Even if the Russians did such things, such behavior is abhorrent to Americans and their values.
Lol, liberals don't have values.
It's the Alt Right that loves evil Russia, don't the liberals, centrists, are patriotic right.
Evil is saying a little girl is bigoted, if she doesn't want to see an old man's dick in a locker room. Now the left loved Russia till Putin told your transgendered Obama to go fuck himself. The alt left are losing their minds and it's very entertaining, keep up the good work.
That makes no sense. The Alt Right is going crazy.

Even if the Russians did such things, such behavior is abhorrent to Americans and their values.
Yes, our values are to let terrorists kill whom ever they wish, and then blame Trump.
Focus, please. You don't agree with the Russians' practices?
If someone kidnapped one of my loved ones, I wouldn't think twice about doing the same to them. To get my loved one back. You would just let your loved one die?
Kill the members of the bad guys' families? Decimate neighborhoods? Schools?

OK, you insist you would have made a good Stalinist.
I would do what it took to get them back. Decimate neighborhoods, schools? Where did I say that? I said I wouldn't think twice about grabbing up one of their loved ones to get mine back. I guess you would let yours just die?
So you would act like the Stalinist troops and KGB or the German Gestapo. Hint: you are no Liam Neeson and that would not be "Taken."

You and your ilk have no credibility about anything.

Yes, our values are to let terrorists kill whom ever they wish, and then blame Trump.
Focus, please. You don't agree with the Russians' practices?
If someone kidnapped one of my loved ones, I wouldn't think twice about doing the same to them. To get my loved one back. You would just let your loved one die?
Kill the members of the bad guys' families? Decimate neighborhoods? Schools?

OK, you insist you would have made a good Stalinist.
I would do what it took to get them back. Decimate neighborhoods, schools? Where did I say that? I said I wouldn't think twice about grabbing up one of their loved ones to get mine back. I guess you would let yours just die?
So you would act like the Stalinist troops and KGB or the German Gestapo. Hint: you are no Liam Neeson and that would not be "Taken."
Not saying I am, but I would do what it would take to get them back.

It's the Alt Right that loves evil Russia, don't the liberals, centrists, are patriotic right.
Evil is saying a little girl is bigoted, if she doesn't want to see an old man's dick in a locker room. Now the left loved Russia till Putin told your transgendered Obama to go fuck himself. The alt left are losing their minds and it's very entertaining, keep up the good work.
So you know nothing about the CNN guy saying the girl is a bigot because she doesn't want to see a grown man's penis?

So you know nothing about the CNN guy saying the girl is a bigot because she doesn't want to see a grown man's penis?
Jake just wants to know where it's on display at. :dance:

Yeah....it isn't surprising that you didn't understand that post....

I understood it perfectly well. He repeated an urban legend of something that didn't actually happen to illustrate his desire to hurt people based on their ethnicity.

Because that's a lot easier than asking questions like, "Why are we getting involved in fights on the other side of the planet over things that don't really concern us?"

I understood it perfectly well. He repeated an urban legend of something that didn't actually happen to illustrate his desire to hurt people based on their ethnicity.
Bwahahahaha! "Urban Legend". Is there anyone more uneducated and more uninformed than Joe Blew 131 Men?!?

Do you trust The NY Times, snowflake?
4 RUSSIAN MEN TAKEN HOSTAGE IN WEST BEIRUT

How about the L.A. Times?
KGB Reportedly Gave Arab Terrorists a Taste of Brutality to Free Diplomats

What about the United Press International (UPI)?
Kidnapped Soviets released through castration

Bwahahahaha! "Urban Legend". Is there anyone more uneducated and more uninformed than Joe Blew 131 Men?!?

Do you trust The NY Times, snowflake?
on

Guy, the NYT didn't say anything about "Castration". And the other two sources just repeated a story in the Jerusalem Post (which is pretty much Zionist propaganda).

So we have no confirmation that this story happened, and the Russians might have gotten their three guys out by paying someone off, for all we know. You know, like your hero Reagan did.

And poodle, you need to control your gay fantasies about me. I don't swing your way. Go wank off to your copy of Atlas Shrugged, you'll feel better.

