This is it

Nooooooooooooo say it ain't so! :tongue:

star-target.gif

Housekeeper is watching the Golden Globes in the next room. Peeked in there a few time and I have seen no golden globes yet, just awards.
I like a fine pair of golden globes....

I'm going to put my best foot forward here and get my feet wet in this thread. I'm not going to pussy foot around and just stick my toe in the water, I'm going to stand on my own two feet and stay on my toes while I post here.

69204556-rex-ryan.jpg

I think it is there ---------->

I'm going to put my best foot forward here and get my feet wet in this thread. I'm not going to pussy foot around and just stick my toe in the water, I'm going to stand on my own two feet and stay on my toes while I post here.

69204556-rex-ryan.jpg

WOW what a big little toe! :lol:

69204556-rex-ryan.jpg

I think that I just...

JIZZED IN MY PANTS!

No...wait...that's piss.

Is that the clown from the movie where he's chasing a guy through like a cotton candy factory or something? I remember something like that as a kid. I hated that movie, and I hate that clown. It was seriously traumatic for me. That clown sucks.

69204556-rex-ryan.jpg

WHY do women sit in cars and stick their damned feet out the window?

69204556-rex-ryan.jpg

WHY do women sit in cars and stick their damned feet out the window?

to drive some men crazy.

Forum List

Back