This is how Republicans Act?

As I said in the other thread... this is not an issue...

If someone don't want to hand it out, good for them... if someone wants to teach a lesson while doing it (dentist with toothpaste, or this lady with a message, or whatever), good for them... if someone wants to really get into it and hand out hundreds of dollars worth of treats, good for them...

What a great point.

And Reps should not ask why the country is so divided.

And shows you their understanding of religion, not to mention their comprehension of seperation of church and state.

And so much for ALL life being precious. Like I said, reps only care about life until it's born, then it's on it's own....until military age of course, then they care again.....until you get out and they can't use you anymore, then fuck you again. :clap2:

We don't ask. It's obvious it's divided cause that's the way you want it to be.

A McCain supporter from suburban Detroit, turned away trick-or-treating kids whose parents supported Barack Obama. This Michigan woman handed out the candies, bubbles, crayons, and stickers only to the children from families that supported Republican hopefully presidential John McCain nd his running mate Sarah Palin revealed by the TV station WJBK. The other children were left empty-handed.
Shirley Nagle Denied Candies to Children on Halloween

Not all Republicans. Let's not generalize. There a certainly Democrats who may do reprehensible things, but I doubt other Democrats would favor those acts being generalized so as to apply to them as well. Do unto others...

Not all Republicans. Let's not generalize. There a certainly Democrats who may do reprehensible things, but I doubt other Democrats would favor those acts being generalized so as to apply to them as well. Do unto others...

Look at the GOP on these boards. They're defending the lady.

They've gotten used to defending very reprehensible things for the last 8 years.

I knew this would be nothing to them. :lol:

A McCain supporter from suburban Detroit, turned away trick-or-treating kids whose parents supported Barack Obama. This Michigan woman handed out the candies, bubbles, crayons, and stickers only to the children from families that supported Republican hopefully presidential John McCain nd his running mate Sarah Palin revealed by the TV station WJBK. The other children were left empty-handed.
Shirley Nagle Denied Candies to Children on Halloween

If she lived in the neighborhood I grew up in she would have about 3 dozen eggs across her car and house and about 50 rolls of TP stuck in her trees.

Look at the GOP on these boards. They're defending the lady.

They've gotten used to defending very reprehensible things for the last 8 years.

I knew this would be nothing to them. :lol:

of course it's nothing to me. why would i care about some crazy old broad in some dipshit flyover state not giving candy out?

i must be evil.

of course it's nothing to me. why would i care about some crazy old broad in some dipshit flyover state not giving candy out?

i must be evil.

Well I've been getting the idea the last few weeks that you are a reasonable character del.

i must be evil.

You just happen to disagree with anything/everything liberal.

I should've said this shows how classless and tacky SOME Republicans can be. not all are like that and I'd say 90% aren't and it was my mistake to lump all of them in with this cranky old bitch. my apologies to Republicans in general!

If she lived in the neighborhood I grew up in she would have about 3 dozen eggs across her car and house and about 50 rolls of TP stuck in her trees.

And I would have to say...that is a socially acceptable response. If you can't take the heat,...get your ass out of the kitchen and give out some candy.

I do feel like this woman should have at least considered that the kids probably don't care one way or the other about either candidate and that's who she was hurting. But because people do tend to generalize, there is no way to know how many life-long Democrats she created by leaving their impressionable young minds with that hateful image of Republicans.

no, i don't. not even close. but thanks, i think.

Your welcome.

Ok, I will also admit I've been very extreme on these boards, but it was an election year for god sakes!! And the die hard Republicans are just as extreme, and I truly believe you have to match their intensity or you lose.

Like when I compared abortions to baby turtles on the beach getting eaten by birds. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back