This is how democrats beat Trump

Democrats have no morale and Trump has exhausted them.....they are too broken to fight back

They are just retarded and using the wrong strategy. Beating Trump would be insanely easy if Democrats actually had functioning brain cells.

Know what congress is kind of like? It's like if, instead of hiring the best athletes they could find, professional sports teams instead picked up players who could barely tie their shoes, let alone run, throw, or think. Why do we have so many of these people on Capitol Hill? Beats me. It's a complete embarrassment.
They wouldn't be democrats if they had functioning brain cells.

It beats trump the same way Trump beat them...Focus on jobs, outsourcing and how the rich have fucked over the worker.

All this bs about me too is probably the best thing that has happened to the republican party and is going to drive men away from voting democrat.
You're dreaming again. The Ds are corporatists just like the Rs. The D party screwed Bernie, yet no one was held accountable. They just got done backing a criminal corporatist lying warmongering fool in Hillary, that they thought was a shoo-in. LMFAO!!!

Just accept it. There is no hope with these two criminal gangs.

Donnie john lost the first time and the democrats are never going to convince the single issue idiots that they are being played by dark money. You ain't gonna convince deep down racists with intelligence, and they are all republicans today a switch Lincoln would appreciate. Mention abortion, guns, welfare, food stamps, immigrants etc and the so called religious and the resentful white men vote republican. That much is well established. What democrats have to do is label the republicans with what they really do and not their smoke screen care for babies and the working class etc. More money for the rich and none for CHIP should be shouted from the rooftops. But democrats are still kinda dumb, they think people reason and think how BS is that? See links.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide by Carol Anderson

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." LBJ

The dummies have been brainwashed for so long they think they thunked it.

See: What if consciousness is not what drives the human mind?

"Big Business, in America, is almost whole devoid of anything even poetically describable as public spirit. It is frankly on the make, day in and day out, and hence for the sort of politician who gives it the best chance. In order to get that chance it is willing to make any conceivable sacrifice of common sense and the common decencies. Big Business was in favor of Prohibition, believing that a sober workman would make a better slave than the one with a few drinks in him. It was in favor of gross robberies and extortions that went on during the war, and profited by all of them. It was in favor of the crude throttling of free speech that was then undertaken in the name of patriotism, and is still in favor of it." H.L. Mencken

"The supreme mystery of despotism, its prop and stay, is to keep men in a state of deception, and with the specious title of religion to cloak the fear by which they must be held in check, so that they will fight for their servitude as if for salvation." Baruch Spinoza

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." Soren Kierkegaard

It beats trump the same way Trump beat them...Focus on jobs, outsourcing and how the rich have fucked over the worker.

All this bs about me too is probably the best thing that has happened to the republican party and is going to drive men away from voting democrat.
You're dreaming again. The Ds are corporatists just like the Rs. The D party screwed Bernie, yet no one was held accountable. They just got done backing a criminal corporatist lying warmongering fool in Hillary, that they thought was a shoo-in. LMFAO!!!

Yes, we get two pitches during election time and then pretty much the same thing no matter who they are once they win their seat!

Yes, we get two pitches during election time and then pretty much the same thing no matter who they are once they win their seat!
My question is what the hell do we do about it? I do not have the answer, sure wish some one did!!!!!!!!!!!!

My question is what the hell do we do about it? I do not have the answer, sure wish some one did!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only solution is a revolution. Hopefully a peaceful one.

Ignore president Trump? The left haven't been able to ignore Trump for 5 minutes over the last 18 months. Here I'll call it for you, ignore FAIL! lol

Ignore him.

Trump is a master of dragging people down into the mud with him and beating them with experience. Just don't take the bait. When he brings up some random conspiracy theory or starts rambling about Hillary for the thousandth time, just ignore him. Just shrug and say "I don't really listen to President Trump". Because why would you? He lies constantly and hardly makes sense even when he's trying to tell the truth.

