This is CNN

Watch how hard Brooke Baldwin works to get the young lady to say something negative about President Trump. To her credit, the young lady was trying to be respectful on national television and just referred to President Trump and his Administration as "unique". Brooke immediately jumps in and multiple times asks her to clarify if she means something negative by "unique" (note she doesn't ask if she means something positive). Also note how she can't contain her excitement over the mother claiming she will vote for Joe Biden over President Trump (I'd bet my entire net worth she doesn't).

This is CNN. The anti-American, anti-Trump, partisan propaganda machine...

CNN host can barely conceal enthusiasm over daughter who refused to talk to her mom after she voted for Trump in 2016, or mom's decision to vote Biden in 2020

Watch how hard Brooke Baldwin works to get the young lady to say something negative about President Trump. To her credit, the young lady was trying to be respectful on national television and just referred to President Trump and his Administration as "unique". Brooke immediately jumps in and multiple times asks her to clarify if she means something negative by "unique" (note she doesn't ask if she means something positive). Also note how she can't contain her excitement over the mother claiming she will vote for Joe Biden over President Trump (I'd bet my entire net worth she doesn't).

This is CNN. The anti-American, anti-Trump, partisan propaganda machine...

CNN host can barely conceal enthusiasm over daughter who refused to talk to her mom after she voted for Trump in 2016, or mom's decision to vote Biden in 2020
ANOTHER example showing that yes, CNN REALLY, REALLY sucks.

Forum List

Back