This is not America

How exactly does this qualify as either an announcement or feedback?

Can't you really post in the correct forum?

Rick

You're not alone in questioning eots' thread placement, hboats.

But, eots, what you're going to have to come to terms with is that America is at war with an enemy with a rather notorious reputation for hijacking passenger jets with a view to use them as a missile. In my opinion these new, more intrusive searches of your person have been implemented in an attempt to protect you when you submit yourself to a particularly vulnerable position: hurtling through the air in a steel tube at 35,000 ft in a vehicle you have no control over.

And if you so strongly object to being intimately searched before boarding a plane, I suggest you seek alternative transport.

But, eots, what you're going to have to come to terms with is that America is at war with an enemy with a rather notorious reputation for hijacking passenger jets with a view to use them as a missile. In my opinion these new, more intrusive searches of your person have been implemented in an attempt to protect you when you submit yourself to a particularly vulnerable position: hurtling through the air in a steel tube at 35,000 ft in a vehicle you have no control over.

And if you so strongly object to being intimately searched before boarding a plane, I suggest you seek alternative transport.

If eots doesn't give consent to be searched, he has the RIGHT not to fly.

Rick

Indeed... surrender liberty for security....what if a bomb goes of on a bus ? a train, a car,in a hikers back pack ?

If eots doesn't give consent to be searched, he has the RIGHT not to fly.

Rick

sure and then the right not to drive or take a bus or carry a bag and walk the street unmolested...terrorist are crafty and determined and come in both domestic and foreign models

All of you fear driven ones who supported the partiot act just grin and bend over for a body cavity search.

Bwahahahaha.

You asked for it and you got it.
Keep me safe please.

I told yall and just got called unamerican and supporting terrorism, etc.

Suck up and accept what you asked for.
Whiney asses.

Last edited:

Rick

because it is indeed my announcement and Im looking for feedback

Wow, you're truly clueless aren't you? The Announcement and Feedback forum is for BOARD announcements and feedback. Not your your own personal announcements and to gather your own personal feedback.

But, I'm guessing if someone has to explain that to you, you most likely still won't get it.

Rick

Indeed... surrender liberty for security....what if a bomb goes of on a bus ? a train, a car,in a hikers back pack ?

Eots, by boycotting travel by air, you aren't surrendering any liberty, you're simply choosing not to travel in an aeroplane.

Whilst detonating a bomb in bus, train or car does happen, the location of the explosive device lacks the emphasis on personal vulnerability. And there are too many variables to contend with when placing a bomb on a grounded vehicle. Whereas when you place a bomb on an aircraft, its intended target are entirely at the mercy of the attacker holding the detonator; and, admittedly, fuel supply. Basically, the terrorist know that the relevant authorities know that they're in charge while the aircraft they've hijacked is airbourne, and assaulting an aircraft once it has landed also presents a lot obstacles for the assault team. You don't get this kind of monopoly of control in a bus, train or car.

Eots, by boycotting travel by air, you aren't surrendering any liberty, you're simply choosing not to travel in an aeroplane.

Whilst detonating a bomb in bus, train or car does happen, the location of the explosive device lacks the emphasis on personal vulnerability. And there are too many variables to contend with when placing a bomb on a grounded vehicle. Whereas when you place a bomb on an aircraft, its intended target are entirely at the mercy of the attacker holding the detonator; and, admittedly, fuel supply. Basically, the terrorist know that the relevant authorities know that they're in charge while the aircraft they've hijacked is airbourne, and assaulting an aircraft once it has landed also presents a lot obstacles for the assault team. You don't get this kind of monopoly of control in a bus, train or car.

there are alternatives to moleting woman and children as I mentioned and they are more effective .. the rest of n your facts clearly just make up as you go.. there is this little thing I like to call the "Oklahoma city bombing" all it took was a one ton truck and a couple of goons...the first wtc bombing ..the 7/7 bombings in London the madrid bombings ..

Rick

Wow, you're truly clueless aren't you? The Announcement and Feedback forum is for BOARD announcements and feedback. Not your your own personal announcements and to gather your own personal feedback.

But, I'm guessing if someone has to explain that to you, you most likely still won't get it.

Rick

get over it..

I object to the intrusion, which is a violation of my Constitutional rights, because government choses to treat us like terrorists, instead of stopping terrorists. This is just another example of stealing my freedoms & liberties for the criminals sake.:confused:

its not about security.. it is about control..its about incrementally getting you to willing surrender your freedoms for security...to bend over take it with a smile and say please sir may I have another

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQYiau7ba20[/ame]

Last edited:
its not about security.. it is about control..its about incrementally getting you to willing surrender your freedoms for security...to bend over take it with a smile and say please sir may I have another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQYiau7ba20

I seem to recall that there were no bombs used to take over the airplanes on September 11, 2001.

You're telling me that bomb sniffing dogs are going to find box cutters and other items like them?

I'm glad to know that all box cutters smell of explosives. Makes me feel 100% confident that every single box cutter will be found by dogs trained to find explosive material.

Rick

Rick

get over it..

Like I said, you still won't get it.

Trust me, I'm over it. It's just too bad for you that there's no cure for stupid.

Rick

Rick

get over it..

Like I said, you still won't get it.

Trust me, I'm over it. It's just too bad for you that there's no cure for stupid.

Rick

Indeed ...if there was I could get some for you but instead I have to put up with this...

Forum List

Back