This is how democrats beat Trump

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
Ignore him.

Trump is a master of dragging people down into the mud with him and beating them with experience. Just don't take the bait. When he brings up some random conspiracy theory or starts rambling about Hillary for the thousandth time, just ignore him. Just shrug and say "I don't really listen to President Trump". Because why would you? He lies constantly and hardly makes sense even when he's trying to tell the truth.

Focus on what people really want. Jobs? Sure. Money? Yeah, people generally like having more of that. But that's not what REALLY motivates most people, I think. They just want respect and to be treated fairly. The democrats don't currently offer either of those things. They aren't offering solutions. They are just complaining about Donald Trump, which is exactly what he wants.

To dems: Don't give The Donald what he wants. Don't play his game. Not if you want to win, which should be INCREDIBLY easy given how bad the republicans are right now.

Democrats have no morale and Trump has exhausted them.....they are too broken to fight back

Democrats have no morale and Trump has exhausted them.....they are too broken to fight back

They are just retarded and using the wrong strategy. Beating Trump would be insanely easy if Democrats actually had functioning brain cells.

Know what congress is kind of like? It's like if, instead of hiring the best athletes they could find, professional sports teams instead picked up players who could barely tie their shoes, let alone run, throw, or think. Why do we have so many of these people on Capitol Hill? Beats me. It's a complete embarrassment.

Last edited:
You know, you really are onto something there. But there is no way on God's green Earth the Democrats can or will ignore Donald Trump. They are so deeply invested in the 'Resistance' movement that they simply can't ignore him. He is totally in their heads, he is in their dreams. He is the flame and they are moths. It is the crude genius of Donald Trump. He understands what makes people tick. That is how he got massive turnouts whenever he stopped into a city and that is how he has the Liberal Media dancing on his Tweet strings.

You know, you really are onto something there. But there is no way on God's green Earth the Democrats can or will ignore Donald Trump. They are so deeply invested in the 'Resistance' movement that they simply can't ignore him. He is totally in their heads, he is in their dreams. He is the flame and they are moths. It is the crude genius of Donald Trump. He understands what makes people tick. That is how he got massive turnouts whenever he stopped into a city and that is how he has the Liberal Media dancing on his Tweet strings.

They don't have to COMPLETELY ignore him. That would be kind of irresponsible.

But they should know by now when he's trying to distract them with his smokescreens and 3 ring circus routines, and they should know to ignore that shit and focus on what people care about. Even the hardcore Trump haters have more important things in their lives than hating Donald Trump.

Trump is ruining the US, it's something that should concern everyone. In fact the whole world is riled up because of him. It's not funny anymore, it's very dangerous.

Trump is ruining the US, it's something that should concern everyone. In fact the whole world is riled up because of him. It's not funny anymore, it's very dangerous.

Why?

Why should the U.S. be concerned with what "the world" thinks? They are going to take advantage of our giant economy regardless.

Why?

Why should the U.S. be concerned with what "the world" thinks? They are going to take advantage of our giant economy regardless.
Yes the US does care. Otherwise we wouldn't have lost thousands in wars, toppled regimes, created chaos in so many countries, have thousands of permanently disabled soldiers, 9/11, give billions of dollars to other countries, ect...we DO CARE.

Why?

Yes the US does care. Otherwise we wouldn't have lost thousands in wars, toppled regimes, created chaos in so many countries, have thousands of permanently disabled soldiers, 9/11, give billions of dollars to other countries, ect...we DO CARE.

Exactly. And most countries already hated us before Trump, even though they're always ready to take advantage of our ridiculously powerful military if they feel threatened.

I say, fuck 'em. Hypocrite Europeans talk all the shit in the world during peacetime, but when shit hits the fan, who do they look for to save the day? That's right; the United States. If we intervened in the Syrian civil war, they would've been screaming that we were war-mongers. Since we really didn't, we are cold, callous bastards who wouldn't lift a finger for the poor Syrians, even though they also didn't do anything. We can't win no matter what we do, so fuck 'em.

Oh, and if Russia decided to begin a total conquest of Eastern Europe, everyone would expect us to stop them. Lol. And unlike the Syrian example, you couldn't possibly blame it on us and claim it's our mess to clean up.

Why?

Exactly. And most countries already hated us before Trump, even though they're always ready to take advantage of our ridiculously powerful military if they feel threatened.

I say, fuck 'em. Hypocrite Europeans talk all the shit in the world during peacetime, but when shit hits the fan, who do they look for to save the day? That's right; the United States. If we intervened in the Syrian civil war, they would've been screaming that we were war-mongers. Since we really didn't, we are cold, callous bastards who wouldn't lift a finger for the poor Syrians, even though they also didn't do anything. We can't win no matter what we do, so fuck 'em.

Oh, and if Russia decided to begin a total conquest of Eastern Europe, everyone would expect us to stop them. Lol. And unlike the Syrian example, you couldn't possibly blame it on us and claim it's our mess to clean up.
With all the respect you don't know much about what's going on. I can't proceed!!!

Why?

With all the respect you don't know much about what's going on. I can't proceed!!!

And I really couldn't give a fuck.

Bottom line is, as little as I think of our president, I care even less about foreigners. Why should we? We don't need to care about you.

Why?

Bottom line is, as little as I think of our president, I care even less about foreigners. Why should we? We don't need to care about you.
You should've in school a bit more.

Why?

You should've in school a bit more.

That's nice. You should learn simple sentences at least before you start insulting people in broken English. How about that?

Ignore him.

Trump is a master of dragging people down into the mud with him and beating them with experience. Just don't take the bait. When he brings up some random conspiracy theory or starts rambling about Hillary for the thousandth time, just ignore him. Just shrug and say "I don't really listen to President Trump". Because why would you? He lies constantly and hardly makes sense even when he's trying to tell the truth.

Focus on what people really want. Jobs? Sure. Money? Yeah, people generally like having more of that. But that's not what REALLY motivates most people, I think. They just want respect and to be treated fairly. The democrats don't currently offer either of those things. They aren't offering solutions. They are just complaining about Donald Trump, which is exactly what he wants.

To dems: Don't give The Donald what he wants. Don't play his game. Not if you want to win, which should be INCREDIBLY easy given how bad the republicans are right now.

Can a leopard change its spots? As I have often said I hope the Democrats stick with how they really feel and keep calling Americans russian-loving-deplorable-bigoted-racist-traitors.
Wouldn't hurt either (from my point of view) if they find a few more immoral, vapid, vacuous, air headed celebrities to preach to us how democrats are better right?

You mean just like Obama did?

Oh, is Obama still president? Must've tripped and fallen into a time machine again. Hate when that happens.

<snip/unsnip>If we intervened in the Syrian civil war, they would've been screaming that we were war-mongers. Since we really didn't......<snip>.
`
Excuse me but the US did intervene in Syria. - American-led intervention in the Syrian Civil War

I meant boots on the ground, full blown removal of Asad from power.

The Russians made us look like fools in that conflict in the end.

But oh well. That's not the point of this thread. I didn't mean to get side-tracked.

Oh, is Obama still president? Must've tripped and fallen into a time machine again. Hate when that happens.
Merely pointing out the hypocrisy. Can’t you see it?

It beats trump the same way Trump beat them...Focus on jobs, outsourcing and how the rich have fucked over the worker.

All this bs about me too is probably the best thing that has happened to the republican party and is going to drive men away from voting democrat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back