This is just disgusting.

This woman should be shot in the kneecaps and be allowed to bleed, almost to death, once a week for the fifteen years she's in prison.

This woman should be shot in the kneecaps and be allowed to bleed, almost to death, once a week for the fifteen years she's in prison.

She should NEVER see the light of day again. I certainly hope they have found a supportive environment for the girl.

Why? Isn't this where liberalism is leading society? Sex with children and lieniency for criminals?
I'm not in the habit of defending liberals or liberalism, but in all fairness, Mark Foley and some Catholic priests shoot holes in that theory.

I'm not in the habit of defending liberals or liberalism, but in all fairness, Mark Foley and some Catholic priests shoot holes in that theory.

How the heck do any of those defend liberalism? I hate to break it to you but alot of Catholics, including the priests ARE liberal. How they are, i dont know, but they are.

As for Mark Foley, what does he have to do with anything?

How the heck do any of those defend liberalism? I hate to break it to you but alot of Catholics, including the priests ARE liberal. How they are, i dont know, but they are.

As for Mark Foley, what does he have to do with anything?

There's no correlation with pedophilia and liberalism. Pedophilia occurs irregardless of political leanings or affiliations and Foley and some Catholic priests are just one of many examples of conservatives to point to. Hold up, you're seriously not going to sit there with a straight face and state that Catholic priests are liberals now are you?

Sure they do. It's part of the Hollywood culture, and marketing of teen clothing. Then there's your buddies at NAMBLA....

There is an organization of Republicans called the “Log Cabin Republicans” that condone homosexual relationships. Therefore Republicans support gay marriage. That is practically the same type of logic demonstrated here. There is a small organization called NAMBLA. It consists of liberals. This does not mean that liberals, as a whole, support people having sex with children.

There's no correlation with pedophilia and liberalism. Pedophilia occurs irregardless of political leanings or affiliations and Foley and some Catholic priests are just one of many examples of conservatives to point to. Hold up, you're seriously not going to sit there with a straight face and state that Catholic priests are liberals now are you?
First of all, you really need to get of the Catholic bashing. The incidence of Catholic Priests perversion is no more than it is for other denominations.

Second, Catholics are all over the political map. There is zero correlation between political stripe and Catholicism.

Third, this is not about a correlation between pedophilia and liberalism. My point is that if you take liberal Hollywood culture to its logical extreme, than anything goes, including pedophilia.

There is an organization of Republicans called the “Log Cabin Republicans” that condone homosexual relationships. Therefore Republicans support gay marriage. That is practically the same type of logic demonstrated here. There is a small organization called NAMBLA. It consists of liberals. This does not mean that liberals, as a whole, support people having sex with children.
Nice try, but the Hollwood culture, taken to its logical extreme, will end up as NAMBLA. You can't say that about the GOP.

First of all, you really need to get of the Catholic bashing. The incidence of Catholic Priests perversion is no more than it is for other denominations.

Second, Catholics are all over the political map. There is zero correlation between political stripe and Catholicism.

Third, this is not about a correlation between pedophilia and liberalism. My point is that if you take liberal Hollywood culture to its logical extreme, than anything goes, including pedophilia.
First, that wasn't Catholic bashing. That was illustrating that conservatives also engage in acts of pedophilia.

Second, I never said Catholics weren't liberals, I said Catholic Priests weren't liberal. Show me some Catholic Priests with the blessing of the Vatican that advocates same sex marriage, abortion, or other lefty stances and I'll recant.

Third, yeah you did imply that there was a correlation between liberalism and pedophilia:

Why? Isn't this where liberalism is leading society? Sex with children and lieniency for criminals?

But I'm glad to see you backing away from your comments as originally stated.

Forum List

Back