This is not an easy endorsement to make.

The novelty and excitement of Barack Obama wears off after you've experienced 4 years of it.

He got elected cause he is Black. No other reason. I would have voted for Clinton instead of McCain but Obama had such shitty plans and proposals there was no way I was voting for him. And look 4 years later he has proven he is an empty suit.

That's a lot of nonsense, but it's always fun to see a conservative play the race card.

NO, it's absolutely true. Many people jumped on the "first black president" meme. Never mind it wasn't true. If it weren't Edwards would have been the nominee as he was largely indistinguishable from Obama in his policies.

Their influence is debatable, but it's still interesting commentary...

Newspapers that have flipped party in 2012:

http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/...romney-latest-paper-to-flip-from-obama-in-08/

Yeah this is going on all over the country--3 New York newspapers endorsed Romney today--and of course a Des Moines newspaper endorsed Romney--and they haven't endorsed a Republican since 1972.

Iowa’s Des Moines Register newspaper endorsed Mitt Romney on Saturday, marking the first time the paper has endorsed a Republican for president in 40 years.
Romney wins surprise endorsement from Iowa’s Des Moines Register | The Daily Caller

(CNN) – The New York Daily News and Long Island's Newsday endorsed Republican nominee Mitt Romney for president, switching from their 2008 pick of then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama.

In an article published in the newspaper's opinion section Sunday, the Daily News' editorial board dissected the nation's economic hardships down to the dollars and cents of an increasingly expensive subway ride to a $3.90 average for a gallon of gasoline.

"Paychecks are shrunken after more than a decade in which the workplace has asked more of wage earners and rewarded them less," wrote the Daily News. "The decline has knocked someone at the midpoint of the salary scale back to where he or she would have been in 1996."
New York newspapers flip for Romney – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

obama-economy.jpg

He got elected cause he is Black. No other reason. I would have voted for Clinton instead of McCain but Obama had such shitty plans and proposals there was no way I was voting for him. And look 4 years later he has proven he is an empty suit.

That's a lot of nonsense, but it's always fun to see a conservative play the race card.

NO, it's absolutely true. Many people jumped on the "first black president" meme. Never mind it wasn't true. If it weren't Edwards would have been the nominee as he was largely indistinguishable from Obama in his policies.

Thats your opinion, and its a wildly inaccurate one. However your entitled to it:)

He was hired because he was black and hes gonna be fired in 48 hours because he is incompetent.

By the way,.....how gay is it to put your own mug in an avatar???:D

Some actions can only be described in one way: WHAT A DICK:rock:

Last edited:
The novelty and excitement of Barack Obama wears off after you've experienced 4 years of it.

So you voted for McCain because he is White?

Dumbass. :lol:

Let me preface this by saying, I think Romney is going to win.

Now, having said that, I also think the list of contenders for nomination read more like a comedy lineup than a presidential bid. Romney was the best pick, of a crappy lot. The left wanted anyone but Romney because then they could point and laugh all the way to an Obama second term. However, the fact that Romney doesn't have a serious lead on Obama shows what a poor candidate he actually is.

The list of everything Mitt Romney isn't is long, and not worth going over. However least it gets brushed over, there were plenty of loud, angry republicans right next to those lefties denouncing Mitt Romney.

My point still remains that it's disingenuous for the left to act as if Romney was the wrong choice, when they expressed worry many months ago that IF he was selected, that he'd be moderate enough to win. There were even a few on the left who said they wouldn't be devastated with a Romney win because he wasn't some right wing extremist. Now they want to change the narrative as though they never said those things.

Romney was the only choice.

However I agree, it is disingenuous to paint Romney as severely conservative(;)). He's a moderate, he governed Mass. like a moderate and I'm sure he will be just as moderate as president.

Depends on which Romney goes to the White House.

The one that pandered to the far right or the one that showed up for the last debate.

How can anyone be trusted that talks out of both sides of their mouth?

Forum List

Back