This is like one of my nightmares come to life...

No, he's an example of a criminal who didn't give a shit about the people he was duping.

No, it's not.
How much could that have saved him?

If he's doing that rest assured he's doing other, much worse things. Such as not autoclaving (sterilizing) his instruments between patients and using expired adhesive compounds, etc. I've had a few bad experiences with dentists and I've read and heard some real horror stories about them. This is just one more.

While on the subject, one thing that annoys the hell out of me is a dentist who asks a question while his thumb is in your mouth. I've had several of them do that and I wonder if they do it on purpose.

Analyzing Nightmares and Bad Dreams...
:eusa_eh:
New Canadian Study Analyzes Nightmares and Bad Dreams
January 31st, 2014 ~ Waking up in the morning after having a bad dream at night might not be the best way to start the day, but, a terrifying nightmare can rock you awake from a sound sleep, leaving you scared and confused.
A new study released by psychology researchers Geneviève Robert and Antonio Zadra at the University of Montreal has revealed that nightmares indeed pack a much bigger emotional punch than simply having a bad dream. Yes there is a difference between nightmares and bad dreams. Zadra sums up the difference between the two in terms of intensity.

Nightmares, according to Zadra are disturbing dreams that actually wake you up and the awakening is directly tied into what was going on in the nightmare. Having a bad dream can also be disturbing, but you continue to sleep and wake up as you normally would. You may also remember the content of the bad dream as soon as you wake up or perhaps later in the day but, “there’s no temporal relationship between the content of the (bad) dream and us waking up from it,” said Zadra.

nightmare-300x200.jpg

Fear is a common emotion that drives a nightmare or bad dream

Zadra adds that nightmares end up giving rise to much more emotional distress than bad dreams do. The researchers asked their volunteer test subjects to rate the intensity of the emotions they experience within their dreams. After analyzing what the volunteers had written the researchers found that nightmares came out to be much more emotionally intense than bad dreams overall.

And, while most people tend to link fear to nightmares and bad dreams, believe it or not it isn’t always the driving factor. While fear does drive a majority of nightmares and bad dreams, Zadra says that about 35% of the nightmares and 50% of the bad dreams of the 10,000 they studied contained other primary emotions such as sadness, confusion, guilt, anger, disgust, and others. As a result, nightmares can intensify a wide range of negative emotions.

MORE

Granny says take ya some Melatonin.

Last edited:
I used to have the occasional "wake up with no teeth" nightmare..this is almost as bad...

"A former dentist in Massachusetts has pleaded guilty to Medicaid fraud for using paper clips instead of stainless steel posts in root canals. "

Dentist Accused Of Using Paper Clips In Root Canals « CBS Connecticut

I have sunk roughly 10,000 dollars into my mouth over the last 5-6 years...CAN YOU IMAGINE?

Sadly, I can...

The poor dentists drill teeth for money and I usually hear about it from word of mouth. I can't mention a name because I don't want to be sued.

I used to have the occasional "wake up with no teeth" nightmare..this is almost as bad...

"A former dentist in Massachusetts has pleaded guilty to Medicaid fraud for using paper clips instead of stainless steel posts in root canals. "

Dentist Accused Of Using Paper Clips In Root Canals « CBS Connecticut

I have sunk roughly 10,000 dollars into my mouth over the last 5-6 years...CAN YOU IMAGINE?

Sadly, I can...

The poor dentists drill teeth for money and I usually hear about it from word of mouth. I can't mention a name because I don't want to be sued.

Was that supposed to make sense? :confused:

Forum List

Back