This is how a president gives a foreign affairs speech

thankfully, you left out the part about fucking dogs.

I didn't think it was my place to make fun of his women.

I invite you to drop by and make fun of my Pit Bulls. You might discover it isn't the same as running your pie hole on an annonymous MB. Pits don't give a shit about your freedom of speach.

Oh, another cyber tough guy. You clowns are now just pennies a dozen.

There, that's my speach (sic).

Highlights of Mitt Romney's VMI Speech 10/8/12

* Mourns 15 VMI brave graduates who have lost their lives on our behalf and prays for blessings upon VMI men and women who are currently serving in harm's way.
* Highlights legendary VMI Graduate George Marshall (Former Army Chief of Army, Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense) who helped vanquish facism and restore Europe.
* GM's commitment to peace was borne of the costs of war. "The only way human beings can win a war is to prevent it." - Still true today
* Regards and mourns Ambassador Stevens and other three Americans lost lives. Calls the attackers murderers.
* Correctly regards the correlation between the Benghazi attacks and the 9/11 date of the attacks -- "The attack on our consulate there on September 11th, 2012, was likely the work of forces affiliated with those that attacked our homeland on September 11th, 2001."
* "This latest (Libya) assault can’t be blamed on a reprehensible video insulting Islam, despite the administration’s attempts to convince us of that for so long."
* "After the attack on our consulate, tens of thousands of Libyans...marched, unarmed, to the terrorist compound and then they burned it to the ground. As one Libyan woman said, “We are not going to go from darkness to darkness.”"
* Statesmen like Marshall rallied our nation to rise to its responsibilities as the leader of the free world. We helped our friends to build and sustain free societies and free markets. We defended our friends and ourselves from our common enemies. We led. We led.
* Nobody else but the murderers are to be blamed for Ambassador Stevens's murder.
* Obama's policies have emboldened Iran.
* Iranian agents plotted to kill Saudi Ambassador in DC.
* 2009: When Iranians took to the street, looking for freeedom; Obama was silent.
* President Obama has not signed one new free trade agreement during his term.
* As Middle East dictators have fallen; Obama has not offered proper security and economical means to build strong democracies and economies.
* Obama has given away many great gains achieved in Iraq.
* Obama idle as 30,000 men, women and children massacred in Syria
* "Al-Qaida still growing --Obama claims, "the tide of war is receding." Romney counter point: " it’s clear that the risk of conflict in the region is higher now than when the president took office."
* "The greater tragedy of it all is that we are missing an historic opportunity to win new friends who share our values in the Middle East -- friends who are fighting for their own futures against the very same violent extremists and evil tyrants and angry mobs who seek to harm us."
* Missle Defense: "There will be no flexibility with Vladimir Putin!"
* "No enemy that attacks America will question our resolve to defeat them. And no one anywhere, friend or foe, will doubt America’s capability to back up our words."
* IRAN ON NOTICE: YOU WILL NOT GET NUKES ON MY WATCH.
* Pledged to roll back Obama's deep and arbitrary spending cuts to the military.
* "The size of our Navy is at levels not seen since 1916!" Commitment: To build 15 ships and 3 submarines per year.
* "I will call on our NATO allies to keep the greatest military alliance in history strong by honoring their commitment to each devote 2 percent of their GDP to security spending. Today only three of the 28 NATO nations meet this benchmark."
* "I’ll make it clear to the recipients of our aid that in return for our material support, they must meet the responsibilities of every decent, modern government: to respect the rights of all of their citizens, including women and minorities; to ensure space for civil society, a free media, political parties and an independent judiciary; and to abide by their international commitments to protect our diplomats and our property."
* Call for clear conditions on aid to Egypt.
* "We should be working no less vigorously through our international partners to support the many Syrians who would deliver that defeat to Iran, rather than sitting on the sidelines. It’s essential that we develop influence with those forces in Syria that will one day lead a country that sits at the heart of the Middle East."
* Afghanistan "I’ll pursue a real and successful transition to Afghan security forces by the end of 2014."
* "I will affirm that my duty is not to protect my political prospects but to protect the security of the nation."
* "I’ll recommit America to the goal of a democratic, prosperous Palestinian state living side by side in peace and security with the Jewish state of Israel."
* Condemnation of Hugo Chavez, Castro brothers, Putin and China as threats to freedom.
* "I believe that if America doesn’t lead, others will -- others who don’t share our interests and our values -- and the world would grow darker, for our friends and for us. America’s security and the cause of freedom cannot afford four more years like the last four years."
* Nations seek a Great America.

[youtube]0LLukykDuq4[/youtube]

Full Transcript: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/09/u...a-military-institute.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

president of what, the defense contractors assn?

I couldn't tell
Is Romney running for President of the United States or Israel?
Let me know when he supports what is best for the United States.

You started a thread lauding the foreign policy speech that Romney gave yesterday. As if he had some kind of vision. Tool.

He does have a vision. A clear philosophy and objectives. They are listed too. What does Obama have? Secretive drone attacks and laxed security at consulates while Valerie Jarret can have her own set of boy toys?

Which one? He changes them every day. I trust Obama's foreign policy. He's been much more consistent. Are you saying that you now agree with Obama's foreign policy?

Oh__ I see it only took a few minutes for the wheels to fall off your claim.

And yet libs are desperate to make the case that he's a war hawk. How's that work?

A case could easily be made that Mittens is a "chicken hawk".

A case could easily be made that you fuck your dogs.

What is it with you and "fucking dogs"? Do you think you are immune to the views of those on USMB that love dogs and treat them as good as they can? My guess is that you have typed the words "fucking dogs" at least a hundred times on this MB. I think you are a seriously sick fuck and need to be examined by a court to see if you are safe in public and around dogs in particular.

A case could easily be made that Mittens is a "chicken hawk".

A case could easily be made that you fuck your dogs.

What is it with you and "fucking dogs"? Do you think you are immune to the views of those on USMB that love dogs and treat them as good as they can? My guess is that you have typed the words "fucking dogs" at least a hundred times on this MB. I think you are a seriously sick fuck and need to be examined by a court to see if you are safe in public and around dogs in particular.

I think I hear your dogs whimpering in pain... you should stop fucking them. The ASPCA might not like it.

Huggy/Conservative; you're flame fest is off topic and not even entertaining.

Fuck you. I will defend the suggested misstreatment of dogs anywhere I see it including your stupid thread.

Got it?

If you want such disgusting vile suggestions of beastiality to stop, send the offending asshole a PM. Or report it to a mod.

The Xxxxservative is one of your own.. Clean up your own shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huggy/Conservative; you're flame fest is off topic and not even entertaining.

Fuck you. I will defend the suggested misstreatment of dogs anywhere I see it including your stupid thread.

Got it?

If you want such disgusting vile suggestions of beastiality to stop, send the offending asshole a PM. Or report it to a mod.

The Xxxxservative is one of your own.. Clean up your own shit.

Whatever spazz.

Forum List

Back