This is not America

I can't believe how spineless Americans are when it comes to this invasive hogwash. No significant protests. Nothing. They just roll over on command and bark when they are told to bark. It's embarrassing and disheartening all at the same time.

And if you so strongly object to being intimately searched before boarding a plane, I suggest you seek alternative transport.

The Amtrak train system in the United States is an utter disaster. If you are traveling long distances (i.e. across country), it costs considerably more to take the train than it does to fly and is slow; inefficient. Traveling across the nation is an inordinately expensive, drawn out process if you choose not to fly.

I can't believe how spineless Americans are when it comes to this invasive hogwash. No significant protests. Nothing. They just roll over on command and bark when they are told to bark. It's embarrassing and disheartening all at the same time.

And if you so strongly object to being intimately searched before boarding a plane, I suggest you seek alternative transport.

The Amtrak train system in the United States is an utter disaster. If you are traveling long distances (i.e. across country), it costs considerably more to take the train than it does to fly and is slow; inefficient. Traveling across the nation is an inordinately expensive, drawn out process if you choose not to fly.

and if you were a terrorist would not your next best target be a train ?

its not about security.. it is about control..its about incrementally getting you to willing surrender your freedoms for security...to bend over take it with a smile and say please sir may I have another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQYiau7ba20

I seem to recall that there were no bombs used to take over the airplanes on September 11, 2001.

You're telling me that bomb sniffing dogs are going to find box cutters and other items like them?

I'm glad to know that all box cutters smell of explosives. Makes me feel 100% confident that every single box cutter will be found by dogs trained to find explosive material.

Rick
there also were no air Marshall's an unaware populace .unsecured cock pits..no armed flight crew ..you honestly believe those crotch sniffing molesters are going to insure no sharp object gets onboard..not even remotely close and weird assed dudes with shoes and underwear full of explosives made it on with the greatest of ease...wake the fuck up !!...think !

its not about security.. it is about control..its about incrementally getting you to willing surrender your freedoms for security...to bend over take it with a smile and say please sir may I have another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQYiau7ba20

I seem to recall that there were no bombs used to take over the airplanes on September 11, 2001.

You're telling me that bomb sniffing dogs are going to find box cutters and other items like them?

I'm glad to know that all box cutters smell of explosives. Makes me feel 100% confident that every single box cutter will be found by dogs trained to find explosive material.

Rick
there also were no air Marshall's an unaware populace .unsecured cock pits..no armed flight crew ..you honestly believe those crotch sniffing molesters are going to insure no sharp object gets onboard..not even remotely close and weird assed dudes with shoes and underwear full of explosives made it on with the greatest of ease...wake the fuck up !!...think !

Wow, you really do make a great argument against your own statements.

Major problems with this post alone.

1. The underwear bomber and the shoe bomber were both before ANY of these new procedures were put in place.

2. The underwear bomber boarded a plane in Amsterdam.

3. The shoe bomber boarded a plane in Paris, not in the U.S.

Any more of your own arguments you want to argue against?

Rick

Last edited:

Rick

Wow, you really do make a great argument against your own statements.

Major problems with this post alone.

1. The underwear bomber and the shoe bomber were both before ANY of these new procedures were put in place.

2. The underwear bomber boarded a plane in Amsterdam.

3. The shoe bomber boarded a plane in Paris, not in the U.S.

Any more of your own arguments you want to argue against?

Rick

Tsa too busy groping perving playin god to notice guns and bombs

Last fall, as he had done hundreds of times, Iranian-American businessman Farid Seif passed through security at a Houston airport and boarded an international flight.He didn't realize he had forgotten to remove the loaded snub nose "baby" Glock pistol from his computer bag. But TSA officers never noticed as his bag glided along the belt and was x-rayed. When he got to his hotel after the three-hour flight, he was shocked to discover the gun traveled unnoticed from Houston.

Airport Security: Loaded Gun Slips Past TSA Screeners - ABC News

Last edited:

Forum List

Back