This is how Liberals Can Convince me that they are Sincere that Gun Free Zones work..

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Here is how liberals can show me that they are sincere about gun free zones being safer than armed guards or concealed carry:
Put a gun free zone around the President. Make it so that no SS agent can have a gun within 300 feet of the POTUS and that will convince me that gun free zones actually work.

Here is how liberals can show me that they are sincere about gun free zones being safer than armed guards or concealed carry:
Put a gun free zone around the President. Make it so that no SS agent can have a gun within 300 feet of the POTUS and that will convince me that gun free zones actually work.

Your idea is great, but let's make it more "personal".

How about if all of the bleeding heart liberals who believe that "gun free zones" actually work, attach "GUN FREE ZONE" placards to the front windows of their homes, and attach "GUN FREE ZONE" bumper stickers on their vehicles?

Let's see how SURE the leftists REALLY are about gun free zones.

How about all anti-gun residents of Detroit, Chicago, New York City, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, St. Louis, Miami, Washington D.C., and all other high-crime cities post these "GUN FREE ZONE" signs on their various properties.

Forum List

Back