This is Interesting, Dow sinking

If only all recessions were full employment and better ...

If this goes the way of 2008, the markets will crash, then the banks will get nervous, and companies will start laying off people in large amounts.

If the Dow tanks another 500 points (or more) tomorrow, expect bad things to happen.

Why ........2008 markets crashed for reason.....today you have nothing but propaganda on trade war which is half over because of new deal with Mexico and Canada ...plus 500 points today is not same % drop as it was then ...plus you were rocking multiple 800 point drops back then

Why ........2008 markets crashed for reason.....today you have nothing but propaganda on trade war which is half over because of new deal with Mexico and Canada ...plus 500 points today is not same % drop as it was then ...plus you were rocking multiple 800 point drops back then

The trade war is already half over? Really? The USMCA hasn't been passed yet, and isn't projected to be voted on by Congress until after the elections, but more likely until sometime in 2019. Then, there is the little matter of tariffs with China and our trade war with them, as well as the EU. No, sorry little Trumpkin, but USMCA isn't a done deal yet, even though you wish it was. It still has to pass through Congress, and that could take another year.

It is about as much of a "done deal" as the denuclearization of N. Korea is a done deal.

A top Republican senator just made it clear that Trump's new trade deal with Mexico and Canada could still fall apart

President Donald Trump's victory lap on the new trade agreement among the US, Canada, and Mexico may have been premature, per one top Republican senator's lay of the congressional land.

Sen. John Cornyn, the second-highest-ranking Senate Republican, suggested to reporters Tuesday that the revised version of the North American Free Trade Agreement, agreed to Sunday night, might not have the votes to make it through Congress.

"I know people are still going through the details, but it's not a foregone conclusion that it will get confirmation by the Senate," Cornyn said.

The Texas Republican also said a congressional vote on the new deal, dubbed the US-Mexico-Canada Agreement, would definitely not happen until after the November midterm elections and would most likely slip into 2019.

If only all recessions were full employment and better ...

If this goes the way of 2008, the markets will crash, then the banks will get nervous, and companies will start laying off people in large amounts.

If the Dow tanks another 500 points (or more) tomorrow, expect bad things to happen.

That would bring it to 1800 points, you haven't even had a 10% correction with those numbers.

The trade war is already half over? Really? The USMCA hasn't been passed yet, and isn't projected to be voted on by Congress until after the elections, but more likely until sometime in 2019. Then, there is the little matter of tariffs with China and our trade war with them, as well as the EU. No, sorry little Trumpkin, but USMCA isn't a done deal yet, even though you wish it was. It still has to pass through Congress, and that could take another year.

It is about as much of a "done deal" as the denuclearization of N. Korea is a done deal.

A top Republican senator just made it clear that Trump's new trade deal with Mexico and Canada could still fall apart

President Donald Trump's victory lap on the new trade agreement among the US, Canada, and Mexico may have been premature, per one top Republican senator's lay of the congressional land.

Sen. John Cornyn, the second-highest-ranking Senate Republican, suggested to reporters Tuesday that the revised version of the North American Free Trade Agreement, agreed to Sunday night, might not have the votes to make it through Congress.

"I know people are still going through the details, but it's not a foregone conclusion that it will get confirmation by the Senate," Cornyn said.

The Texas Republican also said a congressional vote on the new deal, dubbed the US-Mexico-Canada Agreement, would definitely not happen until after the November midterm elections and would most likely slip into 2019.

dont just stand there SEELLLLL......lmao

That's right, do your duty as a good anti-Trumper and sell your stock. Send your message that you will not support his pro stock market agenda.

So what do you all think? Anybody buying tomorrow? I want to hear something out of the Fed Chair other than "I'm raising rates and that's just the way it is".
Added to NVDA and HQY today. Ok bought FAZ too
Like the first and last. Been watching NVDA...now below when I started with nothing but positive news,. Have enough healthcare related......going to keep tabs on last one.

That's right, do your duty as a good anti-Trumper and sell your stock. Send your message that you will not support his pro stock market agenda.

Up 500 on the open.

So what do you all think? Anybody buying tomorrow? I want to hear something out of the Fed Chair other than "I'm raising rates and that's just the way it is".
Added to NVDA and HQY today. Ok bought FAZ too
Like the first and last. Been watching NVDA...now below when I started with nothing but positive news,. Have enough healthcare related......going to keep tabs on last one.
Score on NVDA......WHAT TIMING

I told you it would be back up by the end of the week. Now if it'll just stay up. lol

That wasn't the snap back rally I thought would happen. I didn't buy anything this week. I'm thinking of getting back into Pot stocks before Canada fires up the bongs on October 17th.

Oh noes ... barely 2% drop and some tards try to make it sound like another Trump fiasco or something. Let me know when it drops 30%, then it wont' be just rumor driven day traders and electronic trading morons. It's not like the stock market has anything to do with the real economy.

Forum List

Back