This is going to be on my Thanksgiving table

and here is creme......my favorite dessert in the whole....that i can no longer have....that portion shit is a lie.....and they opened a krispy kreme in boone......that hot sign kills me...literally lol
I never cared for those chain store donuts.

I like the old fashioned donuts that are more like cake than air

We have a local farm that let's you pick apples from the orchids, and they sell apples, candied apples, donuts and apple cider and other treats and food items. Great place but expensive. Their donuts and cider are the best though. They make the old fashioned cake-like plain donuts, and I love them with a glass of apple cider.

oysters range from salt licks to sweet as candy....i of course prefer sweet...only eat the during the winter..they spawn in the warmer months and have a bit of an off taste....cheasepeak bay has killer ones

Meet Vegducken, Thanksgiving's Anti-Turkey

EP_10072015_thanksgiving_vegducken.jpg

I know it's supposed to be a vegetarian substitute for stuffed turkey but I'm serving it right next to the bird
Wanted to thank you again for this post. I took it to our Thanksgiving dinner and it was a big hit. No leftovers lol. I did make a minor change however. I don't like cooked mushrooms so I replaced them with water chestnuts. I must have texted the recipe link to 10 different people today.
:udaman:

how in the hell can you never have had an oyster......that is just sad
I don't care for raw oysters but I make awesome fried oysters

Fried oysters are one of life's great pleasures. Definitely in my top five favorite foods.

Fried, raw, not raw.....whichever way...........for me oysters are totally delicious!

Just the thought makes me want one.... or many!!!!!!!!:2up: with warm toasted bread and butter

Heaven!!!!!!!!

We ended up having two thanksgiving dinners...one at my auntie's that she cooked. Then Friday at my house.

My turkey was wonderful. My auntie's was dry because my cousin made it. And my cousin made it because he didn't trust his mom not to cook it dry hahaha.

I just made regular Libby's pumpkin pies and used store bought crust. They turned out delish. We had green bean casserole with fresh, blanched green beans and more French's fried onions than it called for (by accident) and they were amazing. My sis and brother ate them at breakfast the next day lolol.

Forum List

Back