This Is How The GAY Agenda Affects the rest of us!!!

GunnyL said:
I appreciate the thought, whether you can give points or not.

However, I'm wondering where the pro-gay agenda posse is to rebutt?:huh:

Easy enough, though I wouldn't say i'm "pro-gay"... I just happen to buy into that "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" bullshit.

Anyway.

You include it when its relevent.

Real-life example.

If you were just talking about Billie Jean King the female tennis player there isn't much reason for it to come up.

However if you're talking about the life of Billie Jean King as a whole then there is a reason for it to come up, its part of who she is and I'm sure its influenced her perspective on some of the activist issues she has taken a stand on, just like being a female athlete would on others.

The reason we don't say "George Washington was a heterosexual" is because when we mention that he had a wife and kids its assumed that he was a heterosexual.

Also because being heterosexual is the norm, theres nothing exceptional about it. The same isn't true about homosexuality, so we tend to take note of it.

Redhots said:
I believe they already have that, its called home schooling.

Yes, except you still have to pay the exact same amount of tax dollars into the failed government school system. And you still have to pass state exams and/or abide by state curriculum standards.

dilloduck said:
What are "Progressive" values ?

I would just be satisfied with human and humane values.

But more to the point, the only 'gay agenda' I've been able to discern is to be allowed to live their lives as they see fit, have their relationship with their partners given the same legal standing as that of a married couple, whether you want to call it civil union or marriage, and not be harrassed by intolerant and bigoted mouth-breathing knuckle-draggers.

Does it affect others? Not really, except the aforementioned knuckle-draggers would find another target...like immigarants.

Forum List

Back