This is my body

like when someone claims they have control of their body when someone else is paying for their healthcare? If I am paying for it via taxes I have a say in your body.

Bullshit. And that's a huge NEVER.

In other words, incredibly weak argument.

And? You hate women.

Bullshit? If I'm paying for your care and you keep abusing your body hell yes I am going to stop you one way or the other.You don't have control of anything when someone is paying the bill for you. You wanted government healthcare this is what you will get.

And? You hate women.

Does this mean you lost the discussion since you used a weak reply to counter the fact if someone pays for your healthcare your body no longer belongs to you?

I'm sorry, but your choo-choo done jumped the tracks and really. It's senseless to try to talk to you.

Why should a woman who thought she wanted a child be responsible for it after she finds out it keeps her up at night? Shouldn't she be allowed to toss it in the garbage and get on with her life? Why should she have to pay for her mistake the rest of her life?

There is a difference between the born and the unborn.

I disagree.

Come to think of it, so do a few experts.

Killing babies no different from abortion, experts say - Telegraph

I have read that a thousand times, and they are entitled to their opinions.

Who's body does the 12 week old fetus with complete skeletal structure belong to? I agree that it's your body, but why the hell aren't birth control, condoms, planning around ovulation, and the morning after pill enough options for you to not have an undesired pregnancy. When you go in for delivery should we still respect your body and allow you to have an abortion? Be accountable for your actions instead of trying to avoid responsibility. By the end of the first trimester there's a good possibility that pain receptors are developed in the fetal brain. How shocked would we be to find out that aborted fetuses feel the pain of death?

Did you watch the video? I'm glad to hear you'll never have an abortion. You don't get to apply your religious beliefs to anyone but yourself.

It's not about religion, it's about the right to life.
When the law allows partial birth abortion that is murder.

Who's body does the 12 week old fetus with complete skeletal structure belong to? I agree that it's your body, but why the hell aren't birth control, condoms, planning around ovulation, and the morning after pill enough options for you to not have an undesired pregnancy. When you go in for delivery should we still respect your body and allow you to have an abortion? Be accountable for your actions instead of trying to avoid responsibility. By the end of the first trimester there's a good possibility that pain receptors are developed in the fetal brain. How shocked would we be to find out that aborted fetuses feel the pain of death?

Even though most women use contraception, accidents still happen. Why should the woman, who tried to be responsible, be told she should be responsible and have a baby she isn't ready for?

A 12 week old fetus doesn't have the brain capacity to feel pain. Look up 'cerebral cortex'.

Why should a woman who thought she wanted a child be responsible for it after she finds out it keeps her up at night? Shouldn't she be allowed to toss it in the garbage and get on with her life? Why should she have to pay for her mistake the rest of her life?

She can't throw it in the garbage but she can give it up for apoption.

Even though most women use contraception, accidents still happen. Why should the woman, who tried to be responsible, be told she should be responsible and have a baby she isn't ready for?

A 12 week old fetus doesn't have the brain capacity to feel pain. Look up 'cerebral cortex'.

Dumpster babies are more common in California than those given up in safe havens.

Did you watch the video? I'm glad to hear you'll never have an abortion. You don't get to apply your religious beliefs to anyone but yourself.

I did watch the video and agree with several points such as gov programs for breast cancer, not having religions limit birth control, and not blaming women for being raped. But don't accuse me of being a religious nut. Even if I was the most hardcore atheist I would have the same opinion of abortion. These women in the video act so righteous and liberated by taking control of their body. What about the infants body? When does that no longer belong to you? Conception? First trimester? Delivery? When the child turns 18?

Don't act like anyone is forcing you to have a child. When you have sex while ovulating, aren't on the pill, don't use condoms, and don't take a morning after pill, you have made the decision yourself. The morning after pill alone is 99% affective at preventing implantation.

Its amusing to me that a bunch of women whining in a video about how they want control over their own bodies are really talking about wanting a bunch of other people to take responsibility for almost every aspect of their reproductive lives.

Why? Because that's life. When you take risks with existing consequences, you don't get to act like you didn't have a choice. When you have sex there is the possibility you will get pregnant. We've made those possibilities pretty slim, but you still have to face the consequences. Here's a comparison. If the man and women have sex and she becomes pregnant and keeps the baby, why does the father have to pay child support if he favored an abortion? Why should a man, who tried to be responsible, be told he should be financially responsible for a baby he isn't ready for?

Pretty sexist when you use that logic.

Also, about your claim that a 12 wk old fetus doesn't feel pain. The only reports we have show that the thalamus and limbic systems account for most pain reception and are developed at week 17. The cerebral cortex accounts for higher order thinking and to act like that's responsible for pain reception is as moronic as saying animals don't feel pain (since most non-mammals don't have a cerebral cortex). We have proven that they feel pain at week 17, but we don't know if they feel it earlier. At week 12 a fetus responds to external stimuli, which is pretty strong evidence that they feel pain.

There is a difference between the born and the unborn.

There's a difference between the conceived and unconceived. You keep arguing that it's your body and you should be able to do what you want to it. Did you know it's illegal for a doctor to remove a limb unless it's threatening to the persons life? So, if the fetus is part of the woman's body, why should she be able to remove it unless it's life threatening?

Bullshit. And that's a huge NEVER.

And? You hate women.

Bullshit? If I'm paying for your care and you keep abusing your body hell yes I am going to stop you one way or the other.You don't have control of anything when someone is paying the bill for you. You wanted government healthcare this is what you will get.

And? You hate women.

Does this mean you lost the discussion since you used a weak reply to counter the fact if someone pays for your healthcare your body no longer belongs to you?

I'm sorry, but your choo-choo done jumped the tracks and really. It's senseless to try to talk to you.
Your choo-choo never left the depot if you think that it's your body when someone else is paying the bill. Do you think I will allow you to eat all that fried fatty food, do the McDonald food run? Those late night cookie and ice cream crying sessions are over with. You are going to treat your body the way I prescribe it to be treat and will eat only those things I choose for you too eat. Now you can stop this by paying for your own healthcare.

Dumpster babies are more common in California than those given up in safe havens.

Wonder why that is, you can just go any hospital and surrender a baby no?

Wonder why that is, you can just go any hospital and surrender a baby no?

Hospital, police station, fire station, just about any medical or city office.

Why they throw the babies in the dumpsters is part of the social phenomenon of dehumanizing infants. It's not a person, (ask a democrat), it's just cells. There is little difference between a baby before it's born and one after its born.

I did watch the video and agree with several points such as gov programs for breast cancer, not having religions limit birth control, and not blaming women for being raped. But don't accuse me of being a religious nut. Even if I was the most hardcore atheist I would have the same opinion of abortion. These women in the video act so righteous and liberated by taking control of their body. What about the infants body? When does that no longer belong to you? Conception? First trimester? Delivery? When the child turns 18?

Don't act like anyone is forcing you to have a child. When you have sex while ovulating, aren't on the pill, don't use condoms, and don't take a morning after pill, you have made the decision yourself. The morning after pill alone is 99% affective at preventing implantation.

Get back to me when you are the most hardcore atheist. Right now you're just a great bullshit artist.

You are a liar. ALL neo republicans are liars.

An average of 6 infants are found in dumpsters in Los Angeles every year.

Approximately 14,000 babies voluntarily given up for adoption in U S each year.

How do you know a Con is lying? His lips are moving.

Forum List

Back