This is how utterly ignorant the left is:

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I have family in Illinois so I hear a lot about what is going on there. lately they have been strongly infringing on the rights of Americans.

Here's an example of the epic level stupid in that state:
2018-05-27_7-37-26.png

The highlighted says: the bill would "prohibit the sale and possession of high capacity magazines which turn regular firearms into fully automatic weapons.

There are two separate examples of left wing stupidity here. The first is that a representative actually said this, and the second is all the lefties that will believe it without question.

The left practically controls education and they are putting out dumber and dumber graduates. The population of stupid grows every year. How do we combat such intense and growing stupidity?

Funny stuff, but like you point out that it's so dumb that how in the world do these crazies ever get into positions of power over the people who are smarter than them ??

The correct statement would have been

"that would take the average sport rifle, and would give it a military grade level of lethality".

Now if ever the Chinese or whom ever landed upon our shores to invade our dumb aces, then we would need all the help we could get in the form of a rifle that can quickly be converted back over to a military grade weapon for the defense of our homeland.

So would these high capacity mags be kept available to us down at our local police stations in the case of a national emergency that would evolve quickly in a world slam full of dictators, cults, evil people, and power hungry nations that figure that they are the smarter ones, and we are the stupid ones who need to be stopped before our poisonous new ideology spreads like a wildfire across the world now ???

Are we slowly being set up for a coming fall because we are being undermined from within ? If not the world to worry about, then is it our own government that wants total control of us for future plans to change us ? You know like when Obama was elected and said "this day forward the nation will be fundementally changed" ?? Was the nation ready for that change ?? Not according to what happened next.

Is the world watching with baited breath for our fall to someday come ??

Last edited:
I have family in Illinois so I hear a lot about what is going on there. lately they have been strongly infringing on the rights of Americans.

View attachment 195500

The highlighted says: the bill would "prohibit the sale and possession of high capacity magazines which turn regular firearms into fully automatic weapons.

There are two separate examples of left wing stupidity here. The first is that a representative actually said this, and the second is all the lefties that will believe it without question.

The left practically controls education and they are putting out dumber and dumber graduates. The population of stupid grows every year. How do we combat such intense and growing stupidity?
For those of us who are not up to date on arms and armors, you are good at complaining but not so good on what you are complaining about. I read the highlighted line and it relates to magazines that automate non-automatic weapons. Isn't this another way of saying 'bump stocks'?

View attachment 195500

For those of us who are not up to date on arms and armors, you are good at complaining but not so good on what you are complaining about. I read the highlighted line and it relates to magazines that automate non-automatic weapons. Isn't this another way of saying 'bump stocks'?

no, as yet, to my knowledge, there is no magazine capable of turning a semi-auto into a full auto.

View attachment 195500

No.
Fred pretty clearly states that high capacity magazines turn guns into machine guns.

View attachment 195500

Um, no. A magazine is not a "bump stock". It is a magazine. Not even close to the same thing.

View attachment 195500

Bump stocks are already banned aren't they ??

View attachment 195500

And you can say that shit, with President "dumb as dry dog shit" in the white house, yes?

Reminds me of this dumb bitch......
She thinks magazines are a one use item and then you toss em.

Not everybody is a gun loving vomit smelling NRA Trump maggot, like get over yourself

So you believe it's acceptable for our leaders to make laws about something when they know nothing about the subject?
Seems a bit dangerous.

They're just following orders. Their leader Soros needs America unarmed and by beelzebub they are carrying out his orders

Agree, but they are learning fast, and will soon be instrumental in taking gun control to the levels that they want it to be taken to sadly enough. If the gun advocates, sportsman, hunters etc don't stay out in front of these folks by being as smart and honest as can be about these things, then the people like this woman will use her offices to convince the people to join forces with them in order to stop the killings even if wrong in their approach to the problems being experienced.

Look at how sure she acts when she speaks, even if her information is wrong.

Agree, but they are learning fast, and will soon be instrumental in taking gun control to the levels that they want it to be taken to sadly enough. If the gun advocates, sportsman, hunters etc don't stay out in front of these folks by being as smart and honest as can be about these things, then the people like this woman will use her offices to convince the people to join forces with them in order to stop the killings even if wrong in their approach to the problems being experienced.

Look at how sure she acts when she speaks, even if her information is wrong.

You can hear the arrogance when she speaks.
You can also see the guy sitting next to her cringe while she spouted her nonsense.....:biggrin:

View attachment 195500

There is no such thing and no, it’s not the same as bump stocks.

View attachment 195500

And you can say that shit, with President "dumb as dry dog shit" in the white house, yes?

He’s smarter than you are.

View attachment 195500

He’s smarter than you are.

But then so is a turnip....

I agree that the stupid population grows every year but I see repukes being the stupid one's. To make so much out of such a simple misspeak is the epitome of stupid. But then with all the lies of tRumputin to wade through I can see how this subject is easier to talk about.

I agree that the stupid population grows every year but I see repukes being the stupid one's. To make so much out of such a simple misspeak is the epitome of stupid. But then with all the lies of tRumputin to wade through I can see how this subject is easier to talk about.

So you're okay with idiots making law?
And if old Fred misspoke why didnt he make a correction?

New Topics

Forum List

Back