this is fucking ridiculous

Dance, monkey.

freedom_07-08.1232455920.dancing-monkey.jpg

Dance

If her kids are suffering, as I said, they can be taken away from them.

So let her continue to condemn children to poverty or a foster system that leaves much to be desired?
Do we want to be like China who forces abortions and tells people they can't have a certain number of kids?

Feel free to have all the children you can rear and provide for.
it's a biological right as a human being to reproduce.

So she's basically nothing more than an animal? By her breeding habits, she reminds me of a rabbit. Rabbits are considered vermin and pests by anyone trying to tend to a garden to feed their own family.

If her kids are suffering, as I said, they can be taken away from them.

So let her continue to condemn children to poverty or a foster system that leaves much to be desired?
Do we want to be like China who forces abortions and tells people they can't have a certain number of kids?

Feel free to have all the children you can rear and provide for.
it's a biological right as a human being to reproduce.

So she's basically nothing more than an animal? By her breeding habits, she reminds me of a rabbit. Rabbits are considered vermin and pests by anyone trying to tend to a garden to feed their own family.

OK, first off, we are nothing more than animals with higher intelligence than the other animals

Secondly, you keep making ASSumptions about what I'm saying, please stop that, actually read what I'm writing, not immediately jump to conclusions. I'm not in support of people having that many kids, nor will I ever have that many. I've stated this over and over now but you keep coming back with similar responses that seem to ignore my previous responses. Just cause you or I don't think people should have too many kids, doesn't mean we can to dictate to them what is a reasonable amount of kids. That's their right, especially in this country with all our freedoms, to have as many kids as they want. It may be horrible, but who gets to dictate that? Are we going to force women with too many kids to have abortions? and to suggest sterilization is even more deplorable than having abortions, regardless of whether we think these people need to stop having so many kids.

I don't think any of us are within our rights to sterilize someone or force abortions on them, as much as the ramification of such is not pleasant.

BAsically I agree with you on what this women like this are doing is bad, but what I don't agree with is forcing sterilization and abortion, which frankly goes against freedoms we have in this country.

OK, first off, we are nothing more than animals with higher intelligence than the other animals

Speak for yourself ;)

If all you are is an ape in nice clothing, then there's no point to bother with you. Come back when you decide to be more than that.
Just cause you or I don't think people should have too many kids, doesn't mean we can to dictate to them what is a reasonable amount of kids.
You're contradicting yourself. You already dictated what was(n't) reasonable when you said they've had too many.

Speak for yourself ;)

If all you are is an ape in nice clothing, then there's no point to bother with you. Come back when you decide to be more than that.
Just cause you or I don't think people should have too many kids, doesn't mean we can to dictate to them what is a reasonable amount of kids.
You're contradicting yourself. You already dictated what was(n't) reasonable when you said they've had too many.

You claim to be so smart and often times very condescending, yet make posts like this that make you seem so dumb. How did I contradict? I can have an opinion, which I stated, that doesn't mean I want to force people to live by my opinion. The word"Dictate" in my post, was meant to mean forcing them and demanding that they do what I say. NO contradiction there at all.

And you can deny it all you want, humans are animals. Doesn't mean we have to act like animals, doesn't mean I act like an animal, but the reality is, we are animals. and the reality is many people act like animal.

And of course you didn't really address most of what I stated, just your typical condescending self

And you can deny it all you want, humans are animals. Doesn't mean we have to act like animals,
Exactly. She acts like an animal- a pest or parasite- and her actions condemn children to suffer.

Her so-called 'rights' mean nothing in the face of what her actions mean to her victims- the children in this story. The rights of the children outweigh so-called 'right' to breed.

Care and Willow have shown their true colours by caring only about the woman's 'right' to breed and not the fate to which she's condemning these children.

so you are an advocate that a "woman's body is not hers to make decisions about?" is that your position?
So a woman's 'right' to breed outweighs the rights of the children she's condemning to poverty?

So a woman's 'right' to an abortion outweighs the rights of the children she's condemning to death?

Don't know if you're specifically anti-abortion or not, but the same argument could be used there as well. And it's brushed off as if it is nothing, just like the lives of the children that are being killed.

Forum List

Back