This is my favorite coffee shop !

S

Sandy73

its a local coffee shop in Denham Springs where I live. Its right next to the train tracks its a cool little spot.. Its called Whistle Stop.

Darn girl, if that isn't the most Redneck lookin joint I have seen!! :D

Hey I guess I would rather flash American Rednecks than Win Dons and Hodgies ! :D

Damn Mike you should have been in the city on Sunday ! hahaha

Originally posted by OCA
That whole weekend was a disaster, oh well.

Dumbass melaka, never ever listen to a guy, always take a number of a female!!!!!!!! this I said before, and this I say again!!!!!!! :p:

Hey Lanyce send Duane to get us a frozen coffee !! I want one !:banana: :cof:

damnit DK go get the coffee and get it to Sandy BEFORE it melts!
:whip3:

Originally posted by OCA
YES MAAM! By the way thats malaka not melaka, she's calling me a jackoff for listening to Evil. Wow Evil you gonna take that shit?:p:

Next time y'all are coming here!

ah, melaka, malaka, whatever! you know what I meant anyway! :p:

Hey Mike she meant it post her a big male fattie like she likes !!:laugh:

Originally posted by Sandy73
Hey Mike she meant it post her a big male fattie like she likes !!:laugh:

Who you kidding Sandy!!! haha! Sandy likes the towel heads, preferably taxi drivers! just like this one, you know what he's thinking right? "oh me god!!!!!!!!!! :p:

image11.jpg

HAHAHAHAA Very Big Boobies !! hahahahahaha OMG I need another night like that !:cof:

I think the coffee shop looks cool. I would definately stop there. (Actually I will stop nearly anywhere for coffee.) Do they serve Fried Green Tomatoes?

Nope thats not something very popular down here in La that is more toward Georgia & the Carolina's... We have the Cajun food here :)

Forum List

Back