Reperations are not owed by the U.S.A.

Frankenvoter

Mar 23, 2019
IF they are owed, they are owed by the Confederate States of America, and not the United States of America, I.E. FEDERAL troops, who paid IN BLOOD I.E. hacksawed off limbs the FASTEST of which was timed at just over 30 seconds, to FREE the slaves, therefore the United States of America owes the descendants of former slaves NOTHING except maybe an expectation of a "THANK YOU" from them.

Also, as a decendant of Irish immigrants, ALL OF WHICH CAME AFTER THE CIVIL WAR, how am I on the hook for something whites other than my ancestors did?

Could that be racial bigotry from blacks? Something akin to "they're all alike"?

No way, no pay, go get a job and quit bitching about it, the debt was settled 150+ years ago.

3442i9.jpg

Last edited:
If everyone was on an equal footing after the Civil War, you might have a point.

The problem was, of course, that blacks were second class citizens then and still largely are now. As for immigrants, the fact that they got right off the boat or the plane and got bumped in the line because of their skin color, really is part of the problem.

If everyone was on an equal footing after the Civil War, you might have a point.

The problem was, of course, that blacks were second class citizens then and still largely are now. As for immigrants, the fact that they got right off the boat or the plane and got bumped in the line because of their skin color, really is part of the problem.

Every group of Americans have been considered second class by the people here before them until they prove themselves in various ways and become American.

"Irish need not apply" comes to mind, as well as calling Italians "WOP's" (With Out Papers), the Japanese went through a shitstorm and yet every single one of those groups rose above the prejudices, so why cant blacks?

I understand the idea they didn't come here willingly, but just like an addict, at some point the blame needs to be turned inward, just as much as external forces the addiction is blamed on.

Even IF all the above is true, it is THEIR fault they wallow in the misery, everyone else managed to find a way out of it and to rise above, why cant they?

Every group of Americans have been considered second class by the people here before them until they prove themselves in various ways and become American.

"Irish need not apply" comes to mind, as well as calling Italians "WOP's" (With Out Papers), the Japanese went through a shitstorm and yet every single one of those groups rose above the prejudices, so why cant blacks?

Let's see now, 400 years of institutionalized racism... that's why they have a hard time. I love it when you guys try to claim that your immigrant ancestors (and mine, for that matter) had it "worse" some how.

Were they property? Could they sell their children? Come on, get real.

I understand the idea they didn't come here willingly,

No, I don't think you understand the implications at all. You see, you bring up the Italians, who did come here willingly. What you don't realize is that if they wanted to, they could go back, and about half the Italian Immigrants from the 1910-1930 period in fact DID go back.

Even IF all the above is true, it is THEIR fault they wallow in the misery, everyone else managed to find a way out of it and to rise above, why cant they?

Can everyone else change their skin color? You see, funny thing. My Grandfather came here from Germany in the 1930's. He changed the pronunciation of his last name and stopped calling himself "Ludwig" and started calling himself "Louis" . Today I am the last member of my family who speaks any German, and I speak it BADLY. So we gave up a lot to be Americans, but at the end of the day, it was our choice.

Blacks haven't been given that choice, that's the problem.

Because liberal social policies of the 1950's-1980's kept them from growing out of it.
You take any group of people, build massive housing projects, away from city proper which means away from jobs. Give them just enough money they get for nothing as long as they stay in their little sections... and those people will never accomplish what everyone else does. Never.
In Chicago, they have whole apartment buildings where no one in that complex has a job. They also have historical records showing that some black families exist where no one had a job in 4 generations.
Look it up.

Because liberal social policies of the 1950's-1980's kept them from growing out of it.
You take any group of people, build massive housing projects, away from city proper which means away from jobs. Give them just enough money they get for nothing as long as they stay in their little sections... and those people will never accomplish what everyone else does. Never.
In Chicago, they have whole apartment buildings where no one in that complex has a job. They also have historical records showing that some black families exist where no one had a job in 4 generations.
Look it up.

I would agree it was liberal policies, primarily the removal of the father from the black household. Today a good 1/2 of black kids are raised to a single mother on the system. It encourages the guy to be a deadbeat dad with no responsibility which then becomes a role model to any up and comers as to whether or not to have any.

I'm not disagreeing withany of your point, but the black family unit used to be more nuclear than the white family, the replacement of dad with welfare is one of the roots of the problem even if they were purposefully segregated by people like democrat mayor Daly of Chicago.

IF they are owed, they are owed by the Confederate States of America, and not the United States of America, I.E. FEDERAL troops, who paid IN BLOOD I.E. hacksawed off limbs the FASTEST of which was timed at just over 30 seconds, to FREE the slaves, therefore the United States of America owes the descendants of former slaves NOTHING except maybe an expectation of a "THANK YOU" from them.

Also, as a decendant of Irish immigrants, ALL OF WHICH CAME AFTER THE CIVIL WAR, how am I on the hook for something whites other than my ancestors did?

