This is just outrageous... Political Correctness in the Military run amuck...

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
Nearly a 30 year career in the U.S. Navy the Senior Enlisted man CMC was retiring after it was "addressed" by the Leadership of the Nimitz Class Carrier Harry S Truman...

His crime...

Telling his Sailors to "Clap like they were at a strip club"...

After the social and mainstream media tore him a new asshole for being 'sexist'...

I give up...

Another man's career ruined by TDS... If it had been anyone else other than VPOTUS Pence we would have never heard a thing about such a minor issue...

Moonie you need to have your ass checked out, it has a big ole crack in it... What the hell would he need a pardon for? No crime was committed...

Nearly a 30 year career in the U.S. Navy the Senior Enlisted man CMC was retiring after it was "addressed" by the Leadership of the Nimitz Class Carrier Harry S Truman...

His crime...

After the social and mainstream media tore him a new asshole for being 'sexist'...

I give up...
Another great enlistment moment brought to you by the PC police.

It was a stupid thing to say, not even too funny, but to resign ...(or was he fired) over this nothing burger??? is even more stupid. :dunno:

I hate PC.

His crime...

I give up...
Yep...for the VP....classic idiocy. Goodbye Master Chief.

It was a stupid thing to say, not even too funny, but to resign ...(or was he fired) over this nothing burger??? is even more stupid. :dunno:

I hate PC.

skye maybe it is just a guy thing, but I laughed when I heard it... And 99.9% of the sailors that heard it more than likely found humor in it also...

My ex-wife says I am a pig... :dunno: I think I am just to old school for life today...

I hate PC.

skye maybe it is just a guy thing, but I laughed when I heard it... And 99.9% of the sailors that heard it more than likely found humor in it also...

My ex-wife says I am a pig... :dunno: I think I am just to old school for life today...

heheheh.... do people have to clap at strip clubs??? LOL .... I didn't know they had to clap .....never been to one....but to clap??? curious minds want to know !!!

I can think of a million other things they can do :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Moonie you need to have your ass checked out, it has a big ole crack in it... What the hell would he need a pardon for? No crime was committed...
Ah..for the good ole days when males could call women "gashes" and grope them all they want in the military.

Yeah, you just didn't like the attention! You were more interested in groping other women!

OBAMA/BIDEN...stuffed the pentagon with like minded desk warriors....

Trump will get to them after he cleans the OBAMA/BIDEN judges from our judiciary....

His crime...

I give up...
Watching f&%$ flicks, smoking and eating steak and lobster 24/7 in today's Chief's Mess would be unthinkable. Punishable, I'm sure - by the female CO/XO - to the maximus. It's really a pity. Chief's Mess used to be the one place on ship where you could truly act like a 2 year old, and no one gave a fuck. My CPO creed (not available in the Navy anymore, neither are Chief's initiations) hangs PROUDLY in my downstairs half-bath. Got out just in time when they started "dry" initiations - too pussified - today's Chiefs. I continue to live by that creed today - and the initiation it took to get that creed presented to me.

His crime...

I give up...
I have one friend who is an ex navy and another who is an ex marine, and they know a bunch of XXXXX jokes that are great

Forum List

Back