and put an end to this abusive relationship. And let&#8217;s not hear any nonsense about letting the Democrats off if they promise to get counseling.

Yeah, I am afraid electing a republican is a return to chaining & detaining innocent women and children to be raped, tortured and murdered, plus bomb bomb Iran & find WMDs. A vote for a republican is a vote for the return of the Bloody Butcher.

Got any links to back-up those lies? Show me WTF you're whining about...via reputable links. Here are a few links to liberal policies that enable terrorists to do exactly what you are blaming the GOP for...
Mexican hit men stalk U.S. - Washington Times

Gunbattle in northern Mexico kills 3 bystanders

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnA69scwbT4[/ame]

So where is the fence and where are troops to seal the southern border? (got links to prove your claims, or are your posts just garbage)

Why is it a lie?

Many rabid partisan conservatives hate Obama guts and wish to see him dead. To say otherwise is a lie of epic proportions on your part. Heck, just look at USMB, there is a deep hatred for Obama by several members who likely wish to see ill will come upon Obama. Though they will likely not admit it as to not get called out for their obvious insanity.

Why is it a lie?

Many rabid partisan conservatives hate Obama guts and wish to see him dead. To say otherwise is a lie of epic proportions on your part. Heck, just look at USMB, there is a deep hatred for Obama by several members who likely wish to see ill will come upon Obama. Though they will likely not admit it as to not get called out for their obvious insanity.

Total bullshit. My proof is Clinton and his second term. If Obama had any clue what he was doing we'd all be cheering him on, especially after two Bush terms. That should have been a very easy act to follow.
Most of our criticisms have been due to Barry's misguided policies, nothing else.

Lets see how you act if/when Christie takes over in 2012 and actually drives the bus and makes the US prosperous again, which could be as simple as stop the bus from going over the fiscal cliff....what will you be saying about Christie?

one more compelling piece of evidence that both parties are equal..

...y evil

If that is evidence of what you think then you need reading lessons. Bad.

But the OP is correct. Look at the treatment meted out to sarah Palin. Or anyone who disagrees with the liberal machine. Only visceral hatred could explain that.
The most rabid partisan conservative OTOH doesn't hate Obama. He merely wants to see him fail.

John Wayne once said of JFK "I didn't vote for him but he's my president, and I hope he does a good job."

Plus if this board is any indicator, there's rabid partisans who do hate him.

Total bullshit. My proof is Clinton and his second term. If Obama had any clue what he was doing we'd all be cheering him on, especially after two Bush terms. That should have been a very easy act to follow.
Most of our criticisms have been due to Barry's misguided policies, nothing else.

Lets see how you act if/when Christie takes over in 2012 and actually drives the bus and makes the US prosperous again, which could be as simple as stop the bus from going over the fiscal cliff....what will you be saying about Christie?

Your proof is bullshit. All so called Conservatives did when Bush was in office was blame Clinton. Conservatives had a high approval of Bush up until he left office. So your claims that "after two Bush terms" as if he wasn't liked by Conservatives is total bullshit as well.

Why you think Christie is actually going to win the nomination, never mind run is without merit. Also, your so called evidence of Clinton has nothing to do with Obama.

Your proof is bullshit. All so called Conservatives did when Bush was in office was blame Clinton. Conservatives had a high approval of Bush up until he left office. So your claims that "after two Bush terms" as if he wasn't liked by Conservatives is total bullshit as well.

Why you think Christie is actually going to win the nomination, never mind run is without merit. Also, your so called evidence of Clinton has nothing to do with Obama.

you're wrong again.
Bush?s Approval Rating Drops to New Low of 27%

"There has been an even sharper drop in Bush's ratings among self-identified conservatives, from 59% to 47%, likely reflecting opposition to the expansion of government involvement in the economy that the Bush administration proposed.'

I used Christie as an example of competence, would you appreciate competence if you saw it?

you're wrong again.

"There has been an even sharper drop in Bush's ratings among self-identified conservatives, from 59% to 47%, likely reflecting opposition to the expansion of government involvement in the economy that the Bush administration proposed.'

I used Christie as an example of competence, would you appreciate competence if you saw it?

You're proud of Conservatives supporting him by 47% when the rest of the country is at 27%? And it took until September of 2008 for that to happen. Eight years, right before a election too. Hmmmm :eusa_eh:

Your "bullshit" is bullshit. :lol:

How old were you when Bush was POTUS anyway? President Bush got slapped around pleny by conservatives usually for spending issues...
Historical Bush Approval Ratings

In any case, this thread is about hateful greedy Dims and their sad mismanagement of our country the last four years. Like this one...

Will: America?s Worst Politician - Newsweek

Public life would be improved by scrubbing Rep. Alan Grayson from it. This act of civic hygiene probably will be performed Nov. 2 by voters of Florida’s Eighth Congressional District. Polls indicate that a majority of them plan to deny Grayson, 52, a second term by electing his resonantly named opponent, Daniel Webster.

