This is how you Spin a "News" Story...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints - Yahoo! News

Arguably, the Billboard has drawn some Support also, Correct?...

There Certainly is NO Science to Support the AP's Conclusion, just People they Decided to Interview...

Yet another Stunning Example of what the AP is really doing as they Hide like Cowards behind the First Amendment Protections of a "FREE" Press.

I wonder what the AP's take was on the New York Times giving moveon.org a Half Price Deal on a Full Page Ad to Attack a General of a President they didn't Vote for?...

:)

peace...

This sums it up, for me:

"When you compare Obama to Hitler, that to me does a disservice to the Jews who both survived and died in the Holocaust and to the Germans who lived under Nazi regime rule," Blakely said.

This sums it up, for me:

"When you compare Obama to Hitler, that to me does a disservice to the Jews who both survived and died in the Holocaust and to the Germans who lived under Nazi regime rule," Blakely said.

I agree. The comparisons of politicians of any persuasion with Hitler is way over the top. It's sort of what Immie has been trying to make clear about throwing out terms like racist. Overuse brings lack of concern about the real deal.

I compare Obama to Hugo Chavez.

Obama probably doesn't want to murder millions of his own people.

Some of the people that work for him may...but probably not Obama.

One of Obama's latest recess appointments believes that Americans need to be reeducated. Those who can't be will have to be eliminated. 25 million would do the job. Sounds like the old Communist revolution in Russia.

One of Obama's latest recess appointments believes that Americans need to be reeducated. Those who can't be will have to be eliminated. 25 million would do the job. Sounds like the old Communist revolution in Russia.

I'd like to see some video of him saying this, and with said video, the entire statement and not a clip. I'm not going to believe it, short of that.

Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints - Yahoo! News

Arguably, the Billboard has drawn some Support also, Correct?...

There Certainly is NO Science to Support the AP's Conclusion, just People they Decided to Interview...

Yet another Stunning Example of what the AP is really doing as they Hide like Cowards behind the First Amendment Protections of a "FREE" Press.

I wonder what the AP's take was on the New York Times giving moveon.org a Half Price Deal on a Full Page Ad to Attack a General of a President they didn't Vote for?...

peace...
did you miss that the one person they found that supported the sign was a democrat?

I'd like to see some video of him saying this, and with said video, the entire statement and not a clip. I'm not going to believe it, short of that.

I'm sure something will surface pretty soon if Hillary has anything to do with it.

I think Hillary is beginning to grease the wheels for a Presidential run. Plenty of stories are surfacing about Obama picks to run the government and evidence of their mindset is becoming public. I don't think it's beneath her to undercut Obama any chance she gets. And believe me....Obama did it to her so I think she's gonna do it to him too. Last week a story surfaced about voter intimidation during the primarys. There was a claim that Obama people are guilty of voter intimidation during the caucuses.

Last edited:
This sums it up, for me:

I agree. The comparisons of politicians of any persuasion with Hitler is way over the top. It's sort of what Immie has been trying to make clear about throwing out terms like racist. Overuse brings lack of concern about the real deal.

Of course, that's a Given...

But the Angle the AP Chose was not Based in simply Reporting the News.

The Chose a Side on the Issue of that Billboard and Made News with it.

Where were they when the NYT was giving moveon.org 1/2 off to Attack a General during War?...

That's my Point.

peace...

This sums it up, for me:

I Concur... And I don't do it...

Yet some here do it over the Most Trivial Disagreements...

Have you taken Zona to Task for his Idiotic Avie?... ;)

peace...

I saw the General Betray Us story on the cover of Yahoo! when it occured.

And now Obama is a genius for picking him.

My how things change when the MSM and the Democrats need an issue badly.

Obama can still sit on the fence. He can claim any credit if Petraus succeeds or he can condemn him if he fails simply saying he's really just a Bush choice.

Last edited:

Obama can still sit on the fence. He can claim any credit if Petraus succeeds or he can condemn him if he fails simply saying he's really just a Bush choice.

Yes because news outlets speak for entire political parties.

Yes because news outlets speak for entire political parties.

It's become pretty clear the last few years that they do.

Forum List

Back