THIS is exactly why our America economy is failing due to Free Market Capitalistas

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
China State Construction nets $100m US subway deal

China State Construction Engineering Corp, the largest contractor in China, has bagged a subway ventilation project worth about $100 million in New York's Manhattan area, marking the construction giant's third order in the United States' infrastructure space this year.

The contract was given to China Construction American Co, a subsidiary, the Wall Street Journal quoted a source as saying.

"The new project, along with the $410-million Hamilton Bridge project and a $1.7-billion entertainment project it won earlier this year, signals China State Construction's ambition to tap the American construction market," said Li Zhirui, an industry analyst at First Capital Securities.

Li, however, said the order came as no surprise as the US government is spending massively on infrastructure projects.

The three orders only account for about 4 percent of the value of its total orders this year, Li added.

In the first three quarters of this year, the Chinese construction giant signed more than $2 billion worth of contracts in the US market. China State Construction was also the contractor for a high school, a railway station and the Chinese embassy in the US.

ihavenoideawhatyouretalkingaboutsoheresabunnywitha_2.jpg

China State Construction Engineering Corp, the largest contractor in China, has bagged a subway ventilation project worth about $100 million in New York's Manhattan area, marking the construction giant's third order in the United States' infrastructure space this year.

The contract was given to China Construction American Co, a subsidiary, the Wall Street Journal quoted a source as saying.

"The new project, along with the $410-million Hamilton Bridge project and a $1.7-billion entertainment project it won earlier this year, signals China State Construction's ambition to tap the American construction market," said Li Zhirui, an industry analyst at First Capital Securities.

Li, however, said the order came as no surprise as the US government is spending massively on infrastructure projects.

The three orders only account for about 4 percent of the value of its total orders this year, Li added.

In the first three quarters of this year, the Chinese construction giant signed more than $2 billion worth of contracts in the US market. China State Construction was also the contractor for a high school, a railway station and the Chinese embassy in the US.

Presumably they got the contract because they offered a superior service at a better price. So the U.S. gov't is getting better value than if they had thrown it to one of the other companies. Wasting money is no way to bring prosperity.
Not that I would expect a pea brain like you to understand the concept.

Presumably they got the contract because they offered a superior service at a better price. So the U.S. gov't is getting better value than if they had thrown it to one of the other companies. Wasting money is no way to bring prosperity.
Not that I would expect a pea brain like you to understand the concept.

Go tell that to the AMERICANS who get to remain unemployed this holiday season while you look for reasons to cry about our economy. Tell me more about this "pea brain" thing you mention; is it some sort of jewish candy you heebs make out of goyim brains during the passover?

Actually how many Americans are going to be employed by the Chinese company? Certainly cheaper than importing them from China.
Pea-brain is a term that describes what passes for your brain. It indicates a sub-normal level of intelligence and cognitive thinking that results in the boorish, stupid, venal and ignorant posts you seem compelled to write daily.

Actually how many Americans are going to be employed by the Chinese company? Certainly cheaper than importing them from China.
Pea-brain is a term that describes what passes for your brain. It indicates a sub-normal level of intelligence and cognitive thinking that results in the boorish, stupid, venal and ignorant posts you seem compelled to write daily.

read the article, stupid. NONE are. That was kinda the point of the fucking OP.

:rofl:

I assure you, heeb, the last person anyone wants to take financial advice from is your Maddoff, dual citizenship ass.

I assure you, heeb, the last person anyone wants to take financial advice from is your Maddoff, dual citizenship ass.

I wonder if you actually know how to read or are just having your attendant read these things to you.

I wonder if you actually know how to read or are just having your attendant read these things to you.

I'm a little shocked that you'd take the time away from drinking goyim blood to make such a superfluous retort!

Yeah! Give it to Unionized American workers and they'll turn that $100MM project into a $130MM project overnight!

Yeah! Give it to Unionized American workers and they'll turn that $100MM project into a $130MM project overnight!

