This is no longer the America I was born into

The America I was born into had segregation. Schools were unequal. Women had few career options. Catholic pedophile priests were moved around a protected. Mental hospitals were appallilng houses of abuse. Homosexuality was a crime and a mental disorder. Let's hear it for change.

I know. Isn't it a shame that we mock those like Palin's handicapped son, trash those like Bush who fight for the freedom of women among the oppressive Islamic world, miss the opportunity to elect the first female vice President because we are too bigoted towards true women. Keep it up America. The change is stunning.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

she wasn't elected because she was an idiot and her running partner was a dried out liberal hypocrite. I really hope its sarcasm that you think she wasn't voted for because she was a woman

The America I was born into had segregation. Schools were unequal. Women had few career options. Catholic pedophile priests were moved around a protected. Mental hospitals were appallilng houses of abuse. Homosexuality was a crime and a mental disorder. Let's hear it for change.

I know. Isn't it a shame that we mock those like Palin's handicapped son, trash those like Bush who fight for the freedom of women among the oppressive Islamic world, miss the opportunity to elect the first female vice President because we are too bigoted towards true women. Keep it up America. The change is stunning.

she wasn't elected because she was an idiot and her running partner was a dried out liberal hypocrite. I really hope its sarcasm that you think she wasn't voted for because she was a woman
Who knew The Light was such a Geraldine Ferraro fan?

Personally I don't see color or gender, but my point is that sadly the liberal party in America has taught a good number of Americans to and to discriminate on the basis of it.

I'm glad the crackers are pissed, and there are some dumbass white people out their. YOU CANT HAVE YOUR RACIST 60'S BACK.

Sorry, The Light, you cannot have your racist sixties back (thanks topspin).

New Topics

Forum List

Back