Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Sucks

• Total voters

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Lots of name calling here from left and especially right, but at least I put more effort into what I believe is the solution:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHqdVQOG63M&feature=youtube_gdata]The Historic 4th of July Speech by a person outside the (television) Box - YouTube[/ame]

You need to get in line for a turn to kick "the news media" in the ass..

But a publicly run, "elected" Government Media branch isn't even a remote solution to the problem.

You first need to motivate the masses into learning who the Vice Prez is and what country we gained Independence from. Therein --- lies the "media problem"...

You need to get in line for a turn to kick "the news media" in the ass..

But a publicly run, "elected" Government Media branch isn't even a remote solution to the problem.

You first need to motivate the masses into learning who the Vice Prez is and what country we gained Independence from. Therein --- lies the "media problem"...
No it is not, I clearly state that the only solution is to elect all new leadership which is not backed by special interests. then and only then the balance of power can be brought back by introducing an alternative news source from the one controlled by big money. which one is right will be up to the voters to decide in the future.

Forum List

Back