this is child abuse

Yeah I hate their rearanging everything so often.
I think they do it on purpose!

Doesn't bother me. I'm a woman, and thus capable of asking for directions, rather than wandering aimlessly for hours in a lame attempt to preserve masculinity. :eusa_angel:
I personally don't like to ever ask directions when at Walmart, it is like a game for me. Plus when I do finally ask, the product is always right there and I feel stupid. I used to work in retail and laugh at people who asked stupid questions. :D
I think the best I ever had was someone asked me where shampoo was when they were standing in the shampoo and conditioner aisle.:lol:

Doesn't bother me. I'm a woman, and thus capable of asking for directions, rather than wandering aimlessly for hours in a lame attempt to preserve masculinity.

You may be capable of asking for directions but as a female you are certainly not capable of understanding them - you will always need a man.

Doesn't bother me. I'm a woman, and thus capable of asking for directions, rather than wandering aimlessly for hours in a lame attempt to preserve masculinity.

You may be capable of asking for directions but as a female you are certainly not capable of understanding them - you will always need a man.
:eusa_shhh: I am very good at finding my way, but I get it from my father who's nick name is Donstar!

Then where does that leave you?

:eusa_shhh: I am very good at finding my way, but I get it from my father who's nick name is Donstar!

My dad's middle name is Mapquest.

My dad's middle name is Mapquest.
:lol: Seriously, you could be in Kansas City and call my dad for directions, he for one has been there a few times plus he loves to read maps. He could tell you the population of most cities in the US within a few hundred people.

I think they do it on purpose!

Doesn't bother me. I'm a woman, and thus capable of asking for directions, rather than wandering aimlessly for hours in a lame attempt to preserve masculinity. :eusa_angel:

Holy masculinity Bat Girl! I ask for directions when the need arises. Does that mean I'm a female?!

It means you're in touch with your feminine side . . . you don't carry a murse, do you?

Holy masculinity Bat Girl! I ask for directions when the need arises. Does that mean I'm a female?!

It means you're in touch with your feminine side . . . you don't carry a murse, do you?

Nope, not since my wife stopped carrying a purse years ago. :lol:

Luisa,

I do not doubt at all that your father is capable of finding his way anywhere - he is a MAN. It is women who are hopeless at getting somewhere. Even you would agree that if you were lost you would rather ask a man directions than a woman?

I somehow stumbled into this thread and am looking for the exit. Could someone please point the way out for me?

Forum List

Back