This is how our country should be. Together .. Not the way it is

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Obama has divided us so much.. By RACE, wealth , Religion , But on 9/11/2001 congress stood as one.. This is the way it should be..[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izb459vJ-8Q]Congress sings "God Bless America" - 2001.09.11 - YouTube[/ame]

Three Words that binds Dems together "God Bless America" they hate it and they dont want God in their lives.

Half the fuckers on Capitol Hill today don't even know the words to that song.

Obama included.

I feel sorry for you. You can't even start a thread about coming together on 9/11 without taking a dig at the president.

Facts hurt. I know...

It's sad an ironic sort of way.

Starting a thread about Americans coming together while you take part in the division. *shrug*

I am not the one dividing.. I don't care if anyone is rich or poor , if they are jews or christain.. But Obama does. He shows it all the time.

Facts hurt. I know...

Starting a thread about Americans coming together while you take part in the division. *shrug*

I am not the one dividing.. I don't care if anyone is rich or poor , if they are jews or christain.. But Obama does. He shows it all the time.

The fact that you cant see why using 9/11 to take shots at the president is divisive, is also sad.

Americans did not come together as a result of 911. The very best stretch that could be said was that we temporarily put aside our differences for a few days in the face of catastrophe. Saying that we came together is the same as saying that the Christmas Truce of 1914 meant that the war was over.

The Famous Christmas Truce of WWII

The words drifted across the frozen battlefield: ‘Stille Nacht. Heilige Nacht. Alles Schlaft, einsam wacht’. To the ears of the British troops peering over their trench, the lyrics may have been unfamiliar but the haunting tune was unmistakable. After the last note a lone German infantryman appeared holding a small tree glowing with light. ‘Merry Christmas. We not shoot, you not shoot.’

It was just after dawn on a bitingly cold Christmas Day in 1914, 90 years ago on Saturday, and one of the most extraordinary incidents of the Great War was about to unfold.

We have become a people that no longer share basic values and principles. That's the real division, not the political parties or candidates. They only reflect the divide already present.

The fact that you cant see why using 9/11 to take shots at the president is divisive, is also sad.

You mother fuckers use it all the time to take shots at President Bush so cry us a fucking river whydonchya?

Reality is liberals went right back to their typical selves once the 9-11 sting wore off.

They blamed Bush for not stopping it, for not running out of that room full of kids like a madman, etc.....even today blaming him for the cost of going after UBL and the Taliban.

Liberals to me are a pile of shit, I don't believe for one minute their bullshit on days like this, Memorial Day, etc.

Obama tried to get bi-partisan coorperation many times, but the republican's wanted nothing to do with it. The republican right is the main cause of diversion in this country. They've done nothing to reach across the aisle for the last 4 years.

Don't blame Obama, blame yourselves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back