Could that be racial bigotry from blacks? Something akin to "they're all alike"?

No way, no pay, go get a job and quit bitching about it, the debt was settled 150+ years ago.

3442i9.jpg

Hello, Frank.
Have you ever considered specifically WHO is asking ADOS receive Reparations?

Is it America's large population of freedom-loving, illogical thinking, HATE embracing, segregation-minded INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION practicing PRO BLACK Americans.

Frank, I'm referring to America's PRO BLACK community choosing to hatefully INTIMIDATE, as well as actively IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and INTIMIDATE our peaceful, free-thinking black American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Sadly, PRO BLACK minded Americans like Dr. Shonna Etienne Ph.D and Dr. Boyce Watkins, have learned there is $BIG MONEY$ to be made from declaring RACISM, White Privilege and Supremacy are impeding black or American citizens of African descent from experiencing equality, success and prosperity all peaceful, reasonably responsible American and foreign born citizens are entitled to enjoy.

Frank, even sadder is witnessing my so-called responsible, apparent 'WHITE GUILT' embracing fellow American citizens sitting SILENT, allowing Americas PRO BLACK community's cries of RACISM and 'White Privilege' to influence and intimidate them, just as they INTIMIDATE and chastise our peaceful black American neighbors for acting "TOO WHITE".

Frankly, I'd like to see American people & US Congress offer REPARATIONS to segregation-minded Pro Black American citizens with one stipulation. They immediately renounce their US citizenship, and find another country to incessantly practice their unnecessary, unhealthy, HATEFUL and ILLOGICAL INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.

Once all PRO BLACK minded former-citizens have exited our country, taking with them, their venom, needless drama, paranoia, hate and apparent untreated emotional illness, I am certain the small population of Americans remaining will begin enjoying a different, more positive American experience, as well as improved emotional and physical health.

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

Frankenvoter, what is your opinion of America's INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATORY PRO BLACK community HATING, BULLYING, HARASSING, INTIMIDATING and DENIGRATING our free-thinking, peaceful, successful American and foreign born citizens choosing to experience life on THEIR OWN terms?

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/66aDenounceINTRARacialD.jpg

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

_American GUILTY, Boyce Watkins, Shonna Ettiene.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

.......again--the blacks were FAR behind the whites in education/industry/technology/farming/etc etc BEFORE the whites ever went to Africa
....some Africans did not even have a written language = greatly hinders advancement/education/intelligence/etc
..so you would have to prove '''America'' caused the blacks to be far behind ---but you can't because they already were behind

3442i9.jpg

Hello, Frank.
Have you ever considered specifically WHO is asking ADOS receive Reparations?

Is it America's large population of freedom-loving, illogical thinking, HATE embracing, segregation-minded INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION practicing PRO BLACK Americans.

Frank, I'm referring to America's PRO BLACK community choosing to hatefully INTIMIDATE, as well as actively IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and INTIMIDATE our peaceful, free-thinking black American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Sadly, PRO BLACK minded Americans like Dr. Shonna Etienne Ph.D and Dr. Boyce Watkins, have learned there is $BIG MONEY$ to be made from declaring RACISM, White Privilege and Supremacy are impeding black or American citizens of African descent from experiencing equality, success and prosperity all peaceful, reasonably responsible American and foreign born citizens are entitled to enjoy.

Frank, even sadder is witnessing my so-called responsible, apparent 'WHITE GUILT' embracing fellow American citizens sitting SILENT, allowing Americas PRO BLACK community's cries of RACISM and 'White Privilege' to influence and intimidate them, just as they INTIMIDATE and chastise our peaceful black American neighbors for acting "TOO WHITE".

Frankly, I'd like to see American people & US Congress offer REPARATIONS to segregation-minded Pro Black American citizens with one stipulation. They immediately renounce their US citizenship, and find another country to incessantly practice their unnecessary, unhealthy, HATEFUL and ILLOGICAL INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.

Once all PRO BLACK minded former-citizens have exited our country, taking with them, their venom, needless drama, paranoia, hate and apparent untreated emotional illness, I am certain the small population of Americans remaining will begin enjoying a different, more positive American experience, as well as improved emotional and physical health.

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

Frankenvoter, what is your opinion of America's INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATORY PRO BLACK community HATING, BULLYING, HARASSING, INTIMIDATING and DENIGRATING our free-thinking, peaceful, successful American and foreign born citizens choosing to experience life on THEIR OWN terms?

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/66aDenounceINTRARacialD.jpg

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

I just look to what they're (trying) to do to Kanye West, and by extension anyone who listens to him, that African Americans have more than one choice they can make.