..yea! and maintain an AMERICAN STANDARD OF LIVING that is not being normalized with Chinese paupers! Blame Obama for a shitty economy, right! Right after making excuses to put Americans out of work...

go figure.

Why do we need jobs? We can just all play the stock market. right?
We don't need to actually produce anything.

Why do we need jobs? We can just all play the stock market. right?
We don't need to actually produce anything.

no shit. And those that don't have investment money can always become java programmers and doctors which, come one, is a step up from their former low skilled labor employment.

It's nothing but AMERICAN to support a Chinese company's ability to undermine the American standard of living!

..yea! and maintain an AMERICAN STANDARD OF LIVING that is not being normalized with Chinese paupers! Blame Obama for a shitty economy, right! Right after making excuses to put Americans out of work...

go figure.
Riiiight......When a company does that, cats like you screech "price gouging".... But when union goons inflate the price of doing business, it's "maintaining a standard of living".

:eusa_hand:

Free Market capitalism or Chinese ass kissing ? .....

go figure.
Riiiight......When a company does that, cats like you screech "price gouging".... But when union goons inflate the price of doing business, it's "maintaining a standard of living".

I take it you didn't bother reading the OP. And, you've never seen me post the words price gouging in relation to global trade. I look forward to seeing your evidence of such.

Unions stabilize the AMERICAN standard of living. It's unfortunate that you seem to think political ideology is worth more than the economic conditions that you'd otherwise be trying to pin on Obama. Hell, you probably shouldn't use terms like SCREECH given now your kind reacted to the *GASP* "Buy American" provisions of the stimulus package.

and, yes, when unions inflate domestic prices it maintains an AMERICAN standard of living. Tell me.. Whose standard of living do CHINESE LABOR IN AMERICA support?

Free Market capitalism or Chinese ass kissing ? .....

Indeed. It's fun to watch all the WSJ capitalistas crawling in bed with commie china for the sake of undermining America's economic situation. Probably not so much fun for the AMERICAN LABOR whose standard of living is, apparently, not as cheap as a chinese pauper and, therefor, not worth supporting.

yet... someone should blame obama for loss of jobs and hemorrhaging unemployment.

go figure.

I take it you didn't bother reading the OP. And, you've never seen me post the words price gouging in relation to global trade. I look forward to seeing your evidence of such.

Unions stabilize the AMERICAN standard of living. It's unfortunate that you seem to think political ideology is worth more than the economic conditions that you'd otherwise be trying to pin on Obama. Hell, you probably shouldn't use terms like SCREECH given now your kind reacted to the *GASP* "Buy American" provisions of the stimulus package.

and, yes, when unions inflate domestic prices it maintains an AMERICAN standard of living. Tell me.. Whose standard of living do CHINESE LABOR IN AMERICA support?
I don't think any political ideology --especially yours-- is more important than the right of people to buy what they want when they want.

As I've told you before, you're not saying anything that hasn't already been said about Hong Kong, Japan, Indonesia and Taiwan....All the doom-an-gloom populist Chicken Littles got it wrong then and they have it wrong now.

I don't think any political ideology --especially yours-- is more important than the right of people to buy what they want when they want.

As I've told you before, you're not saying anything that hasn't already been said about Hong Kong, Japan, Indonesia and Taiwan....All the doom-an-gloom populist Chicken Littles got it wrong then and they have it wrong now.

uh.. since when is GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS a matter of "people buying what they want"? hey, let's outsource our military to the Chinese too! oh wait.. that becomes different all of a sudden, doesn't it.

yea dude! Keep comparing the US to the likes of HONG KONG, JAPAN, Taiwan and, I love it, INDONESIA.

clearly, AMERICA should look forward to being normalized with INDONESIA.

:lol:

some free market capitalista SAYS SO.

ps

Japan: Unemployment rises to six-year high | Business | guardian.co.uk

Forum List

Back