This is how you handle thugs !!

Imagine if we had more citizens willing to provide REAL "Homeland Security"!

But, I fear, some scumbag lawyer is going to "Trayvon" this guy for continuing to shoot after the "youths" left the cafe.

Heck, if they were dead, Jessie the Rev and crew would be demanding that he is hung. He accomplished the second best thing.

the guy is a terriible marksman.

They should be in the morgue and not in jail
a bullet in the ass of a coward id a damn good shot !! But i would have rather the perp been shot between the eyes !!

be careful what you advocate, since you are a known coward yourself, pussy.
i am capable of stomping a mudhole on you punk ass and then kicking it dry !!don king will not be fixinig that fight bich !!

YEAH!!!!!!! SHOOT THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!! Run boy run!!!!

I don't think the old guy hit either of those two Afro shits. That'll spare the old man a lot of legal trouble, that would be aimed at the guy with the blessings of the Afro shit community. But, it leaves that shit around to prey on others.

a bullet in the ass of a coward id a damn good shot !! But i would have rather the perp been shot between the eyes !!

i am capable of stomping a mudhole on you punk ass and then kicking it dry !!don king will not be fixinig that fight bich !!

Who the fuck do you think you're kidding, you spineless pussy?

Who the fuck do you think you're kidding, you spineless pussy?
why is it that ******* only attack elderly whites or always have the advantage of numbers before they attack ??

Why does a fucking pussy like you only ever shoot your mouth off online and safely miles and miles from any hint of consequences? You're a fucking joke.

Forum List

Back