Grayson, never missing an opportunity to live down to his reputation, ridicules Webster’s “18th-century name.” Given Grayson’s relentless advertising of his intellectual shortcomings, it is surprising that he recognizes the name.

Grayson’s preferred name for Webster—he used it in an ad—is “Taliban Dan.” Grayson’s idea that whatever rhymes is witty is sophomoric. His innuendo is worse.

The vulgarity of Grayson’s brief congressional career validates the axiom that there is unseemly exposure of mind as well as of body. Concerning his nonstop anger, whether real or feigned, remember: “Anger is not an argument.” So said Sen. Daniel Webster (1782–1852).

So hateful are the Democrats that they don't care how crappy the lives of ordinary American's get. Crap neighborhoods, crap schools, crap jobs, no jobs, lose a war, lose control of our borders, whatever and wherever they don't care so long as it's they who stay in power.

Enough is enough.

you're wrong again.

You're proud of Conservatives supporting him by 47% when the rest of the country is at 27%? And it took until September of 2008 for that to happen. Eight years, right before a election too. Hmmmm

1. YOU said that conservatives supported Bush (or should I say "chimp"?) all thru his administration. I disagreed and proved it with a link.

2. You said that conservatives "hated" Obama. I said that we hated his moronic policies and that if he brought prosperity we'd bitch about "values", but he'd get re-elected in 2012 (just like Bubba Clinton) .

3. The other side of that coin is that libs would not appreciate a competent job by a conservative such as Christie. Libs are more partisan than conservatives. Look at what happened to Juan Williams, the dems eat their young.

1. YOU said that conservatives supported Bush (or should I say "chimp"?) all thru his administration. I disagreed and proved it with a link.

2. You said that conservatives "hated" Obama. I said that we hated his moronic policies and that if he brought prosperity we'd bitch about "values", but he'd get re-elected in 2012 (just like Bubba Clinton) .

3. The other side of that coin is that libs would not appreciate a competent job by a conservative such as Christie. Libs are more partisan than conservatives. Look at what happened to Juan Williams, the dems eat their young.

You want to play semantics, be my guest. Point is, Conservatives supported his policies for eight years and even at the end they approved of him far more than the general public did.

You think you speak for all Conservatives, you don't. As someone who has been at USMB for more than 2 years, I have seen on a daily basis a deep hatred for Obama by several members of this board.

3.) Once again making generalizations with absolutely no evidence, sad really.

The fact you honestly believe that the most rabid partisan Conservatives don't hate Obama is a testament to your own delusions.

This is not an election on November 2. This is a restraining order. Power has been trapped, abused and exploited by Democrats. Go to the ballot box and put an end to this abusive relationship. And let&#8217;s not hear any nonsense about letting the Democrats off if they promise to get counseling.

:clap2::clap2:

Yeah, I am afraid electing a republican is a return to chaining & detaining innocent women and children to be raped, tortured and murdered, plus bomb bomb Iran & find WMDs. A vote for a republican is a vote for the return of the Bloody Butcher.:eek:

Rape is fun...it's what I live for....not.

[Fucken putz]

I would be more understanding if the fuckers weren't shooting and blowing up our kids you fucken numb-skull.

Last edited:

You want to play semantics, be my guest. Point is, Conservatives supported his policies for eight years and even at the end they approved of him far more than the general public did.

You think you speak for all Conservatives, you don't. As someone who has been at USMB for more than 2 years, I have seen on a daily basis a deep hatred for Obama by several members of this board.

The fact you honestly believe that the most rabid partisan Conservatives don't hate Obama is a testament to your own delusions.

1. You complain that 47% of conservatives were supportive of Bush any idea what Obama's approval rating is among blacks? Among liberals? (WTF is the difference?? its simple partisanship compared to the general public)

2. Talk about semantics?! A few USMB posters hate Obama, I used to debate with "chimp haters" all day. The simple fact about the US electorate is that Obama was elected. end of whining. He succeeds or fails on his own merits.

3. Not a generalization, asking you for a truthful answer, would you congratulate a conservative prez like Christie, for example? Or would you stick to leftist dogma that is proven in the EU to be failed policy, such as UHC, cap+tax, high energy costs, high taxes, wasteful spending, etc.????

Problem is the general public is mostly conservative.

Also...most conservatives don't hate Obama...just most of what he does. We fear his ideology. It means trouble. It means we can't realize the American Dream anymore.

Btw....He can't find it in himself to make peace with us so we aren't about to make peace with him.

FYI....Obama doesn't like the American way of life. He's a beneficiary of it...but he hates it.

However those of us that do have discovered that the skinny prick in the WH who is supposed to be our leader has decided that we don't deserve to live the American Dream. He can and will continue to live it...but the rest of us aren't allowed anymore.

Forum List

Back