This is kind of interesting............

my bad ~ the boxes were backwards from what I am used to. The link now works.

Most likely more propaganda crap, trying to spread fear, but I'll be staying out of the city for a bit after reading that! :D

No shit! that's messed up and freaky. I wouldn't doubt it though that something of this kind is going to be tried but hopefully doesn't happen!

Pretty crazy huh? Supposidly the world's supposed to end Nov 8th/9th or something big is supposed to happen because of the Harmonic Concordance. If Al Qaeda, or any terrorist organization, wanted to destroy America, all they really would have to do is set off multiple low-grade explosives in a major city. The resulting chaos would set the U.S. propaganda machine, erh I mean news outlets into a frenzy saying headlines like "WAR IN AMERICA" and whatnot. America would go into lockdown, total martial control would be turned on and Ashcroft would have power equal to that of Skeletor.

skeletor.jpg

Hey rtm, are you a terrorist???hahaha, j/k! but, that is pretty interesting! Guess I better live to the highest for the next couple days eh? Good thing I have the next couple days off, will do just that!

Originally posted by rtm
America would go into lockdow, total martial control would be turned on and Ashcroft would have power equal to that of Skeletor.n

skeletor.jpg

Now that's just not a fair comparison. Skeletor had a sense of humor :mad:

Asscrotch is appalled by nude statues for fucks sake!!

Forum List

Back