This is Hilarious!!!

Hilarious. And so...MONTY PYTHON...did anyone else get that vibe? Or am I now invisible?

I ask this because I'm drinking rum. Rum makes me invisible, I think.

Hilarious. And so...MONTY PYTHON...did anyone else get that vibe? Or am I now invisible?

I ask this because I'm drinking rum. Rum makes me invisible, I think.

Very British, yes, mildly Pythonesque, and it is tequila that makes you invisible. Rum gives you x-ray vision.

No, tequila gives you superpowers.

When you (I) drink tequila, I never black out, I never pass out, and I am the SUPREME HUMAN ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET...while I'm drinking it.

Everyone says so.

When I drink rum, which I haven't done in many years, until tonight, my superhero powers are vanquished, and I'm like Peter Parker. A simple nerd with a camera hanging around her neck....who writes crappy articles that make page 5. (But all of page 5, dammit).

Though while on a daily I was on page one a few times a week.

Okay, I'm becoming invisible again. This is not the time to lament (or rejoice) over the death of the newspaper.

Ok, the first two were funny.

Sunnis looked like ppl dying. To me, did I miss something?

Kids messing around with heavy artillery is always good for a laugh. I know, I grew up with that shit.

That's why I have anxiety disorder, I'm fairly certain. Nothing funnier than watching your boys, along with 6-7 grown drunken city slickers, shoot at pheasants that blast up from under their feet. That's some serious fun there.

I did manage to pepper my future father-in-law's ranch office building roof with steel shot, myself. I was pretty proud of that.

Forum List

Back