This is my body

• Banned
protest.jpg

Who's body does the 12 week old fetus with complete skeletal structure belong to? I agree that it's your body, but why the hell aren't birth control, condoms, planning around ovulation, and the morning after pill enough options for you to not have an undesired pregnancy. When you go in for delivery should we still respect your body and allow you to have an abortion? Be accountable for your actions instead of trying to avoid responsibility. By the end of the first trimester there's a good possibility that pain receptors are developed in the fetal brain. How shocked would we be to find out that aborted fetuses feel the pain of death?

I agree, unless you want me to pay for something, then I get a say in it. Keep it simple, stay out of my wallet, I will stay out of your decisions. Insist you have the right to my money, I will insist I have the right to decide how you spend it.

Really? So we all get a say in how ALL government funding goes?

Because I'm pretty pissed about all this military complex, war shit.

Who's body does the 12 week old fetus with complete skeletal structure belong to? I agree that it's your body, but why the hell aren't birth control, condoms, planning around ovulation, and the morning after pill enough options for you to not have an undesired pregnancy. When you go in for delivery should we still respect your body and allow you to have an abortion? Be accountable for your actions instead of trying to avoid responsibility. By the end of the first trimester there's a good possibility that pain receptors are developed in the fetal brain. How shocked would we be to find out that aborted fetuses feel the pain of death?

Did you watch the video? I'm glad to hear you'll never have an abortion. You don't get to apply your religious beliefs to anyone but yourself.

Forum List

Back