Focus on what people really want. Jobs? Sure. Money? Yeah, people generally like having more of that. But that's not what REALLY motivates most people, I think. They just want respect and to be treated fairly. The democrats don't currently offer either of those things. They aren't offering solutions. They are just complaining about Donald Trump, which is exactly what he wants.

To dems: Don't give The Donald what he wants. Don't play his game. Not if you want to win, which should be INCREDIBLY easy given how bad the republicans are right now.

Can a leopard change its spots? As I have often said I hope the Democrats stick with how they really feel and keep calling Americans russian-loving-deplorable-bigoted-racist-traitors.
Wouldn't hurt either (from my point of view) if they find a few more immoral, vapid, vacuous, air headed celebrities to preach to us how democrats are better right?

Some Americans are all of the above.

But they're not worth wasting time on.

Mention abortion, guns, welfare, food stamps, immigrants etc and the so called religious and the resentful white men vote republican. That much is well established.

And don't your forget it. The agenda setting power of the press has been broken by the internet. The reality is that it is no longer your choice as to what religious and/or white men focus on as important is it? That is what you are really decrying. You lose on every one of those issues. Your only choice is to make people feel ashamed for their positions on those issues or else to deflect from those issues. And the shame part no longer works.

Donnie john lost the first time and the democrats are never going to convince the single issue idiots that they are being played by dark money. You ain't gonna convince deep down racists with intelligence, and they are all republicans today a switch Lincoln would appreciate. Mention abortion, guns, welfare, food stamps, immigrants etc and the so called religious and the resentful white men vote republican. That much is well established. What democrats have to do is label the republicans with what they really do and not their smoke screen care for babies and the working class etc. More money for the rich and none for CHIP should be shouted from the rooftops. But democrats are still kinda dumb, they think people reason and think how BS is that? See links.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." LBJ

"Big Business, in America, is almost whole devoid of anything even poetically describable as public spirit. It is frankly on the make, day in and day out, and hence for the sort of politician who gives it the best chance. In order to get that chance it is willing to make any conceivable sacrifice of common sense and the common decencies. Big Business was in favor of Prohibition, believing that a sober workman would make a better slave than the one with a few drinks in him. It was in favor of gross robberies and extortions that went on during the war, and profited by all of them. It was in favor of the crude throttling of free speech that was then undertaken in the name of patriotism, and is still in favor of it." H.L. Mencken

"The supreme mystery of despotism, its prop and stay, is to keep men in a state of deception, and with the specious title of religion to cloak the fear by which they must be held in check, so that they will fight for their servitude as if for salvation." Baruch Spinoza

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." Soren Kierkegaard
LMAO! Yeah that'll get you votes.

To beat Trump Democrats need to come up with a platform that addresses jobs, illegal immigration, the economy, and stop insulting middle America. Instead they seem to be doubling down on the same shit that has lost them the WH. the entire Legislative branch, a shit load of state seats and the majority of the Governorships.

LOL midcan5 was trying to be thoughtful but wasn't that the most condescending thing you have ever seen? I am telling you they cant help it and we should take full; advantage of it. Their idea of winning you over is to change you from your backwards state into a new liberal man! Instead of asking what you want they explain how backwards you are and how democrat must reeducate you.

Trump is ruining the US, it's something that should concern everyone. In fact the whole world is riled up because of him. It's not funny anymore, it's very dangerous.
How is he ruining the US? I don't like the guy and didn't vore for him, but I don't see him ruining the US. So, how did he do this? Did he make promises about something American's love and then sign a law that took that away from them, like Obama did?

Did he pass oppressive regulations that accomplished nothing but oppression of the US economic vitality, like Obama did?

don't just say it, be specific on why you think Trump has ruined America. Do NOT post articles on other peoples opinions. I want to hear why YOU think this.

LOL midcan5 was trying to be thoughtful but wasn't that the most condescending thing you have ever seen? I am telling you they cant help it and we should take full; advantage of it. Their idea of winning you over is to change you from your backwards state into a new liberal man! Instead of asking what you want they explain how backwards you are and how democrat must reeducate you.
I guess they plan on yelling racist idiot at us to get us on their side.

Forum List

Back