Not at all. It's exactly what we should do in such a case.

For those who say..... "But you pit the hostages in danger by doing thst"..... Too bad. That's what happens,when you care so little about your own security that you allow yourself to be captured in the first place.

For those who say..... "But you pit the hostages in danger by doing thst"..... Too bad. That's what happens,when you care so little about your own security that you allow yourself to be captured in the first place.

Actually, I do think that by giving Hostage Takers what they want, we just encourage more hostage taking, which is what made what Ronald REagan did in Lebanon in the 1980's so bad.

(I will concede his heart was in the right place, though.)

That said, the primary problem is we keep sticking our dicks in the Middle East Hornet's Nest and then complain about getting stung.

Here's what my policy would be.

1) No more aid to ANY country over there, including Israel.
2) No involvement in any internal or external conflict, unlike the four civil wars going on there right now we are involved in.
3) We take the money we spend building weapons and drones and ships we don't really need and invest them into clean energy in this country. Imagine the money we could save if we took the 10 Billion we spend on one Ford Class aircraft carrier and spent it on windmills or solar power or even a nuke plant.

Actually, I do think that by giving Hostage Takers what they want, we just encourage more hostage taking, which is what made what Ronald REagan did in Lebanon in the 1980's so bad.

(I will concede his heart was in the right place, though.)

That said, the primary problem is we keep sticking our dicks in the Middle East Hornet's Nest and then complain about getting stung.

Here's what my policy would be.

1) No more aid to ANY country over there, including Israel.
2) No involvement in any internal or external conflict, unlike the four civil wars going on there right now we are involved in.
3) We take the money we spend building weapons and drones and ships we don't really need and invest them into clean energy in this country. Imagine the money we could save if we took the 10 Billion we spend on one Ford Class aircraft carrier and spent it on windmills or solar power or even a nuke plant.
The World Trade Center wasn't enough? Me thinks you draw up ISIS recruiting posters in your spare time.

The World Trade Center wasn't enough? Me thinks you draw up ISIS recruiting posters in your spare time.

The only reason why the World Trade Center happened was because back in the 1980's, your Boy Ronnie Reagan decided it would be a wonderful idea to arm Bin Laden and the rest of the crazies over there to fight the Russians.

YVUGi.jpg

Funny how you guys like to forget that.

Again, you guys want to keep sticking your dicks in the Middle East Hornet's nest and then complain about getting stung.

That is when you aren't nurturing a bigger, meaner hornet.

The thing that Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein have in common? They were both guys the CIA thought we could work with over there.

The only reason why the World Trade Center happened was because back in the 1980's, your Boy Ronnie Reagan decided it would be a wonderful idea to arm Bin Laden and the rest of the crazies over there to fight the Russians.

YVUGi.jpg

Again, you guys want to keep sticking your dicks in the Middle East Hornet's nest and then complain about getting stung.

The thing that Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein have in common? They were both guys the CIA thought we could work with over there.
Another strawman argument that fails. Weakening your military in favor of green energy is not a sound survival principle in a dog eat dog world.

image.jpeg

Owebo outs himself so easily as he clearly reveals he is an Alt Right partisan. Every time his ideology is noted he posts flame attacks and memes with nothing on OP.

This OP celebrates USSR and Russian violence against "enemies of the State."

Owebo endorses such action in the US. He clearly would approve of Trump acting like a Stalin or Putin in removing his enemies by violence.

When Trump's removal by Constitutional procedure comes near, he may well try to take over the government and will fail. Hopefully, his daughter and her husband will turn him over to the Capitol Police and U. S. Marshals.

YVUGi.jpg

It's for you....

image.jpeg

Another strawman argument that fails. Weakening your military in favor of green energy is not a sound survival principle in a dog eat dog world.

Except that wasting our money on expensive weapons systems, but still be dependent on the crazy people isn't sound.

The "War on Terror" is the first conflict in history where the American consumer funded both sides.

You see, what you stupid people don't get that as long as we are sending billions over there to buy oil, they will always have the resources to fight us, and the more we intervene in their internal conflicts, the more we make ourselves the targets for their wrath.

It's just a dumb policy.

Forum List

Back