This is how a president gives a foreign affairs speech

Romney has the worst kind of a personality for CIC or a leader on the world stage in military affairs and defense. He changes his positions on important policy issues almost daily. He says one thing to one group of people and the complete opposit to someone else. He apologizes for his mistatements as often as he makes statements. He called RUSSIA "our greatest threat". I can understand why he was successful cheating people out of their money at Bain. He is a serial liar. The planet does not need a serial liar representing the free world.

You spelled Obama incorrectly, dumb ass.

After Mittens loses in November I hope he goes back to stealing the money hard working Americans have set aside for their retirement. Maybe with luck he will gain access to yours and show you personally what he is best at. I hope you will be true to form and support him as much then as you do now.

Your Rotties are calling you...

You spelled Obama incorrectly, dumb ass.

After Mittens loses in November I hope he goes back to stealing the money hard working Americans have set aside for their retirement. Maybe with luck he will gain access to yours and show you personally what he is best at. I hope you will be true to form and support him as much then as you do now.

My Pit Bulls are sleeping soundly. We just got back in from the early morning patrol/garbage drop off. The garbage truck shows up early on Tuesdays.. I like to personally put my trash in the truck. That's the only way to prevent identity theft from dumpster divers.

HMMMmmm...???? I wonder why it is that when I see your posts I think of garbage...????

My Pit Bulls are sleeping soundly. We just got back in from the early morning patrol/garbage drop off. The garbage truck shows up early on Tuesdays.. I like to personally put my trash in the truck. That's the only way to prevent identity theft from dumpster divers.

HMMMmmm...???? I wonder why it is that when I see your posts I think of garbage...????

Sounds more like you are looking for a job... or lunch.

I was out on patrol with my dogs looking for lunch or another job at 4 AM?

GAAAAWWWDDD!!! You are stupid. I've got WAY more to do now than I have time for. I just started a new "business" building custom van rooftop racks. By luck, and possibly just good engineering my design is perfectly compatible with those "Thule" carrier enclosures that mount on the rooftop racks. I made the first rack for my VW bus and a friend liked it so he paid me to make one for his Dodge van. One of the advantages of managing and guarding a closed motel is that there is LOTS of space available to work in. I can turn about $75 in materials into a useful custom rack that sells easily for 300 dollars in about ten hours. That's over $20 an hour and I don't have to go more than a few steps to the job.

GAAAAWWWDDD!!! You are stupid. I've got WAY more to do now than I have time for. I just started a new "business" building custom van rooftop racks. By luck, and possibly just good engineering my design is perfectly compatible with those "Thule" carrier enclosures that mount on the rooftop racks. I made the first rack for my VW bus and a friend liked it so he paid me to make one for his Dodge van. One of the advantages of managing and guarding a closed motel is that there is LOTS of space available to work in. I can turn about $75 in materials into a useful custom rack that sells easily for 300 dollars in about ten hours. That's over $20 an hour and I don't have to go more than a few steps to the job.

And I am the Czar of all the Russias.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

And I am the Czar of all the Russias.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Not sure about that...but you could make a run at the dumbest member of USMB. Lotsa tough competition...but I think you have a legitimate shot.

Romney gives a stellar speech on foreign policy, INCLUDING putting conditions on receiving aid from the US, and obama gives a mocking speech on how Romney is lying, THEN lies about Dr. Rosen who supported Romney's economic policy. The answer obama comes up with? Dr. Rosen is a liar too!

Romney gives a stellar speech on foreign policy, INCLUDING putting conditions on receiving aid from the US, and obama gives a mocking speech on how Romney is lying, THEN lies about Dr. Rosen who supported Romney's economic policy. The answer obama comes up with? Dr. Rosen is a liar too!

They agreed with Rosen, before they didn't.

Which one? He changes them every day. I trust Obama's foreign policy. He's been much more consistent. Are you saying that you now agree with Obama's foreign policy?

No one could say obama hasn't been consistent. He has consistently supported islamic terrorism. It was entirely consistent with obama's policy to eliminate the consulate defenses that resulted in Ambassador Stevens' death. It is consistent with obama's foreign policy to condemn the First Amendment.

Stellar? :lol:

You must have gone to the Romney school for used car salesmen. :lol:

Gosh, when I grow up I want to manage a seedy hotel and make twenty bucks and hour building car stuff.

thankfully, you left out the part about fucking dogs.

I didn't think it was my place to make fun of his women.

I invite you to drop by and make fun of my Pit Bulls. You might discover it isn't the same as running your pie hole on an annonymous MB. Pits don't give a shit about your freedom of speach.

Forum List

Back