This is CNN

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Layers and layers of fact checkers.
E4A179F1-CE34-4F60-B7B9-DC26879E0BFB.jpeg

The Dems in Kentucky will drive to Indiana to vote after watching this, while the Dems in Indiana will drive to Tennessee. All of them will fail to make it back to the correct state in time. This could have a big impact.

If this were Fox News then CNN would be calling it voter suppression.

Common Core Geography!

The answer just has to be sort of close to accurate.

View attachment 227201

The Dems in Kentucky will drive to Indiana to vote after watching this, while the Dems in Indiana will drive to Tennessee. All of them will fail to make it back to the correct state in time. This could have a big impact.

Haven’t seen that cocksucker in a while.

View attachment 227201

That is insane. Kid you are totally off yer nut.

At least they got rid of Ron Santis. I have been a CNN hater for a few years now, I caught onto the idiocy before most people. I watched them for two weeks do nothing but solid reporting on the H1N1 virus as a "Pending World Pandemic" - the point being that it was declared a world pandemic for the first 10 days of that report so it was "pending" as a pandemic. When it was declared a pandemic, most of the worry in the US was over as it was contained in Mexico and the few people who died stopped dying ;-)

Bask then their goto to phrase was "Let's check the Twitterverse" - this is a network that bases its reporting on what it reads in Tweets and on the opinions of biased talking heads. In other words - there is no NEWS on CNN any more, it is the 24-hour "We Hate Trump" Network where in place of news they just have talking heads who spew vile exaggerations about how Trump is a racist, Nazi, violence inciter who lies and molests women.

CNN - it's the 24-hour "The View" in a news-like format.

View attachment 227201

Don’t you need to be registered for a polling station in your neighborhood? How do you drive to another state and vote?

View attachment 227201

Don’t you need to be registered for a polling station in your neighborhood? How do you drive to another state and vote?
It’s why Republicans picked up Senate seats - confused Leftists.

View attachment 227201

Read my question and then your answer. Makes no sense. Wanna try again?

View attachment 227201

Sorry, too busy laughing at you for letting the OP fly over your head and my sarcasm drill a hole thru you.

To the folks who haven't figured it out yet - the point is that CNN has the names of the states switched in the Picture. (Something they are famous for doing)

View attachment 227201

Sorry, too busy laughing at you for letting the OP fly over your head and my sarcasm drill a hole thru you.
You’re hilarious. Sure got me good

Forum List

Back