This Is Leadership?

I was actually looking for ANY answer, which nobody wanted to give. My point was that you people whine about government intruding in to our affairs and overstepping its boundaries, but as soon as there is something you don't like going on you whine that government didn't act fast enough or well enough to rectify the problem. No matter what answer you would have given, you would have been hypocrites and that's why no one had the balls to answer with a definitive yes or no without spewing on about being a community organizer or a lazy president, blah, blah.... I'm done with this thread.

I just gave you an answer you pathetic moron.

Once again you totally ignored it.

And you acted exactly the way I stated in post #32....by saying that it didn't matter what our answer was.

Fucken dumbass.

Using insults now, not surprised. I figured it would degrade to that soon enough.

You answered my question with a simple yes or no like I asked? Which post exactly was that? I'll wait.

I gave you the fucken post number. What else do you want moron?

That seems to be the either/or fallacy. And I'm not buying it.

The choice was not for Obama to "step in and fix the problem." No one expected that. Obama's experience with oil consists of having other people change his.

What people did expect was for him to do what he could do to make the problem better. In this case "the problem" is not the spill but the environmental damage from it. BP should be taking care of the spill since they have more expertise than Obama does.

But he has proven himself incompetent to do even that, preferring instead to play politics with the environment and talk about "kicking ass" and "plugging the damn hole."

Some of these folks are just fishing for a particular answer, so any answer we give won't be good enough.

They want us to say that Obama has all of the answers. The fact is Obama needs to at least make an effort to find someone who does. He's talking to fishermen and everyone else but he's not really trying to find solutions.....just look like he cares.

Looking like you care isn't gonna plug that God Damned hole.

I was actually looking for ANY answer, which nobody wanted to give. My point was that you people whine about government intruding in to our affairs and overstepping its boundaries, but as soon as there is something you don't like going on you whine that government didn't act fast enough or well enough to rectify the problem. No matter what answer you would have given, you would have been hypocrites and that's why no one had the balls to answer with a definitive yes or no without spewing on about being a community organizer or a lazy president, blah, blah.... I'm done with this thread.

I answered . . . but I noticed you just ignored that.

And what? BP's CEO is holding back on plugging the leak until the president talks to him?

You, my friend, are fucked up.

I'm not your fucken friend.:hmpf:

I'm trying to discuss this in a reasonable manner...not throw around insults.

For everyone else who isn't into insults....

It's simple....talk to everyone involved immediately....find out from the horses mouth what the deal is....then get with experts to see if the CEO is full of shit.

Obama didn't even bother to do this.

Obama doesn't know what to do....this is painfully obvious.

We already know Hayward is full of shit, and BP has been bullshitting us from the start. Why, my fucked up ex-friend, do we need the president to confirm something we already know?

That was Obama's excuse.

It doesn't wash. The test of any leader is to be able to persuade others and give them direction. Also a great leader knows how to get things done.....but this guy can only get things done when he breaks the law. So of course he can't cheat his way through this one. The result was very predictable.

No, it's not leadership. It's a perpetual campaign.

There's a big difference.

LOL Huck just called Obama's response to the oil spill a keytsone cop mentality

That's giving him too much credit. The Keystone Cops were funny. Obama is just plain depressing.

You know, I think he needs to go through Officer Candidacy School. The very first thing they teach you there is NEVER pass blame onto someone else, accept the blame even if one of your subordinates screws up.......

Of course Obama preaches that to, he just doesn't practice it..............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Fmjgy1Sp8]YouTube - President Obama Gives Commencement Address at Kalamazoo Central High School[/ame]

Forum List

Back