This is CNN

Wow. The Trumpflakes are completely off the rails with this thread.

I can't tell if they're calling feminists terrorists, or saying that terrorists are threatening the feminists, or if they're just whimpering about the Trump shills at CNN. There seems to be some disagreement among them there, with all views being represented.

No matter. To be a Trump cultist means that you can hold hundreds of contradicting beliefs. As long as you're butthurt about liberals, it's all good, no matter how crazy it is.

Last edited:
Wow. The Trumpflakes are completely off the rails with this thread.
That’s what all left-wing snowflakes say when confronted with indisputable facts.
yea, found that out over the last weekend. spent lots of time looking up facts / details as best we can these days and all i got was that i am using right wing talking points, sharyl is a hack, and i should reflect on my hate of hillary.

never once did i get a fact or a link of their choosing back at me, just i'm wrong. stop it.

The Conservative News Network (CNN) never seems to figure out that the more conservative they get, the lower their ratings get.

CNN busted their butts to put Trump in office. In response, Trump turned on them.

The lesson to the rest of the media? It doesn't pay to suck Trump's ass. There's always someone out there (P@triot types) who suck Trump's ass even harder, so Trump can freely toss the more mundane ass suckers under the bus.

CNN busted their butts to put Trump in office.
D973A2C8-7321-4DE9-BE66-951223F0ACE1.gif

The Conservative News Network (CNN) never seems to figure out that the more conservative they get, the lower their ratings get.

CNN busted their butts to put Trump in office. In response, Trump turned on them.

The lesson to the rest of the media? It doesn't pay to suck Trump's ass. There's always someone out there (P@triot types) who suck Trump's ass even harder, so Trump can freely toss the more mundane ass suckers under the bus.

Only in Mamooths world is everything opposite..

CNN is the epitome of fake news. They are caught on hidden video discussing how they created the Trump "scandals". Now the left hates him so much. They are simple-minded and easily duped.

CNN is the epitome of fake news. They are caught on hidden video discussing how they created the Trump "scandals". Now the left hates him so much. They are simple-minded and easily duped.

CNN Rocked After Whistleblower Leaks Secret Video Recordings

The leftards are simple minded drooling idiots easy to train and lead around by the nose and both the democratic party and msm know it. Ring a bell and they all simultaneously begin to drool.

It's true that stupid CNN unwittingly gave Donald Trump a massive amount of free coverage that worked to his advantage. That was definitely NOT CNN's intent. They were victims of their own hubris.

Forum List

Back