This is funny! NAACP "Claims" to have proof Tea Party "racist."

Is the Tea Party racist or the NAALCP

• Total voters

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Check out what their proof is! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

NAACP calls Tea Party racist, claims to have proof - WDBO Local News on wdbo.com

It's too brief to get a good quote. Just read it all.

But this is their "proof?"

"Take the country back" is proof of racism??????????

What was it when Democrats were yelling it all during the Bush admin????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's as pathetic as it gets.

And check out the poll. "Is the Tea Party racist?"

83% answered "No the NAACP is racist." :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I expect some liberal who knows how will have to flood this thread to get it to it's "proper" levels. :eusa_snooty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope the NAACP didn't pull a muscle - with all that stretching. This is, possibly, the dumbest thing I have read in a while.

National Asociation for the Advancement of Colored People

National Asociation for the Advancement of White People

Which is racist?

The naacp is the largest racist organisation to ever be protected and supported by our government.

So any and every time they call anyone or anything racist, it's the pot calling the kettle black.

National Asociation for the Advancement of Colored People

National Asociation for the Advancement of White People

Which is racist?

The naacp is the largest racist organisation to ever be protected and supported by our government.

So any and every time they call anyone or anything racist, it's the pot calling the kettle black.

I'm no chearleader for the NAACP but the name of their orginization is a product of the time in which it was founded. Should it be "modernized"? Maybe.

Neither "group" is racist. But some of their individuals are.

Like the individuals claiming "take the country back" is a "racist code phrase?"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They definately have great grasping skills...

sanfordstraws.jpg

Bwuhahahahaahahaha!!! ...the secret "racist" plan is working!!! The first black president will be the last!!!

14754-Man-Wearing-Horns-And-A-Goatee-Laughing-Devilishly-On-Halloween-Black-And-White-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

It has nothing to do with ignoring the wishes of the vast majority of American who oppose the takeover of health care, union bailouts, massive spending, and generally reckless economic policies, NO!! it is a secret racist plot!! Bwuhahahaha!!!!!

since the NAACP has figured it out....I will tell you the secret!!!

Take our country back!! is an ultra-super-extra-top secret code for T-O-C-B - that really means -

Topple Obama Causehebe Black!!! bwuhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Bwuhahahahaahahaha!!! ...the secret "racist" plan is working!!! The first black president will be the last!!!

14754-Man-Wearing-Horns-And-A-Goatee-Laughing-Devilishly-On-Halloween-Black-And-White-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

It has nothing to do with ignoring the wishes of the vast majority of American who oppose the takeover of health care, union bailouts, massive spending, and generally reckless economic policies, NO!! it is a secret racist plot!! Bwuhahahaha!!!!!

since the NAACP has figured it out....I will tell you the secret!!!

Take our country back!! is an ultra-super-extra-top secret code for T-O-C-B - that really means -

Topple Obama Causehebe Black!!! bwuhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it has nothing to do with tripling the deficit, Obamacare, taking over the banks and car companies. Nooooooooooooo, it doesn't have anything to do with that. It's simply because Obama is black.

Riiiiiiight!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Unfortunately there are some black people that cannot finish a sentence without the words racist or racism included in it.

Tea Party Racist? No doubt some are. NAACP Racist? No doubt some are.

Tea Party members erect racist sign linking President Obama to Adolf Hitler..... - National Barack Obama Legacy | Examiner.com

Last week several Iowa Tea Party activists put their heads and money together to erect a billboard linking racist dictator Adolf Hitler and President Obama.

History suggests Hitler was a monster who embraced the notion of a “master race.” Without question Hitler was a diabolical leader whose seize and destroy tactics were heinous at best. He was responsible for the slaughter of millions of Jews.

Forum List

Back