This is fricken funny, (sigh's)

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Cindy Sheehan and Michael Moore are Parodies of Themselves.
Oblogatory Anecdotes ^ | 16/08/2005 | Ken Bingham

Posted on 09/16/2005 6:02:31 PM PDT by Brutus1964

They say for a parody to be funny it has to be based in truth, well a week ago I did a parody called “Bring Our Troops Home, NOW!” I was joking about pulling our troops our of New Orleans, and in it I wrote “We need Cindy Sheehan’s voice to carry our message “Bring our troops out of New Orleans, NOW!”

Her new article in the huffing ton Post she has an article where she is saying just that for real. ROLF LOL LMAO. I can’t believe it. Actually I can. I will be laughing at this for a week, probably a month.

Cindy Sheehan's own words in the Huffington Post.

One thing that truly troubled me about my visit to Louisiana was the level of the military presence there. I imagined before that if the military had to be used in a CONUS (Continental US) operations that they would be there to help the citizens: Clothe them, feed them, shelter them, and protect them. But what I saw was a city that is occupied. I saw soldiers walking around in patrols of 7 with their weapons slung on their backs. I wanted to ask one of them what it would take for one of them to shoot me. Sand bags were removed from private property to make machine gun nests.
Michael Moore has called for an immediate pullout of "occupied" New Orleans too.
Excert from Little Green Footballs. As posted on Michael Moors website.
I don’t care if a human being is black, brown, white, yellow or pink. I don’t care if a human being is Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, or pagan. I don’t care what flag a person salutes: if a human being is hungry, then it is up to another human being to feed him/her. George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power. The only way America will become more secure is if we have a new administration that cares about Americans even if they don’t fall into the top two percent of the wealthiest.

Here is my original post dated Sept 7th 2005.

Bring Our Troops Home Now!

Our troops are in a quagmire. The insurgence is gaining strength, and the people are resisting. The infrastructure is destroyed and the population is going without basic human needs. We can't get the local leader's to cooperate with each other, and it's dividing our country. We have gone in without UN approval, and France, Germany, and Russia are complaining. Much needed funds are being diverted to pay for this boondoggle. Haven’t we learned we cannot be the policemen to the world? What is our exit strategy?It’s all about oil and making George Bush’s oil pals rich. This illegal occupation must end and our troops returned home where they belong!Bring back Cindy Sheehan. We need her voice to carry our message. "Get our troops out of New Orleans now!" No blood for oil! No blood for chicken gumbo! No blood for Cajun style shrimp! No blood for jazz bands! No blood for Marti Gras!

I can’t stand it, I’m getting a side ache, I can’t breath, This is too funny

This people MM & Sheehan, :huh: :cuckoo:

Stephanie said:
Cindy Sheehan and Michael Moore are Parodies of Themselves.
Oblogatory Anecdotes ^ | 16/08/2005 | Ken Bingham

Posted on 09/16/2005 6:02:31 PM PDT by Brutus1964

They say for a parody to be funny it has to be based in truth, well a week ago I did a parody called “Bring Our Troops Home, NOW!” I was joking about pulling our troops our of New Orleans, and in it I wrote “We need Cindy Sheehan’s voice to carry our message “Bring our troops out of New Orleans, NOW!”

Her new article in the huffing ton Post she has an article where she is saying just that for real. ROLF LOL LMAO. I can’t believe it. Actually I can. I will be laughing at this for a week, probably a month.

Cindy Sheehan's own words in the Huffington Post.

One thing that truly troubled me about my visit to Louisiana was the level of the military presence there. I imagined before that if the military had to be used in a CONUS (Continental US) operations that they would be there to help the citizens: Clothe them, feed them, shelter them, and protect them. But what I saw was a city that is occupied. I saw soldiers walking around in patrols of 7 with their weapons slung on their backs. I wanted to ask one of them what it would take for one of them to shoot me. Sand bags were removed from private property to make machine gun nests.
Michael Moore has called for an immediate pullout of "occupied" New Orleans too.
Excert from Little Green Footballs. As posted on Michael Moors website.
I don’t care if a human being is black, brown, white, yellow or pink. I don’t care if a human being is Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, or pagan. I don’t care what flag a person salutes: if a human being is hungry, then it is up to another human being to feed him/her. George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power. The only way America will become more secure is if we have a new administration that cares about Americans even if they don’t fall into the top two percent of the wealthiest.

Here is my original post dated Sept 7th 2005.

Bring Our Troops Home Now!

Our troops are in a quagmire. The insurgence is gaining strength, and the people are resisting. The infrastructure is destroyed and the population is going without basic human needs. We can't get the local leader's to cooperate with each other, and it's dividing our country. We have gone in without UN approval, and France, Germany, and Russia are complaining. Much needed funds are being diverted to pay for this boondoggle. Haven’t we learned we cannot be the policemen to the world? What is our exit strategy?It’s all about oil and making George Bush’s oil pals rich. This illegal occupation must end and our troops returned home where they belong!Bring back Cindy Sheehan. We need her voice to carry our message. "Get our troops out of New Orleans now!" No blood for oil! No blood for chicken gumbo! No blood for Cajun style shrimp! No blood for jazz bands! No blood for Marti Gras!

I can’t stand it, I’m getting a side ache, I can’t breath, This is too funny

This people MM & Sheehan, :huh: :cuckoo:

Hey Stephanie, ya gotta link? Not that I doubt any Sheehan absurdity, not by a longshot!

I was also joking about pulling troops out of New Orleans. I'd say stuff like, "We're only there for the oil," and "Bush only invaded New Orleans so Halliburton could rebuild it." I also made sure to say things like "quagmire" and "exit strategy" a lot. This only makes it funnier.

Hobbit said:
I was also joking about pulling troops out of New Orleans. I'd say stuff like, "We're only there for the oil," and "Bush only invaded New Orleans so Halliburton could rebuild it." I also made sure to say things like "quagmire" and "exit strategy" a lot. This only makes it funnier.
Ya, but who or what are you? Cindy, well she speaks for ALL! :slap:

Stephanie said:
...Cindy Sheehan's own words in the Huffington Post.

I saw soldiers walking around in patrols of 7 with their weapons slung on their backs. I wanted to ask one of them what it would take for one of them to shoot me...

Oh Lordy, woman, don't tempt these guys. After all the offensive anti-military garbage you've been spewing, it probably wouldn't take much more than, you saying, "Hi. I'm Cindy Sheehan."

:rotflmao:

Abbey Normal said:
Oh Lordy, woman, don't tempt these guys. After all the offensive anti-military garbage you've been spewing, it probably wouldn't take much more than, you saying, "Hi. I'm Cindy Sheehan."

:rotflmao:

I was thinking the same thing.

Seriously though, this just seems to attest to the stupidity of some people. I mean hello! This is the military. They volunteer to protect people. And they do that by breaking things and killing people. Did this woman somehow think that her son was volunteering to take food to people? Yeah the military does help rebuilding after they conquor the enemy but the key word there is AFTER.

The whole reason the military is in NO is to stop the looters and protect the citizens that are there. It hasnt been the safest place on earth these past few weeks. Sheesh, everytime I think people cant get dumber, someone has to go and prove me wrong.

I'm telling you that woman despised and hated her son for volunteering to be an evil fascist civilian-mowing brute. It has driven her insane.

New Topics

Forum List

Back