This is how we see our candidates

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
This is so right on that it made me laugh.

Trump, if elected, will not be the end of the world. He will be so ineffective that cartoonists and comedians will stay busy for the next twenty years having fun with him.

upload_2016-1-18_9-44-7.png

• Banned
We will have to wait for him to be elected and assume office.

By the time his first year is over, Congress will make build a wall around the WH and SCOTUS will make him pay for it.

Any specifics on that "ineffectiveness"?

Those that will cause his ineffectiveness will be named Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan... Establishment Republicans hate him but still not as much as they hate Hillary Clinton...
I just cant agree with that. Especially since you said the establishment hates corrupt cankles. She has supported all of their corporatist abominations of the last couple decades.

Those that will cause his ineffectiveness will be named Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan... Establishment Republicans hate him but still not as much as they hate Hillary Clinton...
I just cant agree with that. Especially since you said the establishment hates corrupt cankles. She has supported all of their corporatist abominations of the last couple decades.

They hate the Clinton family and if she is elected I expect her to be brought up for impeachment in the first two years in her first term and will be impeached by the House but because they will not have the votes for a Conviction in the Senate she will not be removed from office.

So with that written, know Trump will be disliked by establishment Republicans like Ryan and McConnell and they will stand in his way over many of his ideas like his Immigration plan to putting Muslim's on a list. ( I doubt he would actually pursue a list for Muslim's )

They hate the Clinton family and if she is elected I expect her to be brought up for impeachment in the first two years in her first term and will be impeached by the House but because they will not have the votes for a Conviction in the Senate she will not be removed from office.

So with that written, know Trump will be disliked by establishment Republicans like Ryan and McConnell and they will stand in his way over many of his ideas like his Immigration plan to putting Muslim's on a list. ( I doubt he would actually pursue a list for Muslim's )
See, I don't think they hate the Clintons. Bill, gave them everything they wanted. Even de-regulation.
I believe he might have some problems with congress. At least the first 2 years. If the incumbents block him, the people could very well vote them out. I posted an article about "lost" voters are coming out in support for trump.

• Banned
In realclearpolitics.com yesterday Trump is 10 behind Clinton and 15 behind Sanders in the general election.

See, I don't think they hate the Clintons. Bill, gave them everything they wanted. Even de-regulation.
I believe he might have some problems with congress. At least the first 2 years. If the incumbents block him, the people could very well vote them out. I posted an article about "lost" voters are coming out in support for trump.

The House impeached Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton is married to Bill but she is a different politician from her husband, and will be hated by the GOP establishment if elected.

So she is not loved at all.

In realclearpolitics.com yesterday Trump is 10 behind Clinton and 15 behind Sanders in the general election.

I do not put stock into polls until a clear candidate is taken.

I also believe Clinton and Sanders will have a hard time selling their ideas because like some are now pointing out their agenda's will be a hard sell to the GOP Congress, and will not get done.

Trump could win.

The House impeached Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton is married to Bill but she is a different politician from her husband, and will be hated by the GOP establishment if elected.

So she is not loved at all.
Fair enough. I will just finish by saying we would see a lot of political theater.

Forum List

Back