This is definitely a lawless presidency

ttps://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/cohen-says-trump-attorney-jay-sekulow-told-him-to-give-false-info-to-congress-60000837596

Time to impeach when you have Trump using his own lawyers to instruct Cohen through emails to keep it all under wraps about Trump Tower Moscow. We are way past time that this thug and the rest of his mafia crew needs to be put on ice. Why should Cohen be the only one to fall in this criminal ring who was working for Trump? What a horrible situation we find ourselves with this mobster type president. Unbelievable!
^^ Classic projection.
Really? Haven't seen the rebuttal to the emails shown of Sekulow encouraging Cohen to lie and stay on course. "Classic projection?" Lol! In your dreams.

On what grounds?
It’s so sad to see people as uninformed as you are
Really? BWK makes all manner of silly claims ... among them that Trump has been proven guilty of pretty much every crime in the book (yet never convicted of any) but can't seem to explain why our hysterical House Dems still refuse to initiate impeachment proceedings. Can you help him out with that?
TIA. :lol:
Yea, he pretty much is guilty of most everything in the book. And don't bother with the help. I'm okay on my own. I've been right about Trump on everything so far. I'll be okay, believe me.
Yet you still fail to explain why no articles of impeachment. Can it be that beneath their bluster our Hysterical House Dems know the evidence just doesn't support impeachment and the voters will punish them for being petulant, bat-shit crazy A-holes in 2020?

They want a campaign issue. They know that trying to take him out now would be a losing proposition, since the Mueller report and the economy have drastically weakened their hand. That's why Pelosi is at odds with the rabid base. She knows it's a loser, they want it anyway. It's entertaining.
The report couldn't be any stronger after Nadler read off parts of the report proving Trump committed obstruction. The report is damaging to Trump. "PERIOD!"

ttps://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/cohen-says-trump-attorney-jay-sekulow-told-him-to-give-false-info-to-congress-60000837596

Time to impeach when you have Trump using his own lawyers to instruct Cohen through emails to keep it all under wraps about Trump Tower Moscow. We are way past time that this thug and the rest of his mafia crew needs to be put on ice. Why should Cohen be the only one to fall in this criminal ring who was working for Trump? What a horrible situation we find ourselves with this mobster type president. Unbelievable!
^^ Classic projection.
Really? Haven't seen the rebuttal to the emails shown of Sekulow encouraging Cohen to lie and stay on course. "Classic projection?" Lol! In your dreams.

“Cohen says” ....

Next.

That's ok dear. Only about six more years and another REP President for two terms and a REP Senate majority.
Any luck selling all those 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' hoodies?
The IG report is coming out soon.
Buckle up pal!
Already Comey and Lynch are accusing each other of lying.
Talking juvenile stupid talk won't change the law or reality with Trump. He has committed obstruction of justice to add to many other crimes that gave us an illegal election, and delivered a criminal onto the front door of the WH. That has already been established. And the stonewalling of witnesses and violating subpoenas
puts a nice bow on top of Trump's obvious impeachment credentials.

LOLOLOLOL. There's that "illegal election" again.
And of course it sticks, because the truth is more powerful than your bs.

Accept it's not true, of course. The fatal flaw in your crazy argument. It's why we laugh.
If there was a flaw, where is your counter argument with evidence? It doesn't exist. You're a liar.

You made the accusation. Prove it was illegal. Cite the law and legal precedent if you're so sure it was.

So he should be removed from office because in your opinion Trump is a poopy-head? Yeah ... I'll get right on that. :laughing0301:
Nadler: 'We will hold this president accountable — one way, or the other.'

What are you all afraid of? This link is exactly why he should be removed, along with dozens of other reasons.

Ok 1/435 with power Nadler says that, meanwhile the CMFIC has much more power.

Mr. 1/435 Nadler can fuck off, dipshit. Perspective, get you some.
Nadler didn't write the report DA. Mueller did. Lol! see how stupid all this makes you look?

And telling him to fuck off isn't going to work for you either.
I think I have located the problem with your warped perception of reality.

You have a tenous grasp on the facts, at best.

AT least you do know who the major players are, and what is going on, this is good.

Other than that? The spin you are getting is so atrocious? It is no wonder you feel like you want to vomit all the time. Or that you feel like that administration is rogues and needs to brought to justice. You are not being informed, you are being entertained only.

You are constantly, and consistently being lied too.

STOP WATCHING, STOP READING, and STOP LISTENING to, MSNBC.

"When reporting news, MSNBC mainly provides video clips from reporters in the field. Text based news comes directly from the Left-Center NBC News website. When reporting straight news stories MSNBC is highly factual and well sourced, as they use NBC News as their primary source, however due to some of the guest political pundits spreading misinformation on their daily programs, we cannot rate MSNBC High for factual reporting on a whole.

A factual search reveals that MSNBC has failed fact checks, however most of these come from Political Pundits who appear on their various TV Shows and not related to straight news reporting.

Overall, we rate MSNBC Left Biased based on story selection that consistently leans left and Mixed for factual reporting due to misinformation from the many guest pundits.
(5/13/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 12/13/2018)"
MSNBC - Media Bias/Fact Check
In other news Jerry Nadler quoted parts of the Mueller report by Mueller with his exchange with Don McGhan, proving obstruction of justice. Which has nothing to do with your rebuttal information.

You are one dumb MF.

