This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

That's a Yogi Bera esque statement.
The Sought does not seek anything.
Neither does a servant seek to be served.
The Scripture says Moshiach is a servant not served, disqualifying your many bundled christs and the Pope from being head priest.
Failed behaviors lead to failure. You worry about your faith and let me worry about mine, little robber bird.

So you are saying your group was wrong then worrying about saving others when actually they were inflicting upon them their own
will(by force) to feel empowered and validated in their own poor choice.
Much like Amway where people don't believe in the product, but need to sign everyone up to feel validated in signing up themselves or to feel less snookered if everyone else seems foolish too.
But then since you are the Luciferian my complacency is acceptance of your sins that affect my world which is not where it could and should be with the fall of man.
No. I am saying that you are an idiot whose only purpose on these boards is to attack Christianity like a militant atheist. Is that clear enough for you?

oh----now I understand----you reject discussion of religion and, somehow, have
DECIDED that Christianity is THE RELIGION for the world. I am fascinated---Here is a quotation from 2007---POLITICAL>>>
"In the world, there are deviations from the right path: Christianity and Judaism. Dollars have been devoted to the propagation of these deviations. There are also false claims that these [religions] will save mankind. But Islam is the only religion that [can] save mankind." <<< Mahmoud AHMADINEJAD. He made a similar comment in the UN----General Assembly.

The Scripture says Moshiach is a servant not served, disqualifying your many bundled christs and the Pope from being head priest.
Failed behaviors lead to failure. You worry about your faith and let me worry about mine, little robber bird.

So you are saying your group was wrong then worrying about saving others when actually they were inflicting upon them their own
Much like Amway where people don't believe in the product, but need to sign everyone up to feel validated in signing up themselves or to feel less snookered if everyone else seems foolish too.
But then since you are the Luciferian my complacency is acceptance of your sins that affect my world which is not where it could and should be with the fall of man.
No. I am saying that you are an idiot whose only purpose on these boards is to attack Christianity like a militant atheist. Is that clear enough for you?

DECIDED that Christianity is THE RELIGION for the world. I am fascinated---Here is a quotation from 2007---POLITICAL>>>
"In the world, there are deviations from the right path: Christianity and Judaism. Dollars have been devoted to the propagation of these deviations. There are also false claims that these [religions] will save mankind. But Islam is the only religion that [can] save mankind." <<< Mahmoud AHMADINEJAD. He made a similar comment in the UN----General Assembly.
No. I have not decided that. Each person should decide that for themselves. What I am saying is that instead of you extolling the virtues of your religion, you would rather attack the virtues of someone else's religion. In effect, it is you who is the one trying to decide for others which religion they should follow or in this case which religion they should not follow. Now do you understand?

No. I have not decided that. Each person should decide that for themselves. What I am saying is that instead of you extolling the virtues of your religion, you would rather attack the virtues of someone else's religion. In effect, it is you who is the one trying to decide for others which religion they should follow or in this case which religion they should not follow. Now do you understand?

yes, I understand that you are a vile liar------You have stated that I "extol the virtues of my own religion....." ----- and, --also that I have decided which religion people SHOULD NOT follow--------YOU GOT A LINK
TO SUPPORT YOUR BULLSHIT?

yes, I understand that you are a vile liar------You have stated that I "extol the virtues of my own religion....." ----- and, --also that I have decided which religion people SHOULD NOT follow--------YOU GOT A LINK
Just your posts on this message board.

GOOD----posts that YOU PROPOSE---reveal that I SUPPORT MY OWN RELIGION AS THE ONLY VALID RELIGION IN THE WORLD------are right before you-----so why can you not CITE EVEN ONE?

GOOD----posts that YOU PROPOSE---reveal that I SUPPORT MY OWN RELIGION AS THE ONLY VALID RELIGION IN THE WORLD------are right before you-----so why can you not CITE EVEN ONE?
If you couldn't follow my logic, I am afraid I can't help you.

If you couldn't follow my logic, I am afraid I can't help you.

I have no problem with LOGIC------you---very clearly stated that I ----(ie you made an ACCUSATION) extol my own religion and KNOCK other religions---(something proselytizers do.) In fact I do not------LOGICALLY you should be able to cite posts written by me that reveal that I "extol" some religion and knock all other----or even something I have written which could be construed as an effort to PROSELYTIZE. With YOUR "LOGIC" you are unable to do so

I just love watching these one sided conversations. You people really need to start quoting who you are replying to. If you don't, it simply makes you look like you're talking to yourself. Who knows? Maybe you are?

I don't believe I can tell the difference between the religious fanatics and the atheist fanatics anymore. They all look the same.

the biblical god is a do as I say not as I do kind of asshole
You should take that up with Him.
I don't have to he supposedly knows what I just said doesn't he?
True, but I think you should take that exact same tone when you meet Him.
Oh I won't be meeting god neither will you
How do you know?

The same way you know that you will meet the magic sky man

You should take that up with Him.
I don't have to he supposedly knows what I just said doesn't he?
True, but I think you should take that exact same tone when you meet Him.
Oh I won't be meeting god neither will you
How do you know?

The same way you know that you will meet the magic sky man
The ROMA method?

Forum List

Back