This is bull crap!!

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
So, this lady saves a few bucks for the government because they stopped the tax hike in pay roll taxes but now she will pay almost 10K more on her house in taxes . Does this money go into SS , NOPE it goes into the Treasury for the government to spend how they feel like it..

So, this lady saves a few bucks for the government because they stopped the tax hike in pay roll taxes but now she will pay almost 10K more on her house in taxes . Does this money go into SS , NOPE it goes into the Treasury for the government to spend how they feel like it..

property taxes are state and local not federal and have nothing to do with payroll taxes.

Haven't you been reminded before that we are not mindreaders and need a link to figure out what they hell you are on about?

The woman in that article would only pay an extra $9500 if she kept the mortgage for the full 30 years of the loan. It adds up to $9500 spread out over 30 years. And that $9500 means she is buying a house that is nearly $400,000.

She's well off.

Last edited:
From the article:

It will be imposed for the next 10 years on most mortgages and refinancings and it lasts for the life of the loan.

So which is it, for the next ten years or the life of the loan? :confused:

From the article:

It will be imposed for the next 10 years on most mortgages and refinancings and it lasts for the life of the loan.

So which is it, for the next ten years or the life of the loan? :confused:

Read it over asnd over till you get it, lol.

They'll charge new buyers for the next ten years, with the 30 year tax, is what it means.

Why do homeowners have to pay more taxes then people who dont own their home.. We pay most of the school taxes , city and county taxes but people who do not own their homes reap the benefits of those who have to pay

Why do homeowners have to pay more taxes then people who dont own their home.. We pay most of the school taxes , city and county taxes but people who do not own their homes reap the benefits of those who have to pay

People who rent rather than own DO pay property taxes. What do you think landlords do with part of that rent, PAY TAXES ON THE PROPERTY. FAIL!!!

Why do homeowners who have no kids in school also have to pay school taxes?

I think you misunderstood the article. What you're claiming is false. It's a .1% fee added one time to the purchase of a new home.

You are a highly misinformed person.

Seriously, kid, go read a book.

You apparently don't have a clue how ignorant you are.

Let me guess...you claim to be a conservative, right?

Figures.

property taxes are state and local not federal and have nothing to do with payroll taxes.

Not so fast bone head. When democrat thieves are desperate for cash they are liable to tax everything that walks, crawls or borrows money. I wouldn't put it past the federal government to establish another gigantic tax bureaucracy that spends more money than it takes in and it seems that Barry Hussein intends to do just that with a permanent federal tax on every mortgage.

Not so fast bone head. When democrat thieves are desperate for cash they are liable to tax everything that walks, crawls or borrows money. I wouldn't put it past the federal government to establish another gigantic tax bureaucracy that spends more money than it takes in and it seems that Barry Hussein intends to do just that with a permanent federal tax on every mortgage.

Which still has absolutely nothing to do with property taxes.

Property taxes have nothing to do with the federal government so please don't try to say that your property taxes are wasted by the feds when they are only wasted by your local and state governments.

I don't think she's talking about property taxes. there will be addition taxes tacked onto a fannie and freddie loan..

Are you serious? Sometimes people just don't think about the things they say. Seriously, just think about what you said. You state that only homeowners pay these taxes. I am assuming you are referring to the fact that homeowners must pay property taxes.

Now think about how this works. I know it's difficult, but I think I can help you out with this one. If I own property and choose to rent it out to someone, do you think that I will include the cost of all those school and property taxes into the rent payment, or do you think I'll just pay those taxes out of the goodness of my heart and allow my tenants to live tax free?

So there you have it; renters don't pay property taxes. :eusa_liar:

Last edited:

Are you serious? Sometimes people just don't think about the things they say. Seriously, just think about what you said. You state that only homeowners pay these taxes. I am assuming you are referring to the fact that homeowners must pay property taxes.

Now think about how this works. I know it's difficult, but I think I can help you out with this one. If I own property and choose to rent it out to someone, do you think that I will include the cost of all those school and property taxes into the rent payment, or do you think I'll just pay those taxes out of the goodness of my heart and allow my tenants to live tax free?

So there you have it; renters don't pay property taxes. :eusa_liar:

Hnmmm..., so the CONS know more than the libs about capitalism, except when they don't!!! :cool:

New Topics

Forum List

Back