This is for Both Sides... And you Liberaltarians...

You would be LUCKY if you got a State Rep who was with you Politically even 50% of the time...

You Honestly Expect the Presidency, the Position that Represents 300,000,000 people and is Elected by a Majority of about half of that number, to Agree with YOU personally on your Selfish, Irrational Agendas?...

And even IF the Impossible Happened...

There are 535 Elected People in the House and Senate who Realisitically Hold MORE Power than the President and are as Batshit Crazy to the Left and Right as they come and everything in betweeen and who ALL Compromise...

Yeah, even RuPaul...

Or Gary whatever...

And even if a couple of them don't Compromise, they don't matter...

Mitt Romney's not Outlawing Abortion and Obama's not making Gay Marriage Legal...

Get the Fuck over yourselves already.

:thup:

Sorry to have Interuppted you Liberaltarians and "Conservative" Independents from Attacking Romney... They guy who is NOT President right now... Get it?

I now Return you to your Regularly Scheduled Program.

:)

peace...

That same argument could be made to say that a Romney Presidency and a 2nd Obama term would look essentially the same.

Romney is the Right of Obama...

peace...

You would be LUCKY if you got a State Rep who was with you Politically even 50% of the time...

You Honestly Expect the Presidency, the Position that Represents 300,000,000 people and is Elected by a Majority of about half of that number, to Agree with YOU personally on your Selfish, Irrational Agendas?...

There are 535 Elected People in the House and Senate who Realisitically Hold MORE Power than the President and are as Batshit Crazy to the Left and Right as they come and everything in betweeen and who ALL Compromise...

Yeah, even RuPaul...

Or Gary whatever...

Mitt Romney's not Outlawing Abortion and Obama's not making Gay Marriage Legal...

Sorry to have Interuppted you Liberaltarians and "Conservative" Independents from Attacking Romney... They guy who is NOT President right now... Get it?

peace...

First of all anybody who signs his posts ..peace.. is either a burned out hippie or an ignorant victim of union education. Here we are in a situation in politics where the dominant information system, the liberal media, ridicules the only honest political pressure group, the Tea Party, while the old hippies do nothing but whine about the system.

^He mad y0!...

peace...

Yeah, even RuPaul...

Or Gary whatever...

peace...

That same argument could be made to say that a Romney Presidency and a 2nd Obama term would look essentially the same.

peace...

Sure. A tiny little bit to the right of Obama.

But politics isn't a one-dimensional scale. There are many more dimensions at play here.

Romney may be slightly to the right of Obama on fiscal issues, but they're both autocratic, power-hungry corporate puppets in the end.

010312_rupaul_president_2.jpg

peace...

But politics isn't a one-dimensional scale. There are many more dimensions at play here.

Romney may be slightly to the right of Obama on fiscal issues, but they're both autocratic, power-hungry corporate puppets in the end.

One of them is going to be President next year...

I Prefer a Republican Congress and Romney to a DemocRAT Congress and Obama...

A Realistic Possibility...

What the Purists want NEVER will be.

There is no Purity in Politics.

peace...

So nothing's going to change, but you want a Republican Congress and Romney as President.

peace...

One of them is going to be President next year...

I Prefer a Republican Congress and Romney to a DemocRAT Congress and Obama...

A Realistic Possibility...

What the Purists want NEVER will be.

There is no Purity in Politics.

peace...

You're right about one thing - There is no purity in politics.

I work in politics - and I've never met a candidate that I really agree with, let alone worked for one.

You are... And not even for a Winning Side.

Political Reality is a Bitch, I know...

I am FAR from Happy about the 2 Options...

But I'm not going to waste Time Voting for someone who doesn't have a Snowball's Chance...

I might as well Vote for Obama if I am going to Vote for anyone other than Romney.

peace...
*shrugs* The two options don't change unless something changes. You go ahead with status quo if you want. But you're going without me.

Nothing's going to change... :thup:

peace...
*shrugs*

Peace.

No. I have no idea what point you just made
His point is that you need to vote for the guy with the (R) next to his name, no matter how much of a liberty destroying authoritarian central planner fuckchop he is....So, sit down, STFU and be a good little party man tool.

Dude Paine didn't have quite enough Ripple in him to understand some simple ship... but just enough to post anyway... :rofl:

How's Lord doing Cocksleeve?

peace...

And that's a Maude acting like this is the Flame Zone... :lol:

I've always made him Angry...

peace...

Even funnier is he's acting like he's less loyal to the GOP than you. :lol:

:lol:

It's the first time he's been Drunk enough to Flame me in a LONG time... :thup:

OddDudeBallPaine has been the President of my Fan Club since back in the Beaver Liqour days...

Randy and Randy in the Morning... Right? :rofl:

peace...

Mal these bans are supposed to be breathers for you to get yourself together. When you come back in swinging with rants like this it's not a good look.

Go to chic fil a bro and calm down :D

Forum List

Back