I was watching Levar Burton who up until then I had some respect for telling Kanye to get his head right, I couldn't believe he'd say something like that but then remembered he's a big PBS guy so is obviously going to tow the line. I wish AA's would vote republican en masse just one election to scare the shit out of the DNC and force them to quit taking thier votes for granted, which would thereby also prove to AA's just how little they really need the democrats to begin with.

3442i9.jpg
You sound like an idiot. The CSA didnt institute slavery. It wasnt even formed until a little before the Civil War you moron. Of course the US owes reparations and there are precedents to the claim. You personally are a citizen of the government that owes the reparations. Thats how youre on the hook.

Let's see now, 400 years of institutionalized racism... that's why they have a hard time. I love it when you guys try to claim that your immigrant ancestors (and mine, for that matter) had it "worse" some how.

No, I don't think you understand the implications at all. You see, you bring up the Italians, who did come here willingly. What you don't realize is that if they wanted to, they could go back, and about half the Italian Immigrants from the 1910-1930 period in fact DID go back.

Can everyone else change their skin color? You see, funny thing. My Grandfather came here from Germany in the 1930's. He changed the pronunciation of his last name and stopped calling himself "Ludwig" and started calling himself "Louis" . Today I am the last member of my family who speaks any German, and I speak it BADLY. So we gave up a lot to be Americans, but at the end of the day, it was our choice.

I am sorry but NOONE has owned another human in the STATES since 1865. I do NOT owe anyone a penny for slavery No person living today in the US that is not a Human trafficker does. No black has been a slave since 1865. No black alive today was is or will be a slave they are owed nothing from the US Government. Further more before the Democrats decided to SAVE them in 1965 and on Blacks were hard working PROUD people. Since then most are shiftless consumed by jealous and have no pride at all. Only a prideless people would demand others pay their way when those others owe them NOTHING.

I am sorry but NOONE has owned another human in the STATES since 1865. I do NOT owe anyone a penny for slavery No person living today in the US that is not a Human trafficker does. No black has been a slave since 1865. No black alive today was is or will be a slave they are owed nothing from the US Government. Further more before the Democrats decided to SAVE them in 1965 and on Blacks were hard working PROUD people. Since then most are shiftless consumed by jealous and have no pride at all. Only a prideless people would demand others pay their way when those others owe them NOTHING.

"I am sorry but NOONE has owned another human in the STATES since 1865."

Irrelevant and also false. The US government itself and various state governments have enslaved people as well.

The point is that people were forced to work and were not paid. They were never paid which now makes interest kick in. The US allowed this.

Look it up.

BS.

Having it hard and not being free are 2 entirely different matters.

The US Government owes us reparations.

Period.

I am black and I know better what blacks have been than your white ass. Slavery did not end in 1865.

After emancipation, Blacks were arrested, tried, found guilty and sent to prison for crimes such as vagrancy, cussing in front of whites, jaywalking and other minor or non offenses for whites. Because of this, they could be returned to slavery and were. This free labor was called convict leasing. There has been no amendment to change this part of the 13th Amendment meaning that in reality slavery could still exist in America today. After slavery ended:

Employment was required of all freedmen; violators faced vagrancy charges

•Freedmen could not assemble without the presence of a white person

•Freedmen were assumed to be agricultural workers and their duties and hours were tightly regulated

•Freedmen were not to be taught to read or write

•Public facilities were segregated

•Violators of these laws were subject to being whipped or branded.

And sent back into slavery. For people like Bill O’Rielly, convict leasing would be a great thing, because blacks got “free” meals and a place to live. The major problem with such an assessment is that free means you get something for nothing, not hours of hard labor. Convict leasing was a cruel and inhumane system rife with abuse. Using the laws of the state, blacks were sent to prison and their labor contracted out or leased to individuals or companies. This was free labor no different from slavery. It is an example of how whites have played wth the law in order to maintain a system of white racial preference.

Far too many people want to argue about things said without an understanding of the depth and length of things that have and continue to occur. “For example, among the county convicts working in the Pratt Mines of Birmingham, Alabama in 1890:

•24 men were incarcerated for using “obscene language,”

•Another 24 for “false pretense” — a statute used to punish black men who changed employers before the end of the farming season, and

•Seven for vagrancy, another ill-defined charge that left any unemployed black person vulnerable to arrest.

In Alabama, the convict-leasing system remained on the books until 1928.”

Boo Hoo Hoo blacks had it hard whaaaaa we want money we did not earn do not rate and have no reason to expect to get BUT we are black, we are victims, we got no pride we got no morals whaaa whaa whaa.

Boo Hoo Hoo blacks had it hard whaaaaa we want money we did not earn do not rate and have no reason to expect to get BUT we are black, we are victims, we got no pride we got no morals whaaa whaa whaa.

Lol! Gaslighting will get you nowhere son.

Every group that came to this Country had it hard and for a LONG time in some cases. NONE of them are crying like little girls and demanding money from the Government cause a hundred years ago laws were bad to them. Grow the FUCK up and be a man.

Forum List

Back