You don't know SHIT about either Nadler or Mueller do you? I couldn't give a crap what either of those two criminals say about a corrupt piece of shit like Trump.

You really don't get what is going on? Thieves and criminals turning on each other. Trying to get YOU to take a side. None of this shit matters.

If you did a little research, you would know better, but you are dumb as a box of rocks. There are so many errors in that report, it is silly.

What I DO KNOW, is that more folks voted for Trump than either Nadler or Mueller. What I DO KNOW, is that the report did not find any compelling case that any real crime or evidence of obvious corruption that the public can wrap their head around, had been committed.

YOU NEED TO LET THIS GO.

How many folks, nation wide, voted for Mueller?

. . .and how many folks, nation wide, voted for Nadler?

Who are they compared to Trump? What is their word compared to his?

That's right, it is nothing. They are pieces of shit. Not that Trump isn't anything but a clown, but he is the people's spokesman, the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

YOUR PRESIDENT.

So. . . . unless you can, in your own words, tell the forum exactly why Trump was trying to obstruct justice. . . go pound sand. The whole case is nothing but a politically motivated witch hunt. Everyone knows it by now, and no one takes any of these people seriously.

It’s so sad to see people as uninformed as you are
Really? BWK makes all manner of silly claims ... among them that Trump has been proven guilty of pretty much every crime in the book (yet never convicted of any) but can't seem to explain why our hysterical House Dems still refuse to initiate impeachment proceedings. Can you help him out with that?
TIA. :lol:
Yea, he pretty much is guilty of most everything in the book. And don't bother with the help. I'm okay on my own. I've been right about Trump on everything so far. I'll be okay, believe me.
Yet you still fail to explain why no articles of impeachment. Can it be that beneath their bluster our Hysterical House Dems know the evidence just doesn't support impeachment and the voters will punish them for being petulant, bat-shit crazy A-holes in 2020?

They want a campaign issue. They know that trying to take him out now would be a losing proposition, since the Mueller report and the economy have drastically weakened their hand. That's why Pelosi is at odds with the rabid base. She knows it's a loser, they want it anyway. It's entertaining.
The report couldn't be any stronger after Nadler read off parts of the report proving Trump committed obstruction. The report is damaging to Trump. "PERIOD!"

Only to the partisan hater. For most people, if it failed to nail Trump outright, it was a bust. And who can blame them? For years we've been hearing that Mueller was going to get him, it was just a matter of time, Mueller's closing in, tick tock, etc, etc, ad nauseum. When you set it up like that, don't be surprised when failure weakens your position.

It is amazing how you guys really believe it's okay when your people do it...but that if you just accuse our people of doing it, it's a crime regardless of the evidence.
And with no evidence by the other side, what makes you think it's not okay? Evidence has already been established against Trump, and yet, you provide nothing for the other side. And? What about it? You just said absolutely nothing of value. Lol! You people don't have a prayer.
... and still no Russian connection
Except there were 251 contacts with Russians and Trump associates. You lie.

Gosh, a huge multinational corporation that does business in literally dozens of countries throughout the world had "contacts" with Russians? They also had "contacts" with China...India...Indonesia...Canada...Great Britain...Panama...Brazil...Egypt...Israel...Mexico and on and on! Does that mean that all of THOSE countries were also in on the "collusion"?

You're a joke. You take ordinary things that happen every single day and try and spin them so they look suspicious!
Did you miss the point? Of course you did. Which is why you are the joke. Our intelligence agencies, "all seventeen of them", that Repunblicans like to claim are not seventeen when they are, all said Russia interfered. No one is mentioning "multi national corporations. None that I know of were running for office. Big difference. Get with the program and find an intelligent rebuttal.

As usual...you're the one who missed the point! It was actually FOUR intelligence agencies that said Russia interfered with our elections...not 17! The New York Times and the Associated Press both had to write retractions for the 17 number.

"President Donald Trump, speaking in Poland July 6, downplayed the strength of the intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia meddled in the election to his benefit.

He justified his doubt by noting that the New York Times and the Associated Press recently corrected stories to clarify that four agencies, rather than 17, were directly involved in the January intelligence assessment about Russia’s interference in the election."

17 intelligence agencies or 4, Russia findings still valid

When one takes into account that three of the four that did claim Russia interfered were being run by Comey, Clapper and Brennan...that makes their assessments even less reliable because all three have shown themselves to be quite willing to lie if they think it will harm Trump's presidency. The REAL point is that Russia has attempted to interfere in our elections for decades now...the Obama Administration and the main stream media KNEW that was the case and downplayed the threat right up until Hillary Clinton lost the election! It was only AFTER the election loss that both pushed the narrative that Russia was responsible for Trump's victory...when anyone with any real honesty could see the Clinton lost because she was an AWFUL candidate who was revealed in all of her corruptness by Wikileaks!

It is amazing how you guys really believe it's okay when your people do it...but that if you just accuse our people of doing it, it's a crime regardless of the evidence.
And with no evidence by the other side, what makes you think it's not okay? Evidence has already been established against Trump, and yet, you provide nothing for the other side. And? What about it? You just said absolutely nothing of value. Lol! You people don't have a prayer.

Uh..we have the evidence that Obama met with Russians about Trump's election. you know what that is?

It's collusion. The real thing. You idiots make up lies about Trump then deny reality when you're slapped with it.

Forum List

Back